Logan was more than ready for a Danger Room session after the way his morning had been. Beast was already waiting for him and the two spent an hour battling through a post-apocalyptic urban setting chased by Sentinels and government super soldiers equipped with heavy artillery. After working off enough bad temper to make Logan only pissed off instead of borderline homicidal the two men headed to the locker room, threw their sweaty uniforms down the laundry chute and made their way to the sauna to relax muscles after a hard workout. Hank shoved open the door into the large cedar hotbox, looking over his shoulder to finish a query about a particular fighting move he’d studied Logan using in the DR, and he didn’t notice the sauna was already occupied.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!” Jubilee screamed, scrambling to snatch up the pitiful excuse for a towel she’d dropped on the floor at her feet while relaxing in the steamy heat. The towel was incredibly tiny and chosen for that exact reason, so Jubilee wriggled in apparent desperation to cover her nakedness.

Hank’s furry hands shot up to cover his eyes while he body blocked Logan from seeing into the sauna around his massive blue body. “Oh dear, I am so sorry Miss Lee, please excuse us. My most sincere apologies-”

Logan barked at Jubilee “What are YOU doing in here?!” past Hank’s shoulder and the large blue hand that was unsuccessfully trying to reach behind to cover Logan’s eyes as well.

“This is the women’s locker room you assholes!! GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!!” Jubes screeched as she attempted to flap her hands in a shooing motion without losing her towel, causing it to slip even more. Hank apparently wasn’t covering his eyes completely because the portions of his hands and face that weren’t covered in fur flushed purple. He backtracked and stumbled into Logan, pushing his friend with him as he hurried them away from the sign of the lovely Eurasian young lady doing a wildly erotic shimmy in the itty bitty towel while trying to preserve her modesty.

Logan and Hank stood in the hallway outside the locker rooms for a moment, Beast trying to regain his composure, his fur ruffled in multiple directions, and Logan grinning sideways at the blue doctor’s discomfit. They crossed the hall and headed to the communal shower room, all ideas of a sauna forgotten. The screams the very wet, very naked, very angry Rogue and Kitty that greeted them with when the men stepped into communal shower room made Logan’s ear practically bleed, but the sight had his eyes almost bugging out of his head. This time Beast did an adequate job of slapping a large blue palm over the other man’s face and dragging them both of there posthaste.

Once again they found themselves in the hallway between the locker rooms, both of which now had “Women” signs on them. “So where’s our locker room?” Logan wondered out loud. Hank announced that he was most definitely not going to look for it, fished several dirty towels out of the wash cart in the hallway, wrapped them around him as best he could, and headed out of the gym area and straight for his room near the med lab, where he swore he would take showers from now on.

Logan contemplated sneaking back into the second locker room to take a peek at Rogue showering. The bonus of seeing the pip squeak Kitty in the buff also had its merits also, but she was the trailer compared to the feature attraction of Rogue: all those legs, that auburn and red hair wet and running over her shoulders and between bazoogas he’d never known she was hiding all these years.

That thought withered on the vine, so to speak, when a dressed Jubilee walked out of first locker room, eyed a very naked Logan up and down and asked, “Are you cold?”

Rogue and Kitty almost suffocated on their giggles when they heard their co-conspirator's question through their earpieces and Logan’s extremely loud snarl that needed no audio device to be picked up. Quiet high fives were exchanged before they two women dressed and Kitty phased both of them down 2 floors to the med lab where they switched all the acids for bases while Hank was down the hall in his private bathroom, trying to scrub away all remnants of Jubilee’s nude hokey-pokey from his mind’s eye.

The good doctor was so focused on not reliving the sight of firm, taunt, young buttocks wriggling back and forth under a miniscule scrap of terry cloth that he never noticed a hand phase through the wall and reach into the medicine cabinet over the sink.
Chapter End Notes:
Hank, you old perv.