Finally home. Bike is cooling off, engine pinging and rattling under me. I can smell her already. Scent of her need is wafting all over the place. Fuck. I haven’t slept in two days, and looks like I’m going to stay awake for quite a while longer. She’s going to tear me to pieces. I should get up and go to her before she comes looking for me. We haven’t been exactly hiding what we are doing, but it’s not something we want to advertise either. She’s still young. We’re just friends, and this is probably just a phase that she will get over with eventually. Eventually she won’t need me like this. She’ll be free to go on with her life and find somebody who’s willing and able to give her more than just quick fucks to satisfy her appetite. It won’t happen if people around here connect the dots. She’ll be marked and tagged as mine.

Too late. She’s already here. Door swings open.
“Logan!” Christ. She has to go. Now. Before I throw her down and take her here.
“Go to your room, kid. I have some papers for Xavier. I’ll come to see you after…” Talking is kind of hard when she climbs on my lap and shoves her tongue to my throat. Thinking is impossible. Fuck professor. Fuck Scott. Fuck everybody. I’m going to fuck her now, on the bike if she doesn’t get away from me right now.
“Marie… Go. Go before I’ll do something we both regret…” She lets out a small whimper and grinds her crotch against my thigh.
“I don’t want to fuck you here… Your bed is much nicer…” Shit. She’s burning up. I have to do something. I slide a hand down to her pants. She’s soaking wet.
“Logan, please… It burns…”
“Hush… I’ll make it better.”

“Shit. Or maybe not.” I hate to do this. But I don’t have much of a choice. Marie mewls from disappointment when I push her away from my lap.
“Sorry. Prof called. I have to go. But I’ll come to see you as soon as I can.”

**Wolverine?**
**Yeah, yeah. Keep your pants on…**

Impatient, are we…
“Look, I’d much rather come and take care of you. Hell, I’d like to fuck you right now, right here, but Prof…” She nods and turns away, her head bowed. She’s walking kind of funny. Well, considering the fact that she just about turned to jelly as soon as I laid my hand on her… Fuck.

**Chuck?**
“Yes, Wolverine?**
**I’ll see you in the morning.**


Clothes are too hot and scratchy against my skin. I tear them off as soon as the door to my room closes behind me. Air feels too hot and humid. I’m burning. Logan’s brief touch only stroked the fire, making flames grow higher, and all I can do is to crawl on to my bed and curl to a tiny ball. I need him here. Inside of me. Right now. I’m going insane.

He looked just edible, sitting astride on his bike. Worn jeans hugging his thighs, leather jacket hanging open. Hair slightly tousled from the wind. Little tired and groggy, but my need reflecting from his eyes. I wanted him then and there. Wanted him to take me on that bike. Stupid professor. Stupid mansion. Stupid people. Stupid me. Thank God Logan is so sensible. I know it wasn’t easy for him to say no. Not to a man equipped with his senses and sexual drive. I don’t want people to know about us. This isn’t some romance of the century they probably would dub this. We’re friends. Very good friends with benefits. I don’t need or even want flowers, love and poetry. What I need, what my body needs is a good fuck, and from his memories I knew Logan is the best there is.

Speaking of which… What the fuck is taking him so long? Good God, I’m hurting here… My fingers aren’t enough, and I tossed all my toys to trash bin after my first lonely night, because they did jack shit for me. Stole one of his shirts from the hamper. Sleeping with it helped a little, but now that I know he’s back, most likely on his way to me… I’m soaking up the sheets, I can’t stop squirming and all I want to do is to go find him and take what he promised to give. I get as far as to the door when it suddenly opens. Logan. He walks in, closes the door and locks it.
“Now, where were we before we got so crudely interrupted…”



She’s got me pinned against the door and she’s tearing off my clothes.
“Easy, honey… Careful…” I’m so fucking tired. I wasn’t going to come to her just to sleep, but I wasn’t really expecting her to be this frantic, either.
“I need you. Get these off, now!” She’s got me down to my jeans and boots, tugging my belt buckle. Seeing her in that condition, whole body radiating pure lust, hair tousled and thighs wet from just being near me does all kinds of good to my ego. I push her backwards, tumbling to her bed and follow. There’s something I’m going to do first. Something she hasn’t let me do before, but I’m quite sure she’ll let me do now.

Her scent is intoxicating, but her taste is nearly enough to drive me insane. Vanilla, peppermint, musk, salt…
”Logan… What… Please…” She doesn’t even know what she’s begging for anymore. I look up. Her gaze is fixed upon the mirror. She’s staring at us, and she’s crying.
“Come inside, please…” She’s so tightly coiled that it’s hard to slide even one finger in. I lick and suck her clit. She tastes so good, and I’m getting harder every second.
“I’ll make you come first… Just relax…”



One day he’ll be the death of me. I can’t even breathe. I need his cock inside of me so bad that it hurts. His mouth and fingers on me feel heavenly, but they’re not helping. He turns to look at me through the mirror. Tells me to relax. How the fuck am I supposed to relax when there’s three hundred pounds of muscle in front of me, poured in to jeans so tight that I can practically see veins on his erection through the denim?

“It isn’t enough!” I manage to growl and wrestle him off from me, on the floor on his back. I have to have him now. I tear open his belt and the zipper. He tries to stop me, grabs my wrists.
“Careful…”
“Let go.”



I let her take the lead. She yanks my jeans to my knees and straddles me. Slick wet heat envelopes me when she grinds against my cock. She’s sobbing, sliding over me. Mirror reveals her backside to me. She reaches with her hand and grabs my shaft.
“Please… Give it to me…”

Oh, God…