Author's Chapter Notes:
Was supposed to be one-piece, but Logie wanted some action.
I fucked the kid. I know what people would say if they knew. They would disapprove, threaten with the law, and make big speeches about consequences of harassing a minor… Yeah. I’m a bastard. A lucky bastard.

I knew she and Bobby had broken off three months ago. How did I know it? Because immediately after the Ice prick had walked out on her she sought me and asked me to get her some beer and pretzels. First couple of times the craving hit she had tried to go on her own. Those trips ended usually bad. Her sitting on the sidewalk, unable to move, unable to decide what it was that she truly wanted, and she was forced to call somebody to pick her up before she went nuts. So I got her couple of bags of pretzels and a bottle of beer. Next it was ice cream. Then Chinese. Kiwi-fruits. Let me tell you, when you’re asked to go and buy some fruits, you don’t expect the clerk to hand you a small basket filled with hairy balls. Had a week’s worth of nightmares after that trip…

But I’m getting sidetracked. She had cravings for food. Then there was that other craving that I’m not sure she was even aware of. First time I smelled it on her, I was sure I had lost it. Because there was no way in hell that my little girl was in heat.

We were sitting in the kitchen. She was eating some god-awful goop she claimed to be ice cream with caviar. All the time we sat there she was fidgeting, her eyes darting all around, looking everywhere but to me. It was quite obvious that she was trying to form a polite plea to be left alone. Wanted to save her from the trouble, so I stood up and took my beer.
“I’ll go back to bed. Good night, kid…” I said, walked past her and for some reason leaned closer to brush a quick kiss to the crown of her head. That’s when I smelt it.

Ripe scent of ovulating and willing female made me choke to my beer. Friendly, brotherly brush against her turned to rather awkward splutter and coughing fit, and a hasty retreat from the kitchen. I walked to my room, locked the door and plopped on to my bed. Scent of her arousal still wafted in my sinuses. I was literally drooling and scratching the sheets, trying to get a hold of the situation before I lost it and went after her. Pondered if I should go to Hank and ask him to check my sniffer, because things it was telling me weren’t possible, goddamned thing had to be broken or something.

Following months weren’t much easier. Now I could smell it on her every time we met. No matter what time of the day, no matter where we were, she was wet and ready to go. It was wrecking havoc on my mind and body. When I dared to sleep my dreams weren’t about drowning, scalpels and pain anymore. They were about her. Marie was starring in every twisted, sordid fantasy of mine. Sleep became fast something I tried to avoid as long as possible. I was frustrated, exhausted and horny as hell. Tried to avoid Marie, too. She kept seeking me out. Batting her lashes and flashing those innocent smiles, asking me to get her this and that, because she really needed it.

One morning I decided enough was enough. She wanted it; I was going to make sure she got it. We were at the basement, checking out storages, cataloguing every item. She had been groaning and whining the whole morning, and truth to be told, I had had to make excuses to leave her and go to jerk off. She wasn’t blind, and the bulge in front of my jeans would have been quite obvious sign of the state of my mind.

I was returning from one of those trips to the bathroom when I heard a pencil drop. When I entered to the storage, she was staring at the pencil at her feet, groaning softly. Then she put away the folder she was holding, whined some more and bent from the waist down to retrieve that said pencil. Something snapped, and before I realized what I was doing, I had my hands on her hips and I was telling her that I knew what she needed. She let out this throaty chuckle and told me that I should know. That I had been her errand-boy for the past three months. A boy? It was then and there I decided to show her I wasn’t a boy, and that it wasn’t a boy she needed.

She had been fucking with the Ice prick before, so she wasn’t totally clueless. She was already soaking wet when I pushed my hand to her pants. No need to prolong the foreplay. I stripped off her pants and took off my jeans. We really didn’t have the time for niceties, like kissing and cuddling, but it wasn’t like we were after some big romance of a lifetime. We both needed to get laid.

She leaned her palms against the wall, giving me a perfect view to her dripping wet pussy from behind. If I had had some doubts about doing this before, they all vanished to thin air. I was so fucking hard it hurt.

She was soft and warm from all the right places. Fit around me like a glove. So tight and snug that I knew I had to take it carefully. Didn’t want to hurt her. I started slowly, just pushing in and grinding against her, to make her relax and loosen up a bit. Had to dig my fingers to the table behind me. Would have bruised her if I had tried to hold her then.

I was leaning back, sliding in and out of her when I heard her gasp. Nothing unusual about it, I was panting like a fucking racehorse, but that voice made me look up. Her head was turned to the side, and I followed her gaze to the wall. It was probably the most erotic sight I have seen during my whole fucking life.

There was a mirror leaning against the wall. Just the right angle so that I could see both of us from the silvery surface. She was looking at me through that mirror, lips parted and eyes burning. She looked so fucking small and fragile, bent over in front of me, but at the same time her gaze held so great power that I had to turn my head.

She was whimpering softly. She was going to come soon. Didn’t want this to end so fast. I stopped and made her stay still. Told her that I didn’t want her to come yet. She tried to buck against me, but I held her still until I was sure she was ready to go on for a while.

I sought her eyes from the mirror again. Needed something to anchor me, ground me. She held my mind in there, in that moment, while my body was drifting somewhere far away. I was fucking drowning. It felt too good. Tight slick sheath gripping me, her gaze piercing me and our scent floating in the air.

I had to stop her from screaming when she came. Did the first thing that came in to my mind and clamped my palm over her mouth. She practically tore a chunk out of it with her blunt teeth. I was still so fucked up from my own release that I didn’t really notice it until later.

She took the mirror with her when we left. It was one of those framed pieces that could stand on their own. It’s standing right beside her bed now.