Author's Chapter Notes:
This took an interesting turn when I found a band called E Nomine. Link to their vid "Vater Unser" :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrb329nxx_4

Don't really know why, maybe it's the voice, or German language, or both, but that song... Damn. Why priests in here aren't like that?
Forgive me Father, for I’m about to sin. I’m quite sure fucking on the front pew of the church counts as one.

She looks… She looks like a fucking angel in that modest dress of hers. A bridesmaid now. If I have my will, a bride to be. Green lace and silk, clothed from head to toe, hair cascading down her back and shoulders. Just a hint of make-up. I know Jean chose their outfits and she tried her earnest to keep them from competing with her on her big day, but I had eyes only for Marie when they walked down that isle. I have no recollection of the ceremony. Scott and Jean had written their own wows, and from the general sniffling and sobbing among people they must have been quite touching, but only touching I could think during the whole time was touching her. Touching my Marie with all possible proper, and improper ways.

“Logan? We should go…”
“What’s the rush? Besides, it’s not like they’re likely to come looking for us. They’re too busy fretting around Scott and Jean.”
“But… I thought… You don’t want me anymore…”
“What the fuck gave you that impression? Hop on my lap and see how much I ‘don’t want you’ anymore…”

She isn’t wearing any undergarments under that dress. Only piece of clothing dividing us are my trousers. Christ, she’s hot. Hot as an oven. I can’t stop it, I grind against her. It feels so fucking good. I’m about to come in to my pants.

“Oh…”
“Yeah. I want you. Have wanted for the past month. I thought you didn’t want me anymore. Tried to stay away… Ahh…”

I grab her hair and drag her face to face with me. Those fucking lips… They’re made for me to suckle and lick… She tastes of champagne. Raiding the fridge before the wedding? Naughty girl…

“Mmm… Logan, we shouldn’t… Not in here…”
“Hush… I’m sure Big Guy understands…”
“I’m more worried about Kurt…”
“Fuck Kurt. I happen to know he’ll understand… Where you’re going?”
“I’ll take this dress off.”
“No. Leave it…”

Never really paid her any attention before the cure. But ever since that first fuck in the storage room I have wanted to fuck her with clothes on. Skin to skin is good. Very good. Clothes on, it’s different.

“Lay down..”
“Logan, we can’t, I’ll fall off or something…”
“No, you wont.”

Definitely first time I’m kneeling in a church because of this. To pray? Occasionally. To worship the woman of my life? Never before. This must be a sin. But this doesn’t feel wrong. Her ankles on my shoulders, cloth of her dress rustling, and scent of her arousal wafting from between her glistening folds. Just a quick lick at first. I want to hear her beg for more.

“Logan… Please…”

That’s my girl… Christ. I’m drooling. Taste and scent of her… I’m already drunk, and I’m not the one who raided Xavier’s champagne earlier. She’s intoxicating. Small delicate fingers curling to my hair and her thighs pressing both sides of my head. I’m in no hurry. Have tasted just her never. We had been fucking for quite some time before she let me go down on her for the first time, but now, it’s all her. Marie. Her tight little cunt, and clit that just begs my attention…

“Oh, God…”
“Don’t go inviting other guys in here. This is for us.”
“Ahh… Logan, Logan…”

Much better. It’s His house, but I’m not as sure as hell going to share what’s mine with anybody. Not when Marie is mewling and scratching my scalp, and digging the heels of her shoes to my shoulders. Two fingers in, and she’s clamping around them so tightly… She’s going to come soon. Time to stop. I want to be inside of her when she comes. All that wet heat constricting around me, it’s the closest thing to heaven I will ever get.

“Don’t stop, Logan, don’t you dare to stop!”
“Easy, little one… Easy… You’ll get something better soon…”

I’ll just open the zipper and sit down. Pull her to my lap. Oh, God. If this isn’t Heaven, I don’t know what is. Her breasts in front of my face, nipples straining against the thin cloth of her dress, dark shadows under the green silk. Bare buttocks against my thighs. Slick, hot opening easing slowly around my shaft. So fucking slowly… If this is her idea of a revenge…

“Marie… Honey… Stop fucking around and get in to fucking.”
“Huh?”
“This won’t last long if… Ah… Just sit down like a good little girl, okay?”
“O-okay…”

And stay still. Don’t fucking move a muscle. Don’t. Don’t lick those pouty lips of yours. I’ll grab her hips, because if she moves yet another inch, I’m liable to explode. It isn’t possible to feel this good and not to combust. I think my spine just melt.

“Wait a second… I need to breathe…”
“Breathe, then…”
“As soon as I remember how. Ahh… Don’t. Marie, stop it. Stop it now…”

Fucking vixen. I can stop her from moving, but there’s big fat nothing I can do to her internal muscles. She’s too good. I have to let go of her. She’ll have bruises even now. I’ll grab the backrest of the bench instead. She grabs my shoulders and starts to ride. Hips grinding and gyrating. Her core clamping around me.

“Oh, Christ… Marie, don’t stop. Don’t ever stop…”
“Wasn’t planning to… You’re so fucking big…”