Story Notes:
I was down and out with a cold for two days and could have sworn I heard this going on in my head. Go figure.
SCOTT: She's home.

JEAN: She's sick.

ORORO: She'll write.

HANK: She shouldn't. She's under the influence of cold medication; she needs rest.

ROGUE: Ah'm with Ororo. She'll write.

LOGAN: I hope not.

(all heads turn)

SCOTT: You're her favorite, why don't you want her to write?

LOGAN: She killed me in the last two fics about the mansion. I need a break.

SCOTT: She's killed me, too, you know…

JEAN: Boys…

LOGAN: Once. She killed you once.

SCOTT: She had some maniac drill into my head, too.

LOGAN: Big deal. I've been struck by lightning, bit by a dog, drugged, stabbed, blown up with a grenade rifle,…

ORORO: Boys…

LOGAN: …torn apart by Magneto, drowned, shot in the throat five times with darts, had the metal put back, shot in the heart,…

ROGUE: Shhh, she's sleeping.

LOGAN: Did I mention drowning? What? She's asleep? Good. Keep her that way. God knows what she'll write if she's on cold medicine. I'm not sure I can take it.

ROGUE: She did make it to where Ah can touch you now, you know.

(silence)

LOGAN: (whispering) If you ever were to write a smut fic…

SCOTT: What's he saying? Is he trying to convince her to kill me off?

JEAN: Relax, you're one of her other favorites.

HANK: Perhaps it would be best if we were to simply let nature take its cou= rse and heal her sinus congestion and chest cold. After all, she's sure to come back to us. Her family and the house can't occupy all of her time.

ORORO: She'll write.

LOGAN: (still whispering) Remember what I said about the smut fic...