[Reviews - 7] Printer
In the span of two birthdays, Rogue has to cope with a significant changes in her mutation, Logan's departure from the Mansion, and the passing of the Mutant Registration Act.

Part two in the Law of Life series: “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” (John F. Kennedy) Rogue narrates this story about the changes her life undergoes as she matures from ages eighteen to twenty-two. The world’s view of the mutant community, the responsibilities she has to the X-Men, and the interactions she has with the people around her are all essential parts of the story. It is her evolving bond with Logan, however, that remains the focal point throughout.
Categories: X2
Characters: None
Genres: Action, Angst, Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Law of Life
Chapters: 12
Word count: 28225 - Hits: 59327
Complete?: Yes - Published: 04/08/2009 - Last Updated: 04/08/2009

1. A Touch Too Much by thatcraftykid [Reviews - 2] star star star star star (1547 words)

2. Street Fighting Man by thatcraftykid [Reviews - 0] (2636 words)

3. Let Me Put My Love Into You by thatcraftykid [Reviews - 0] (2989 words)

4. (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction by thatcraftykid [Reviews - 0] (2368 words)

5. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap by thatcraftykid [Reviews - 2] (2266 words)

6. You Can’t Always Get What You Want by thatcraftykid [Reviews - 0] (2242 words)

7. Give It Up by thatcraftykid [Reviews - 0] (1837 words)

8. Get Off Of My Cloud by thatcraftykid [Reviews - 0] (3240 words)

9. Highway to Hell by thatcraftykid [Reviews - 0] (2937 words)

10. Gimme Shelter by thatcraftykid [Reviews - 0] (1564 words)

11. Back In Black by thatcraftykid [Reviews - 0] (2103 words)

12. Emotional Rescue by thatcraftykid [Reviews - 3] star star star star star (2496 words)