Author's Chapter Notes:
It gets steamy and very very sexual,there are notes of Sub/Dom here and of multi-partner sex and underage.
“Jubes get your ass in here, I need you.” Jubes was just putting the finishing touches to her face when Marie appeared at the bathroom door. Her skin was shining, she'd obviously put something on her own skin and Jubes unthinking reached out toward her room-mates flesh. Marie purred as Jubes let her fingertips dance over the bare skin, keeping her gloved touch light just in case.
“What is it?” Marie grabbed Jubes by the hip and pulled her close to her naked body, feeling The Wolverine simmering just under her skin tonight. She'd be screaming Logan's name soon enough if she was any judge. Marie when she answered whispered in the tone Jubes always associated with Logan.
“Got it from the doc, something to keep my skin 'off' but still allow me to be bare. Thought we'd give it a try tonight, smooth it over my back will ya, use what's already on mah skin.” Jubes obliged, pushing Marie into the room proper giving Logan a perfect view of the two of them. Jubes dressed in sheer nylon and Marie, his Marie, naked, skin flushed and already halfway there to coming all over her friend. Just seeing the two of them made his blood burn, he couldn't strip everything he had on, not yet. But his erection was strong enough to break a lock with.
When he looked back Jubes was climbing Marie, her hands were everywhere on her body, as she kissed Marie but it was her words and the answering growl that came from Marie that had Logan tensing himself. “Fuck me Wolverine, take me, make me yours.” Logan had to hold himself still as Marie picked up her friend and slammed her into the thin mattressed bed, hips already diving into her sex, spreading her wide as she did so. Seeing and scenting Marie's own sex glisten and send a trickle down her inner thigh broke him, readying himself Logan opened the connecting door and stepped into the fray.

Jubes was in heaven, she loved it when Marie was this wound, she'd fuck her till she couldn't take anymore, then she'd get to use the thing on Marie. Finally letting her come around the solid length of rubber deep inside her, knowing she was wishing it was someone else. But it was all they had for now and they'd run with it until they both called 'time'. So when Marie had just gotten into her stride and she'd said, “OH GOD.....LOGAN!” Marie had thought she'd meant her, when in actual fact the man himself was behind Marie, ready and waiting for her backstroke.
Jubes watched as Logans covered hand took Marie's hips and pushed himself deep into her, the weight suddenly increasing on her own frame in no unpleasurable way. It was the way Marie's eyes had clenched shut, her teeth showing, the growl that was now coming from both of them. Jubes just pulled Marie's head to her own and kissed her lips, prying them open as Logan moved them both as one.

She'd been lost as soon as Jubes had gone into the bathroom, her blood was burning, she needed so much, craved so much. When she put the oil on her skin she could feel the slight numbing Hank had said might be a draw back but if she could be naked with Jubes it would be worth it.
When Jubes had spread the oil further it pulled her own mind down and away, Wolverine was in charge tonight, he wanted to fuck, to own, to bite and Jubes would have to wear some concealer tomorrow. Yet when it was over, the ache never left her, she still needed to feel full, and there was only one person who could do it and he never would. Taking Jubes roughly and slamming her to the bed made her growl, she would be rough with her tonight but Jubes wasn't complaining, she'd just gotten into her stride when she felt the warmth of someone else behind her. Listening to Jubes and the way her eyes widened should have told her something was off, her mouth calling “OH GOD.....LOGAN!” Marie had thought it was her actions on her already stimulated body that had caused it, not that Logan was behind her ready to slide into her already aching core.

It felt like nothing else, the slide of him, the weight of him, Wolverine threw up a memory of being fucked like this in a brothel. A taller, bigger man with mousy hair and cupid bow lips, taking him, as he took a whore. Listening to the words of encouragement he'd given him as he'd begun to move again, “Come on Logan, it's not like we don't share enough already.” He'd kissed him then at the side of his cheek Logan's own words rumbling through both bodies, “Rogers...” he never got to finish them because the pleasure had taken everything, the same pleasure Marie was having now! Jubes brought her lips to hers and lost herself in the kiss as Logan moved behind her. Taking her hips in his grip and pushing them both down into Jubes who was scrabbling at both of their bodies. Jube's broke her kiss and her mouth began singing their praises, gloved hands dove to Marie's breasts and began to pinch and pull at her nipples as Logan pushed them both down with ever stronger strokes.
Opening her eyes at last Marie took Jube's mouth and ravaged it, moving her hips in time with Logan's own. Letting her go when they were both losing to oxygen fatigue, Jubes voice speaking to Logan behind her shoulder. “Fuck us, come on Wolvie, fuck us! Make us scream your name so loud even Wheels could hear it!” Marie felt the sensations shift as Logan put more of his weight over Marie, pulling Jubes so she was laid directly under her. Marie felt his words more than hearing them and what they opened up in both of them was a hope they'd never even dreamed of.

“I'm gonna fuck ya till you can't stand you fuckin little whores, I know you've been usin me, my memories, my life. An for every day you used I'm gonna make you scream for it, then I'm gonna own your asses every single day, where I feel like it when I feel like it and ya don't get to say 'NO'!” Logan drove hard on the end of that line, seeing both of them gasping at the strength he'd put in them both. Resting his weight on Marie as his hands wove up her body in between Jubes and her, both women feeling the sensations of his rough skin. Feeling the tension in each digit, the power in his frame held in check, feeling him hold onto Marie's hips and knowing that when he started now they'd be together until Logan said they weren't anymore.

Fear filled Marie, she heard the words, she knew he meant every single thing he'd said, he wanted payback for their use of him but inside Marie wasn't complaining. It fitted the darkness that had been riding in her soul ever since he'd touched her, ever since she'd allowed the Wolverine out of his cage.

Sensation came thick and fast, holding Marie's hips Logan dove and twisted into both of them, using his claws to gain leverage over the two of them. Jubes assaulting Marie's breasts with her mouth as she was fucking and being fucked. It didn't take her long to come with Logan inside her but the rhythm didn't stop, he wanted to fill her with himself first. Jubes was writhing all over the place, her own climax was nearing and Jubes needed something from her, but this time she didn't need to give it. “Logan! Logan, for fucks sake bite me! Please, just bite me!” Logan shoved Marie's head out of the way and sank his teeth into Jubes shoulder, the scent and depth of her release had Marie bucking into her hips as Jubes gripped Marie's legs tightly. Her cries were enough to satiate Logan as he licked the site of his bite on her skin, Jubes hands roved over his head. Her whisper reaching deep into him, “Fuck her, come in her, brand her; then it's my turn.”

Jubes's words stole across Marie's ears, feeling the grip on her hips double as Logan began to fuck her in earnest, feeling Jubes slip out of her embrace and out from under her. Her own hands lost in the bedspread under her as Logan took what was his, listening to Jubes as she told her how fucking sexy they both were. That she'd be fucked by both of them, whenever and however they wanted her, Marie looked over to see Jubes opening herself to show Logan what she wanted from him. Taking her wet fingers she offered them to his lips and Logan devoured them eagerly.

Pulling Marie until she was now kneeling at the edge of the bed, grabbing Jube's by the arm and pulling her upright on the bed next to Marie. Making her step over Marie's hips so Logan could have Jubes wet sex in his mouth as he fucked Marie below him. Becoming harsher, harder as he chased the taste of Jubilee around, Jubes holding his head still to her hips as she cried out his name to the world. It was all Logan needed, Marie felt the fingers digging deep into her hips as Logan began to shudder behind her. The power building into a rumbling roar that had Jubes holding his head to her throbbing sex, riding the wave of sound as she came on his still probing lips.
It scalded her, the heat of it, the amount of it, she felt as if she were being flooded by him. Logan pushed deep and Marie felt her womb neck open for him, receiving all he was deep inside her where no other had been. Tired, worn, exhausted by him Marie dropped her arms to the bed and gasped, her insides still gripping his erection tightly. Slowly, and calmly Logan slid off her, backing out of her sex, it was Jubes who broke the silence, “Shit! I don't do bareback Logan!” Marie felt the growl before it aired and it sent pleasurable spikes through her still recovering body.
“You do NOW!” Logan rolled her over so Marie was face up, Logan looked at the still slick dildo and looked at Jubes stood above her. “You're doin' the double!” Jubes eyes widened and she went to get off the bed but Logan was faster.
“Thought ya wanted me to fuck ya?” Jubes squirmed as Logan licked the side of her breast and took a nipple into his mouth. His hand went under her and into her still oozing sex, bringing his fingers out of her he pushed two of them into her ass. Keeping Jubes still as he moved them slowly in and out of her, watching as Jubes began to relax into the feeling of being handled. Letting her breast go Logan growled to Marie, “Get under her, bring her down on your dick, up her ass, slowly.”

Marie watched as Logan pulled away from them both and began to strip his clothes, he watched her every move as she gently lowered Jubes onto her lap. Filling Jubes as much as she dare and listening to her soft whimpers of pleasure, Jubes feet were bent backwards until a very naked and excited Logan moved them forward. “Drop back on the bed, take her with you.” There was no argument, no pleading that would be heard, Marie gripped Jubes by the breasts and pulled her backward onto her skin.
“OH FUCK! Please, do it again, do it again!” Jubes could feel her latex inside her, shifting as Marie moved her but it was Logan's words that had Marie nervous.
“Don't you worry darlin', what's comin next'll be even better!” Logan shifted Jube's legs apart and slid into her to the hilt. Marie felt Jube's back arch into the movement, her ass dropping onto her own overstimulated sex. “Ooooh God! Logan! Please move, please!”
The laugh that came out of Logan was low, dark and dirty, it made Marie blush as she knew what he was remembering. Him and Rogers fucking a young whore who couldn't have been more than fourteen, Rogers holding the girl up, his dick already pumping her ass. Waiting for Logan to come and take his share, crushing the young girl between them and enjoying every fucking minute of it. Their kisses over the small girls gasps making the fuck they were sharing all the better.
Suddenly Marie wanted to taste him, moving Jube's head to see Logan above her, all she said was “Rogers,” and Logan was taking her mouth. Jubes being fucked hard by both of them, each movement Logan made in her making Marie's own solid latex shift inside Jubes. Logan's hand went over their heads and the sound of claws firing into the bed told how much Logan was pouring into them both. Pulling his mouth away from hers Logans eyes bored into theirs, making them both see him as he really was.
“Tomorrow when ya get home I'm gonna find ya and fuck ya. Together or alone, no matter where ya are or who you're with, I own ya now, both of ya. Got me?!” A deep down-stroke had both of them gasping and nodding in agreement, “Good girls, my little whores.” He changed his hip movements then, Jubes arced upward and Marie felt herself begin to flutter with the beginnings of an orgasm as Jubes shifted against her. Gripping Jubes in that position so she could finish what she'd started on her, Logan powering into her sex and feeling his body beginning to shake as he followed his own climax. Marie broke first, her shout being echoed by Jubes and finally finished by Logan who gripped both of them tight to his own now sweating flesh.
After a couple of minutes there was a small polite knock on the door, “Hello is everything okay? We heard shouting do you need help?”
Jubes answered first, “Yeah, three beers, the best steaks you have and fuck load of coffee.” The sounds of someone shuffling away muttering under their breath was enough to make Jubes laugh, soon they all were, knowing that for at least a half mile everyone knew exactly what had been going on in here. After a minute Logan's voice rumbled out over them all, “Think they'll bring the steak?” Jubes just slapped his arm and shifted him off her, the sensations still making her smile as she moved upward, Marie's latex still held by her body.
“I've gotta go hon, so unstrap yourself,” Marie flicked the catches and Jube's got up with the thing still inside her and walked to the bathroom a little awkwardly. When she was in there Marie turned her gaze to a very relaxed and happy Logan.

He'd changed, there was a difference in him now, something had happened out on the road, the man she thought he was, hell knew he was, was hidden. This version of Logan was one she remembered, this one had been to war and it wasn't a very pleasant journey back home either. Risking his wrath Marie reached out and touched Logans still sweating skin, watching his gaze go over her body slowly before meeting her own eyes.
“Up for another round or are you just wantin my attention?” His voice was dark, colder somehow and Marie moved herself closer to his skin, knowing her own was still covered with the gel from Hank.
“Who's Rogers?” Her eyes met his and a warmth spread through Logan's own as his fingers caressed her face, dropping down her neck and across her breasts. Feeling her body twitch in pain as her senses were still on overload, gripping his fingers in her own and feeling the tension that was still held in them.
Jubilee took that moment to come out of the bathroom, stripped naked and holding the latex dildo in one hand. Both of them looking cleaner and worn, Logan held out a hand to Jubes who took the invitation quickly, snuggling down into the grip Logan had provided. Smiling Logan brought Marie into his grip, so they were both being held by his arms, close up against his heated skin.
“So, how long has this been goin on?” Logan's hand plucked the latex from Jubes hand and felt the wear on the rubber. His fingers roving over the dimples and wear marks Logan could feel in the length of it, finally laying it on Marie's chest, in-between her breasts with a dark smile playing on his lips. “Now that's a sight worth seein darlin'.” Jubes reached over and slid the latex along Marie's slick skin, pressing them all together as she worked the length along her.
“You should have seen her before we got this,” Jubes was moving the now slick length over her tightening nipples, making Marie react to her teasing touch. “She was so frustrated she wore out three vibrators before we bought this,” Logan wasn't looking at Jubes he was watching Marie's reaction to Jube's touch. “See Marie here,” Jubes rolled the length up toward Marie's lips which were already diving for the thick length and as it entered her mouth Logan couldn't help but buck between them as Marie tasted the slick hard shape in her mouth. “She wanted to fuck, not be fucked. Having you in her head made for some interesting conversations and nights let me tell you.” Jubes was getting excited again at the sight of her lover licking and taking the length she was giving her. “Having to be so careful, while she went down on me, we decided it was better if I was the one who was dressed. That way she could be free to do what she wanted to me, how she wanted to, when she wanted to.” Jubes made sure Logan looked at her by grabbing his now full erection in her hand and pumping it slowly. “She's been you for nearly a year Logan, ever since you brought her back from the dead, her libido just got boosted by your own. Not that there was anything slow about her original, you just supercharged it.” Jubes shuffled down Logan's grip and made herself comfortable resting on his belly, still feeding Marie and sliding the latex between her breasts as she did it. Knowing Logan was seeing his own dick in her mouth as Jubilee took him into her own heat. Matching the sweep of Marie's mouth on the latex copy, watching Logan lose more and more of himself in the watching of her lips. Holding Jube's head with a soft open palm but a grip that wouldn't let her stop until he was ready to. Logan's other hand going to Marie's breast and pushing it over so the slide was more pronounced, bucking his hips upward into Jubes mouth as he did it. Knowing that he wouldn't be long but there was more than tonight ahead of him and he would feel Marie's lips on his skin soon enough.
Jubes feeling the cue from Logan that he wouldn't be long, she sped the movement of her hand on Marie, matching it with her own movements on Logan. Seeing and scenting Marie's own excitement at this game they were playing, Marie's eyes watching and needing everything. Feeling her body tense against him as her own fingers brought her over again, bringing her fingers to Logan's lips to take into himself.
That taste sensation sent him over, gripping Jubilee's head tight as he filled her with himself, Jubes for her part making sure Marie copied her every move. Making the experience one Logan wouldn't forget easily, as soon as he'd finished Logan brought Jubes back up his body. Taking her mouth and tasting himself in there, Marie for her part moving her fingers into her friend and helping her to ease the fire that had been building in her own sex. Listening to Marie's voice as she encouraged Jube's, “Come for me Jubes, you can taste me, I'm right here, come for me, do it now!” Marie's voice hadn't been her own, the tone was his, the darkness his, she'd integrated him into her soul and that was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen or heard. Feeling Jubes writhe and clutch at his body as Marie frigged her to climax, her lips still attached to his own until she broke over them both. Her tired eyes boring into Logans own, her voice squeaking out his name, “Logan....ah fuck....ah!” Knowing it wasn't him she was talking to, it was Marie. And as Jubes finally collapsed boneless Logan knew they'd be talking tomorrow but for now he had to go chase down those steaks.

The ride home was quiet, they'd been keyed up all the way there but coming home was another matter entirely. Logan had already gone when they'd woken up, but he'd left them a 'present' all over their skin. He'd marked them both as they'd slept, seeing Jubes wake up with a string of sperm in her hair had been amusing at first until she'd seen the sticky mess all over her breasts. It had shocked them both, that Logan could do something to them while they slept and they hadn't felt it at all. It took them most of the day to get back thanks to a semi that had come off the free-way and shed it's load. They were both tired and a little cranky when they got home, to see a bouncing Kitty running toward them with an open smile on her face. “You'll never guess who's come home......” they were both about to say 'Logan' when Kitty just carried on. “Logan's back and he's been playing with the kids!” They both looked at each other as if someone had changed the man they'd been with last night to someone else, Kitty held out her hands to the both of them. “Come on and see for yourself!” They ran down the hallways to where the stable block joined the main house, there was Logan, in the middle of a bunch of younger kids. Him throwing them into the piles of hay that were filled with squeaking youngsters and an honest to god smile on his face. As they both pushed into the stables Logan took his time to acknowledge them both, as if the kids having fun were his first priority. When he did look their way there was no sign of the man he'd been last night, eventually he came over and hugged Marie first, making sure to avoid her uncovered face, then Jubes got a short hug and even Kitty got a squeeze from the big guy. Smiling he left them to round up the kids that were now ploughing through the pile of straw and throwing it at each other with abandon.
Kitty laughed as the kids made straw fountains in the air, “Well it looks like wherever he's been he's come back a bit mellower. I just hope it stays that way.” Jubes and Marie looked at each other and remembered Logan's promise to them both, tonight their room would have a visitor and they'd both better be ready for him when he got there.
Chapter End Notes:
There will be more coming, I promise.