Story Notes:
This was written in reply to a long past challenge from Victoria. Hmm, actually, I can't remember what the specifics of the challenge were, I just know it had to be done in 100 words or less. So, about five minute ago, having had enough of the rabid mini- hitler bunny that seemed to be enjoyin gnawing on the back of my head until I wrote this, I thought this up and typed it all out in under a minute and a half. Ha, I'm already embarrassed for even thinking about posting this. But oh well. Not funny by any means, but ya know – --100 words or less. I sought; I concurred; my job here is officially done. Now I think I'd like to spend some quality `alone time' with my Logan-clone, thank you very much. =) And again, may the gods bless that wonderful machine of Jo's, which without it, I'd be a very lonely girl without a sinfully sexy Jacuzzi buddy. *g* hmm.... I just realized that my notes are longer than my story.... And the ficlet begins in: 3… 2… 1…
"Logan, I can't do this."

"Don't be silly, kid, of course you can."

"Nu-huh. The thing's huge! It won't fit!"

"Put it in your hands, open your mouth real wide, and try to take it in."

"Logan…"

"C'mon, darlin'. You can do it."

"But—okay. Here I go."

"Alright. Wrap your lips around it. Yeah ...almost...now swallow a little..."

"Uhnn...mmm..."

"Done. …Marie?"

"Yeah?"

"See, wasn't too difficult, eh?"

"No. Tasted kinda weird going down though...and I almost gagged on it."

"Sorry."

"No problem. But next time I come down with a cold? No more pills. I'm sticking with liquid."