Week. A fucking long week. Let me tell you, if you’re accustomed to getting it on regular basis, even a day can feel as long as a year. Week? Pure torture. Must be even harder for her. Shit. That shot she took to get rid of her mutation really messed up her hormones. Year and a half gone, and she’s still hornier than a tomcat in heat. Not that I mind, but I’m kind of worried. I hope she’s okay. At least I can jerk off if it gets too much, but she… It does nothing to her. For some reason I’m the only relief for her.

I still remember our last time together. Hell, I remember every time we have fucked. How could I forget something so… She’s the best fuck of my life. She’s the best friend of mine. She’s… She’s Marie.

We had already fucked couple of times, but I wanted that last time to be special. Something she could remember, maybe use when she played with her toys. I made her watch when I touched her. It was supposed to be all for her. Just mirror and my fingers, dancing over her clit.

She was wet and hot. I knew I would taste us both together if I licked my fingers clean, but at that point it was all about her. I kept rubbing and telling her to watch. Nipples hard as pebbles, her hips undulating and all that wet heat pouring over my hand, scent of her filling my head… It was impossible not to have her. But at that point I was still determined to make it all for her.

I slid a finger in. God how I wished it was my cock instead, but her reaction when I added the second finger almost made it worth just to fingerfuck her. She was slick with sweat, eyes glazed over and those pouty lips of hers were begging me for more. I was about ready to come, cock squished between our bodies. Then I saw her face. Truly saw it, and I knew it wouldn’t be enough for her. She needed me all. As badly as I needed to be inside of her when I came, she needed me inside, to fill that grasping pussy of hers.

I still tried. Made her watch when I pushed in slowly. I nearly came from the sight of it myself. That tiny opening swallowing me so easily, sitting around me snuggly. That never ceases to amaze me. I know for a fact that I’m not the smallest possible partner, but she fits with me perfectly. Like we’re made for each other.

It was impossible to keep up that slow pace. And apparently impossible for her to stay quiet. I had to gag her. Don’t really know why we never have invested to real gags. She nearly gnawed a hole to my palm. But that was nothing compared to what she did to my other hand.

My forearms have always been sensitive. What the fuck else could I expect, with so much hardware buried in there. She clamped her nails straight through my skin, scraping my claws, and my heart just about stopped. For a second I couldn’t fucking breathe. I still don’t know how exactly did it feel, but I asked her to stop, because I was about to come. Hot pressure running along my nerves, from my arms, down to my sides and straight to my crotch. She tried to stop. I think she tried. But it only made things worse. Or better. She was practically fucking my claws with her nails, and every scrape sent another jolt coursing through my system.

World got suddenly quite fucking small. There was only my cock and her nails. And something hot, tight and slick squeezing me. I tried to warn her, but I’m not sure if anything understandable came out of my mouth. Marie was squealing and writhing against me, I’m pretty sure she came. At least I hope she did, before I did. After that orgasm I wasn’t able to stand up. My weight pulled us both to the floor. She let go of my hand, I let go of her mouth, but apart from that we were both unable to move. I was too fucked up, and Marie… She was kind of trapped under me.