Story Notes:
a friend challenged me to write a story based on some prompts and instructions...and we all know a good challenge can't be turned down ;)

Instructions:
Wolverine and Rogue are alone in a house, knowing they will be alone at least 12 more hours. It's dark and rainy outside and they start to watch a Bollywood movie, drinking some red wine while watching it.
Last sentence: “Goodbye, sweetheart.”
Rogue's POV; set after X2
Rogue can be touched in certain places (due to an energy imbalance or sth in her body)
places where she can be touched: palms, ears, under her feet, inside her thighs, pick one more place
and I'm allowed to completely ignore Bobby's existence
an NC-17 rating is, though not specifically asked for, probably appreciated ;)
“Ooh, you should definitely wear that one,” Jubilee advised me, giving my outfit an appreciative once-over.

Insecurely, I tugged at the hem of the black silk top. It had been a mistake to put Kitty and Jubes in charge of picking out what I was going to wear, but I realized that just a little too late.

“Don't you think it's a bit too...small?” I tried to convince my friends.

“It's not too small, it's tight, it's supposed to be said way,” Kitty said with fashion expertise.

“And if things go according to plan, it'll come off very soon anyway,” Jubilee exclaimed happily.

I opened my mouth to say something, but gave up. It was useless to argue with my 2 roommates, who were currently on a candy-induced sugar high and dancing around the room in a bad Pointer Sisters impersonation.

“Tonight's the night we're gonna make it happen
Tonight we'll put all other things aside
Get in this time and show her some affection
We're goin' for those pleasures in the night
She wants to love you, feel you, wrap herself around - “

“Okay, that's enough,” I interfered before distracting mental images could pop up out of nowhere. Stifling my laughter, I grabbed a zip-up sweater from my closet, which earned me a disapproving look from Jubilee.

Yes, I was supposed to look sexy tonight and covering up Kitty's cleavage-revealing top with a gray sweater didn't exactly help with that. But jeez, they had nerves for making me wear nothing but a halter top...I was shy about showing skin...and also, it was freaking December.
Either way, I needed the fluffy comfort of my sweater because I was so nervous that I wanted to start jumping up and down and yell at inanimate objects.
Right, that's a demonstration of sanity.

“Can we have a little more appreciation, puh-lease?” Jubilee moaned. “After all, we helped you get the people out of the house, which wasn't easy I might add.”

“True,” Kitty jumped in, chewing on something pink that would most likely not add to calming her down.

They were right though. I had wanted a night alone with Logan and the two of them, like the good friends they frequently emphasized they were, had made it happen. Personally I had never heard of such a thing as an obligatory clubbing night every first Friday of the month, but all of the other students had been more than thrilled with the idea. And of course they needed adult supervision (according to Scott at least), so all of our teachers escorted them.

Jubilee and Kitty had really done an amazing job. Also with picking out one of those over-crowded techno-playing places that Logan would never set foot in. And poor little me was faking a wisted ankle, so I couldn't dance and had to stay home.

“Okay, yes, I appreciate it, I really do. And I love you guys. But now, out of here, please.” I ushered the girls out the door and wished them a good time. I wasn't so sure whether I would have one, because this whole thing was extremely far from being a fool-proof plan.

Let me provide you with the essential facts concerning Mission: Let's Make It Possible (their name for it, not mine).

I've had a huge crush on Logan ever since I first saw him. Might have to do with the fact that he was half-naked at the time, and beating up people inside a cage...there's a certain appeal in that, can't be denied.

I had recently discovered, with Professor X's help and some much-needed shrink sessions, that not all of my skin was untouchable. In fact, due to some energy imbalance that had something to do with chemistry (my brain had gone into stand-by mode as soon as he had mentioned molecules), there were a bunch of places that could be touched by other people without sending them into a 3-week coma.

Based on they heavy flirting that had been going on between Logan and me, Kit and Jubes had come up with a plan that would make him admit his feelings for me – which they assumed existed.

The plan was to remove the three main barriers that had previously kept him from admitting he was (supposedly) in love with me:

I was just a kid in his eyes, but Kitty had squeezed my recently-grown boobs into that excuse for a tube top and my butt into the tightest jeans she could find in her wardrobe to finally change that impression of his.

Also, he couldn't touch me and – let's face it – Logan is more of touchy than a talky guy, so that would be essential to the relationship. Even though he had never shown any fear of getting physically close to me, my friends were 100% sure that telling him about my newly-discovered ability to be touched in certain places would change everything and lead directly to our Happily Ever After.

Then there were of course the other X-Mansion inhabitants, who would certainly frown upon a relationship between the two of us, so they simply had to be taken out of the equation for the night of nights. Also to avoid any barking in at inappropriate times – not that I was expecting us to go at it right in the middle of the living-room, but it was better to be safe than sorry in this case.

Upon hearing of my inability to join my friends on their little field trip, Logan had proposed to have a movie night together, so I wouldn't have to spend the night moping around in my room.
Thoughtful, wasn't he? What a sweetie.
Curiously so, I was the only one to see it that way...but I guess he was just exceptionally good at hiding his more charming character traits from the public eye.

I took one last critical look at myself in the mirror before I skipped to the door and made my way down the hall, heartbeat accelerating.

Of course I was about one hour early for my “date” (at least that's how I thought of it...I didn't know if Logan saw us that way, who really knew what was going on inside that adamantium-covered head of his anyway) but made good use of the time setting up the living-room.

A fluffy blanket here, a bowl of nachos there, maybe a candle? Hmm...Logan didn't exactly strike me as a candle kind of guy, so I decided against it. With 2 glasses and a bottle of red wine, I put the finishing touches on my setup. Gosh, I should really become an interior designer.

Okay, so the red wine might have been pushing it, but it was the only alcohol I'd been able to get my hands on and it was better than nothing. I wasn't exactly sure how much time it had spent in the basement, where Kitty had come across it when she had once accidentally fallen through the cafeteria floor. But those things were supposed to become better with age, right?