Author's Chapter Notes:
*kisses September's feet* Thanx for the beta =) All mistakes left are mine not hers.This is Raunchy Rogue's version of who seduced who and what happened in the pool house. I also decided to make a series of "On a leash","Unleashed", "Dominatrix" and now "Temptress" since they do follow each other in that particular order =) And oh, I'll have to give September some credit for the title, think that Temptress says it all about Rogue in this case *L*
Flicker.

Flicker.

Damn flicker at the corner of my vision, that eye catching silhouette wherever I go.

Blink. Flicker. Blink.

Still there and I catch my breath – for a sight like that you can have anything you think of. Come on, come and take me. Conquer me, sugar.

Come over here … don't make me say it twice. Don't have time for games, and I don't have patience enough for anything but what you want, and what you won't do. Come over here and give me what I want. Aren't you so fuckin' bored standing there outside the canteen? I know you well enough to tell how you undress those teenage girls without interest. I know the way you look at them, your posture, the angry set jaw, the arrogant arched eyebrow.

So where's the bulge, baby?

Put in a whisper I can tell ya you won't find what you need in them. That tiny prudent one over there doesn't even know what her own pussy looks like. The other one in front of her – the busty one, yeah, she doesn't have a clue how to get herself off. She's never been on a ride, so don't expect anything, sugar, because neither of them could handle what's between those thighs of yours. They wouldn't know what to do with that cock.

I would.

I want it in my mouth. I want you to fuck me the way I know you can.

The memories, remember? They have their share in all this. But I knew the moment I walked into that bar and spotted the cage fighter. Oh yes, I'll never forget a sight like that; with a chest to worship, that flat muscled stomach, and most of all – a back to die for. You saw the way I looked at you, eyes wide and cheeks flushing. God but I could've just had you there and then, if it hadn't been for my age.

Hey there … yeah I saw that … I swear if you keep staring at me like that, all untamed and focused, I'm gonna have to go find some panties. You make me so god damn wet that all coherent thought will have flown out the backdoor by the time I reach the front lawn. And we can't fuck in the hallway. We can't fuck on the lawn for everyone to see, because secretly – where's the fun in that? It's knowing we might get caught that turns me on. And I don't feel like taking care of business by myself anymore, not unless you wanna watch. Come over here, or let's play catch.

Catch the bait, love, or I'll yank that chain again.

Mmm yes … behave. Be nice. So you think I'm teasing you? Maybe, maybe not. You think about that while I watch you come towards me like a force of nature, a predator all cat like and determined. The surroundings fade in comparison and one, two, five, ten, twenty steps and you're suddenly within reach. But it's not me who acts, who seizes and takes charge.

There are people everywhere you know; students, teachers, maintenance folk. I even notice some friends and colleagues nearby. People we know. And here you are, like a revelation out of this world. Makes it so fuckin' hard to keep my posture and breathing steady when the tension between us ripples back and forth like an electrical current. High voltage, sugar. So be careful what you ask for.

That grip around my arm; it almost hurts but you're so close. I can feel the lines of your body – chest, stomach, crotch, thighs. It's enough to bring me over, despite the fact that there are people watching us. This dance, this game and how you play me without words, it's like climaxing while you dream. No need for touch. That low pitched growl deep in your chest lets me know you enjoyed the show. Then finally one word. And it's barely more than a whisper, a breath of heated air against my ear.

One word, I can't refuse to obey, I won't. I crave more.

Outside, you say.

Outside. Now.

A closed door and a palpable moment of silence in the darkness of what's supposed to be the pool house, the calm before the breaking storm, then we're lost. My bare back slams against the wall; hands and nails and lips and tongues touching, scratching, tasting, licking, feeling, biting. No talkin', sugar. That's right, no talkin' darlin'. Just ease this god damn burning ache and let that beast spill over into me. Give him to me, sugar. Let me have him, and then I'll have all of you.

… Because he's here. The darkness of the room can't hide his features, or yours. Or anyone's. If anything it accentuates them, just as it does your heartbeat, those ragged breaths, flesh against flesh – all those touchable wet sounds we make. To anyone but us this might seem like something it's not. A hand tightly entangled in my hair, pulled back to make my head rest on a bare sweaty shoulder. Feverish looks darting back and forth; lips half parted and tongues swirling around each other.

When you take me from behind I lose all false pretenses. It's pleasure beyond comprehension, love. Bite my neck while you fuck me; give me something to remember you by besides those weathered fingers giving me release. It's a thrill, this game, ain't it? Oh but I know you think of it that way. I know the feeling of control, of being in charge. Of owning, pleading, begging, giving. What a rush it can be …

… so where does it end?