Author's Chapter Notes:
And the drama continues....For anyone who doesn't know, Sasha Grey is a porn star. I read an article about her in Rolling Stone, so she's the only porn name I know. As usual, bring on the feedback!!

It took everything I had not to throw up when we reached our table. Everyone was staring at us. Logan reached down and took my hand and squeezed. Scott and Bobby were glaring at Logan. If looks could kill he'd be cold before he hit the ground. Kitty and Peter kinda looked like they felt really bad for me, which pissed me off a little bit. Jean had a soft smile on her face. She was every bit the lady everyone saw. John and Jubilee were just grinning from ear to ear. That could not be a good sign. That usually meant they were about to say something terribly embarrassing. Apparently, my crazy, loud sex with Logan had raised me in John's hormone fueled estimation. Wonderful. He must have been pretty impressed to cross Bobby and break their "man code". Jubilee's big mouth was the first one I heard, and I should've known she would make one of her little comments.

"Hey girl! Glad Logan cut the ropes so you could come join the land of the vertical." She was such a smart-ass. She looked at me and winked. I really hated her at that moment. And of course John was only encouraging her by laughing his ass off.

"From good girl to Sasha Grey in one week. Nice, Rogue." That John, what a sweetie. I rolled my eyes at him and flopped down into my chair. "Come on. I'm just kidding. You had to know you were gonna get hassled at least a little." John flashed me a genuine smile. I couldn't help it, I shook my head in defeat and smiled back.

"You know, not everyone finds this funny, John." Bobby turned his glare to his best friend. "Not everyone thinks that Rogue getting hurt is entertaining." I knew this was coming. I took a deep breath and counted to ten. I couldn't just let it go, but I could keep a straight head about it.

"I'm perfectly fine, Bobby. There's not even a mark from where Mystique stabbed me. He didn't mean anything. We always pick on each other. It's our thing." I knew perfectly well he was not talking about the stabbing, but I hoped I could make the point that I didn't want to discuss me and Logan's relationship.

"You know that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about--"

"I know what you're talking about, and I don't feel the need to talk about it at lunch. Or really at all with you." Another deep breath. I really didn't want to cause a scene over this.

"He's just worried about you, Rogue. We all are. You've had a lot going on and we just think maybe you should take it easy for a while." Scott's glare never left Logan, even as he spoke to me. I had a feeling this was gonna get real bad, real fast. Logan wasn't going to take Scott's stare down much longer.

"I know everyone's worried about me, but I am fine. What I need to do is just get back to normal. Can we please just eat and talk about something else?" I took a bite of my sandwich and hoped I'd closed the subject. I hadn't. Logan finally opened his mouth, and I knew exactly what he was going to say. The throw up feeling came back. I silently begged him to not talk, but it wasn't happening.

"Are your lives so boring you have nothing better to do than talk about Rogue? Why don't you all worry about your own bullshit and I'll worry about Rogue all on my own." OK, there were no claws involved and he seemed pretty calm. Not so bad. But I had a feeling it wasn't over.

"My life isn't boring at all, Logan," Oh please, Scott, no. "As a matter of fact, I have more 'bullshit' going on than I need. And on top of it all, I have to hear your door damn near coming off the hinges because you decided to have, in my opinion, way too rough sex with with a friend of mine against it." Run, Scott. Please Run.

"What we do in the privacy of my bedroom is not any of your goddamn business, Cyke. We got a little carried away, we admit it, it won't happen again. But I will be damned if I'm going to let anyone tell me how to have sex with my girlfriend. Stop the staring and mouth runnin' before you really piss me off." Logan sat back in his chair and continued his lunch. Still no claws. Good sign.

"Before you get pissed off? I am about two miles past pissed off! You two together is a bad idea. And last night's display just proves it. Your not thinking of-"

"Scott!" Jean cut him off. "I've listened to this long enough. If we really need to discuss this, let's do so in private. The dining hall in front of all our students is not the place to talk about these things." With that, Jean gracefully got up to leave. Suddenly, she turned to look at all of us. "We will meet in an hour in the Professor's office. We will settle this. And then we will move on." Go Jean! As I watched her walk away, I realized the private discussion may end up way worse than the public one we just had.

We finished eating, then Logan and I decided to take a walk. I waved quietly to my friends and we walked away. Jubilee came running up behind us and threw her arms around both Logan and I.

"I love you guys, and don't worry, I got your backs. See ya soon." With that, she ran off to join the rest of her friends.

"Thank you, Logan."

"For what?"

"Not kicking anyone's ass. I know it took a lot not to. Thanks."

"Well, don't thank me yet. The day's young." With that, he grabbed my hand and led me out to the garden. For several precious minutes, we just walked, talked about anything but us, and we were just a normal couple. It was perfect. Finally, Logan looked at his watch.

"Well, kid, time to go." He kissed my forehead and pulled me towards the house. I didn't know what to expect. I didn't say anything and just followed him numbly.

We got to the Professor's office and walked in. The whole entire group of X-Men had amassed for the meeting. Storm, who had not been at lunch, was also present. We took our seats on the end, beside Jubilee, and braced ourselves for the worse. The Professor took a deep breath and began to speak.

"Here at this school, we the staff are to be examples of tolerance, strength in character, dependability, respect for everyone, and we are here to provide the students with a safe and secure feeling of family. That's just to name a few of the things I expect from my X-Men. Over the last week, it has become clear to me that you all need to be reminded of that. I have already spoken privately with Logan concerning last night's....incident. And he, in turn, has spoken to Rogue. Since the subject has already been addressed, I do not believe anymore discussion is really necessary. Whatever issues any of you have personally with their relationship, you need to remember they are both adults. They can and will make their own decisions. I am asking all of you to respect each other's privacy in the matter of personal relationships unless you are expressly asked to give your opinion. And absolutely no more debates relating to intimacy will be tolerated in the dining hall in the presence of our students. Have I made myself clear?" There were nods all around. When the Professor spoke, we all listened and respected his wishes. If I'd been hoping for the 'meeting' to end there, I was doomed to disappointment.

"Now then, I am going to leave the ten of you to say anything you feel the need to say. When you finish, the subject will be closed and I expect there will be no more problems with my team. Thank you." He started to leave, then looked back over his shoulder, "And I also expect my office to be in the same condition I'm leaving it in. If it is not, you will all spend any free moments you have cleaning the mansion with toothbrushes together until you can get along." No threat from the Professor was idle and we knew it was the least he could do to us. When the door closed behind him, we all just sat quietly, not speaking. Finally, Jubilee spoke up, as usual.

"That went well, I think." She was actually serious. John started laughing. Again, as usual.

"Yeah, real well. All this cause Logan over there had to go and make our little Rogue a woman. And that woman turned out to be a little freaky. We're screwed. Big time. I'm gonna pick out the biggest toothbrush I can find."

"Well thanks for the warm fuzzies, John. And I am not freaky. You're the one who told me I needed to relieve some tension. Apparently I had a lot. The whole going on a mission, being tricked, nearly getting murdered, and absorbing so much of someone I put them in a coma for four damn days was a tiny bit stressful! Did I miss anything? Any other shit I should pile on top of all that other shit? Huh? Anything?" I looked around at everyone. They were all silent and kinda looking down. I felt a single tear slide down my cheek. I wiped it away, and took a deep breath. I was not going to start crying on top of everything else. I felt a strong arm go around me. Logan rubbed my shoulder and kissed my head.

"Hey, it's OK. We know you've been through a lot. It's going to be fine." He kissed my head again.

"Look, I'm sorry things got heated at lunch. The Professor is right, none of my business. Just as long, Logan, Rogue doesn't get hurt, I'll stay out of it. I won't like it, but I'll stay out of it." Scott's words surprised me and I kinda wondered if Jean had brainwashed him or threatened him.

"Well, I for one don't really want involved in any of this. And I have other things to do, so you all are on your own." Storm made her way out the door. She wasn't one to beat around the bush, that's for sure. So then there was nine. Peter took his opportunity to make an escape, too.

"Look, as long as they teach their classes, kick ass on missions, and help the students when they need it, I don't care what kinda crazy shit they do in their own bedroom. Logan, Rogue, good luck. I'm gonna go help Storm." Two down. I knew I wasn't going to be so lucky with Bobby. He was not going to go down without a fight. I could only hope Logan could show some self control. On cue, Bobby stood up and started to speak.

"I do care. I'm sorry, Rogue. I'm worried about you. Logan is dangerous and unpredictable. He runs off whenever he feels like it and I can't stand by and just let you stand on the tracks when there's a train coming right at you."

"Bobby, please just let this go," Kitty pleaded. "It's not our business. You heard the Professor."

"No, Kitty. I won't let it go. I can't believe you guys! You all heard it last night. I don't think it's coincidence she's all covered up today. I bet she's covered in bruises from head to toe! I don't care what her part was in it. He's too rough. We've all seen it in training, too."

"Now, Bobby, come on! We all get our asses kicked in training. And for a damn good reason. Look, you really want to do this? I have to wonder why you care so freaking much about what your ex-girlfriend is doing with her new boyfriend. Maybe you're not worried about her at all! Maybe you're just jealous he fucked her first!" Kitty stood up so fast, her chair tipped backwards and she stormed out of the room. Like I said, it's always the quiet ones. Bobby stared after her, dumbstruck. Then he looked at Logan.

"Happy now? You're causing problems in other relationships now. That's just great Logan. Just fucking perfect." Bobby slammed his fist on the Professor's desk. I could feel Logan stiffen beside me. He suddenly stood up, and I could feel the anger coming off of him in waves. Dammit, dammit, dammit.

"That's enough! Maybe you should listen to your girlfriend and let it go. I think you are jealous. You dated Rogue for years. Maybe your just pissed you put all that time in for nothing. Whatever your problem is, get over it. I'm not going to let this bullshit hurt Rogue anymore. I'm not going to hurt her, physically or otherwise. I'm not going to run off on her. We're just going to try being together. If it works, great. If it doesn't, we'll be fine and we'll still be friends. Look at her, man, the girl's a freaking goddess. How long did you think it was going to be before someone else saw it? Now, you've said your peace, and I've said mine. Anyone else have anything to say?" He looked at Jean, John, and Jubilee. I looked at him. I couldn't believe what he had said. And in front of people. It felt good to hear him talk about me that way. But, I couldn't dwell on it, and turned my attention to the others. They had all kept their mouths shut nearly the entire time. It was almost creepy. Jubilee usually never shuts up. But Jean was the first to speak.

"As long as no one is getting hurt, it's none of my business. I think this has gotten out of control. I've never seen this happen before with relationships at the school. I don't know why you two seem to be the exception, but it's not fair. Be happy. Try not to kill each other. Scott and I will mind our own business." Jean took Scott's hand, which really made me wonder again what she said or did to him.

"All this drama is crap! We may live in a high school, but we don't need to act like a bunch of teenagers. You guys can go at it like bunnies who just got outta prison for all I care. As long as I don't have to see it, or hear it--sorry Rogue, but it was a little much, I'm fine with whatever you do." She pointed her finger at Logan. "You hurt her, I'll fry you, though. Got it?" Logan nodded at Jubes with a smirk on his face.

"Pyro. I can't believe you don't have anything to say." Logan said to him dryly.

"OK. Here's my two cents: I don't give a fuck. I don't. I think it's hilarious that everyone heard you guys going at it last night. It's just entertaining for me. Do whatever you want, and leave me out of it. At least the poor, sexually suppressed girl is finally getting laid. More power to ya. It was getting kinda sad, her savin' it all this time. So....whatever. Can we please get back to our lives, now?" I stood up. I'd been listening to everyone talk about me like I wasn't here most of the time and I realized I had something to say myself.

"No, not yet. It's my turn. I'm glad most of you realized that it's none of your business. I'm fine. Whatever happens with me and Logan, it's just between us. If I need someone's advice, I'll ask for it. Right now, I have it under control. And Bobby, I'm sorry this is causing problems with Kitty. No matter how badly your going about it, it's sweet of you to try to take this on for me and protect me. I just don't need your protection anymore. I'm asking you this as my friend, OK? Please, just let it lie. Let me do this myself. If it's a mistake, it's one I just need to make right now." I took a deep breath. No one spoke as I looked at Bobby, and he looked back at me.

"This is what you want?" I nodded solemnly. "Fine. But I'm doing this for your sake, and yours alone. If he hurts you in any way, then, all bet's are off. That's the best I can do." Bobby came over and wrapped me in his arms. "Maybe I am a little jealous, but not because of what everyone thinks. It's because I feel like I failed to make you happy. I just want you to be happy." With that he turned to leave. No one spoke. No one moved. I felt drained. Finally, we all made our way out. I looked back at the Professor's office. It was still intact. Well, except for Kitty's chair. I ran back in the room and righted it. I looked up to see Logan looking at me with a grin on his face.

"I'm not taking any chances," I said laughing. We walked out of the room to finish our day. I said a silent prayer for smooth sailing.

We managed to get through dinner with very little tension. Things were still a little awkward, but it was definitely better. When we were finished, I told everyone I'd see them tomorrow, and Logan and I headed to his room. When we got there, I threw myself on his bed a sighed.

"Well, that was one crazy day. I will never take boring for granted again. Boring would be great right now." I rolled onto my back, and Logan laid down beside me.

"I agree." Logan, he's a man of few words. I looked at him, laying there beside me, and suddenly I wasn't so tired. I leaned up and kissed him softly. As the kiss began to deepen, he rolled back on top of me and broke away to pay some attention to my neck.

"You sure you're up for this? Enjoying it? I promise I'll be careful." He was whispering against my ear, and it was driving me crazy.

"Oh, yeah. I think I can enjoy anything you do." He looked up at me with a smile and then went to work. He undressed me slowly and gently, kissing every inch of new skin he uncovered. It was maddening. Every time I tried to reciprocate more, he just laid me back down and told me to let him take care of me. His mouth worshipped every inch of my skin, paying special attention the marks left from the night before. At some point I realized he had managed to undress us both without me even realizing. He touched and teased me. He bathed in me. I felt like I was going to scream if he didn't speed up soon. Finally, I told him as much.

"It's called foreplay, baby. Enjoy it." I tried to relax as he latched onto one of my breasts and slid his fingers lower and lower until they were inside me, stroking me, making me writhe. I was almost there when he suddenly pulled his hand away. I groaned in protest.

"Not yet, just relax. There's more I need to do." His voice was low and hushed and so sexy. He kissed his way down my body, slowly. Finally, he kissed his way up my inner thighs and I felt the first feel of his tongue against my clit. I couldn't help myself, and I cried out.

"Oh, Logan! Please! You're driving me crazy!"

"Hey, remember, keep it down." He laughed from between my legs. Keep it down? Not with what he was doing to me. His mouth on me, his tongue inside of me. I began to feel the coil tighten, and I was way ready. He continued to suck and lick until I just couldn't take anymore. He finally let me come, and he soothed me as I shook and moaned out my completion. It was amazing. And he wasn't done yet.



Chapter End Notes:
More tomorrow. I just have way too much going on. I'm in kinda a bad mood and my smut muse was being a total hold out. What a witch...I'm not giving up yet, though!