[Reviews - 5] Printer
He is taking one step closer into accepting that he cares for me deeply and that is a rare thing for a Wolverine to do. But I know as the next words fill my mind I won’t be able to stop them.

“You love me.”

Simple. No question. No doubt. Just pure truth.
Categories: X1, X2
Characters: None
Genres: General, Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: Not Beta Read
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1
Word count: 3608 - Hits: 3250
Complete?: Yes - Published: 05/03/2009 - Last Updated: 05/03/2009
Story Notes:
Yeah so this is just short sweet one shot like I said I would write after my other angst filled stories. Well sort of fluff haha And I'm thinking I might write more to it but who knows. Leaving it like it is seems good enough. And try not to be to critical cause I was up around midnight just surfing the web and I felt like writing something. So two hours and many read throughs this is the end result. When I started typing I had no idea where it was going to go. All I had to go with were the first two lines of the story that popped out of my head. I'm still amazed that I finished it as fast as I did haha ^__^ Anyways enough of my rambling enjoy and like always any kind of reviews are love!

1. My Knight In Shining Adamantium by Rogue1189 [Reviews - 5] star star star star half star (3608 words)