Author's Chapter Notes:
Second instalment, I tried to make it long. i struggle. I'm back to 6 form on Monday so be patient and review because it makes me happy.


Well that went well I thought, maybe now Logan will realise that I am a woman. I doubt it but I’ve time and the plan to go with it. If he thinks I was outrageous last night he’s in for the sock of his life tomorrow. And thanks to the wonderful Ororo, who has agreed to help me with my mission. She’s so great. Jean has offered top help also, but her part to play mainly involves Scott. Poor Scott, he’s almost as ignorant to the plan as Logan.

After Logan shouted out my name to the whole staff we have yet to utter a word to each other. He’s mad that I was flirting and I’m mad that he betrayed my secret. He was the only one to know my real name here and that’s how I liked it. Students all over the school have been calling me “Marie” since. It’s freaking me out to be honest, like being back home where everyone knows who you are. I miss Rogue.

Ignoring him all day was hard, it was Sunday and all I wanted to do was sit in his room with him and watch TV. Although I have been known to be distracted and stare at him instead of the TV. But instead I sat all alone in my room reading. I know, I know. I started this so it’s my fault. But I miss him. But I suppose when its all over I’ll have what I want.

Later that night, a lot later because I fell asleep reading and missed dinner so I had to go make my own. So I went down into the kitchen where I found storm. She was eating something green n slightly looking like puke. After refusing some of her food I decided to make my own. Potato yum.

10 minutes later I herd Logan coming down the stairs and put my plan into action.

“So Storm what’s tha’ update with Scott and Jean?” I asked in a calm and nonchalant tone, trying to keep my voice steady.

“Oh you know, the usual. Still fighting. They are discussing making their relationship more open. To help decide whether or not they really want to get married.” She said calmly looking me directly in the eyes. Wow! She’s really good at lying. Who’d have thought?

“What do you mean more open?” I ask faking ignorance, knowing that he can hear what we’re saying but not tell if we’re lying. He really needs to learn that no good comes from eaves dropping.

“It means that they can see other people while seeing each other.” I personally don’t like this idea. What’s mine is mine alone. Girls keep your hands, eyes and any other bits and pieces to yourself.

“Isn’t that cheating? I mean, why would ya’ let someone else have sex with your boyfriend?” I pick up my plate and put it in the sink, stopping to listen more intently as to where Logan is. Yup hasn’t move form his spot. Thank fuck for enhanced hearing. Not smell though. I could easily leave that, smelly teenagers everywhere.

“No, most couples have boundaries. Some couples agree to no sex. Others choose one day a week that they can someone else. But from what Jean told me, they can only have sex with someone once. After they sleep with their new partner they cannot see them anymore. Sounds fair to each other but not the new partner.” She said, her voice never failing to sound sincere.

“Well if tha new partna’ knows what they’re getting’ themselves inta then it’s perfectly fair.” I say in a stubborn voice.

“Of course Rogue, good night and sweet dreams.” She said before winking at me and walking out of the kitchen, leaving me behind to clean up. After five or some minutes Logan walks in and goes strait to the fridge, getting out a beer.

“Marie” he said in acknowledgement , not bothering to look at me.

“Rogue!” I said harshly. I guess I’m a little madder than I though. I’m not ganna let that ruin my plan though.

“Look Kid I’m s-” I cut him off before he could start. Had to draw the line sometime right?

“Rogue. Not kid, Not Marie and not JEAN!” I practically screamed at him.

“I only called you that once, fuck! And I said sorry then too.” I think I actually see worry in his eyes. Huh! I almost care.

“Three times, ya just didn’t notice and Ah didn’t bother pointing it out for ya.” I whispered knowing he’d hear me. Looking straight into his eyes as I say this I move forward and take a sip of his beer savouring the flavour, who knew when id get to taste it again. Only looking away from his intense golden eyes as I left the room. “Night Wolverine” I knew that that would piss him off, especially hearing it from me.

“Stay away from Scott Rogue.” He ordered in a harsh tone. My plan’s actually working.

Turing around I uttered the one word that stopped his current train of thought. The one word that he never hears… from anyone. The one word he never has an answer to.

“Why?”

His mouth opens, closes then he looses eye contact with me looking down at his beer. Speechless Logan. Hmm, I don’t think that’s ever happened before. It’s about time, he’s always barking out orders, even at me. His best friend, his confidant, his family, his soul mate even if he refuses to acknowledge it. It’s finally time that he stopped ignoring the fact that I’m not a kid, that I’m not his sister or daughter and most importantly that he is mine and he’d better stop fucking around. I’m ganna show him that I’m not meek little Marie but a rogue, I’m “The Rogue”.

_________________________________________________________

After waiting a few minutes for him to make an intelligent response I decided to give up and leave the kitchen. Heading up to my room I saw a dark figure lurking around outside my room. The figure brought his/her hand up towards my door as if to knock but them hesitantly brought it back down. “Just knock, already,” he whispered. I recognised the voice as Scott’s. He’s probably looking for me to explain to me that’s he’s with Jean and although I’m a lucky girl need to find a nice boy to love me back. So honourable, so boring I don’t know how he ever got the courage to ask Jean on a date in the first place. Well she is older then him I’ll bet she seduced him. She does love those pensilskirts and Scott does act like the boss. She probably played secretary. #Internal laughter#

Ouch. Headache!!!… Sorry Jean. God. You’d think she’d let me speculate about her sex life seeing as I don’t have my own. Guess that her boss hasn’t asked her to sharpen his pencil in a while. Ooooch, SORRY! Taking my mind off of Jeans sex life before I get mental images of what it would look like I approach Scott.

“Hah Scott. Anythang that ah can help ya with?” I ask in a casual tone.

“Well Marie, I hope you don’t mind me calling you Marie? It really is a lovely name. But regardless of how lovely your name is I would like to take this opportunity to tell you that although I think that you are a lovely young woman I am in a committed and loving relationship with Jean. I think what you really need to do is find the same thing with a nice young man who is worthy of you.” Told you so. And did you notice the not-so-subtle hints about Logan. I should have expected that. Silly me.

“Well thanks for that but…” Oh My God. Logans coming. Sorry Jean!

“Don’t fahght this Scott. Ah know ya want me too. Ah see it in glasses” I grabbed the back of his head dramatically and pulled it towards mine in a clumsy kiss, pushing him up against my bathroom door.

“Oh Logan, ah didn’t see ya there” I said then winked at Scott and walked into my room then pressed my ear up against it to listen.

“Erm… Logan I-” Scot murmured before Logan interrupted.

“Shut it Scooter” he said stomping off.

Chapter End Notes:
:-) couldn't think of anything to write here. heehee.