Author's Chapter Notes:
I give up. I leave this open for now, because obviously Logie and Marie have developed a some sort of fixation to that mirror.
I hate this. I need him. I need him more than anything, and he’s not here. He’s been away for a week already, on some secret mission for Professor. A week. And I’m going crazy. My hands are not enough. Toys I have bought give me only temporary release. Piece of rubber and plastic won’t fool my body for long.

I can still remember the last time we were together. I turn my gaze to the mirror standing next to my bed as my fingers find their way under cover, trailing over my breasts, lower…

“I’m leaving tonight.”

We were both still out of breath. Cuddled together. His skin was slick with sweat.
“How long will you be gone?” I asked, following the path of coarse hair over his stomach with my finger.
“Couple of days. Shouldn’t take longer.”
“Couple of days?”
“Yeah…” He grunted, shifting a bit, one hand ending between my thighs, just resting there.
“Looks like I have to invest to some batteries…” Logan chuckled for my words and waggled his brows.
“Be a good girl and I might get you a present when I come back…”
“I like presents…”
“You have been such a good girl, how about if I give you one now?”

He stood up and pulled me along him, in front of the mirror.
“Lean on to me.” His thigh ended between mine, parting my legs. One hand kept me up against him, locked around my ribcage, just under my breasts. Other started teasing my clit. Those long and strong fingers, parting my lips and spreading the wetness from our earlier lovemaking. He was staring at my face through the mirror, eyes half hooded, wicked smile curving his lips.
“Watch…” He nudged my head lower with his chin, making me turn my attention back to his hand as it slid and teased.

“More?” My head was lolling against his chest. I was unable to watch, but at the same time I was unable to avert my gaze from our mirror image. Two fingers pumping slowly in and out of me, glistening wet. Thumb pressing gently against my clit. I was melting. I could feel Logan’s cock bobbing against my back.
“More…” I managed to croak.
“Good…” Me murmured against my throat, tongue lapping my skin briefly before he stopped and pulled his hand away from between my legs. I knew it was going to get better, but I couldn’t stop my hips from trying to follow his hand, muscles tensing and trying to grasp his fingers.
“Hush… You’ll get more…”

I was sure I was either going to faint or scream. Neither was a viable option. So I grasped his arms that were now both braced around me when he jostled us to a better position, his thick cock ending between my thighs where his fingers had played earlier. It was already slick with pre-cum. I tried to lower myself to it.
“Nuh-huh… What’s the rush?” Logan chuckled with hoarse voice, letting just the tip of his cock to brush lightly against me. It was an obscene sight, that throbbing, fleshy column sliding between my folds, my juices leaking over it.
“Logan… Please…” And was that really me? Sounding so desperate and needy?
“Just watch…” I met his gaze briefly before my eyes fluttered back to where our bodies were about to join. He opened my folds with his fingers and pushed his cock in, slowly. I couldn’t stop the moan.
“Don’t make me gag you. We do not want the whole mansion barging in right now…” Logan whispered, his breath tickling my earlobe.

When he started to move in me, he had to cover my mouth with his palm. One hand keeping me up around my waist, the other clamped over my mouth, trapping my head against his shoulder. I was whimpering and moaning, because there was no way something could feel that good. I had a death grip from his arm, nails digging to the sensitive skin. I could feel hard metal under the surface.
“Oh, fuck… Honey… Let go…” It was Logan’s turn to plead and moan. And I tried. I really tried. I managed to peel off my fingers, but as soon as he moved I reflexively dug them in again, kneading his arm like a kitten.
“Christ… Keep that up, and I’m gonna come…”