Author's Chapter Notes:
well you asked (or begged as I remember) for it girls, Shadowlady & September, so don't blame me entirely if I won't be able to pull it off =). And you know what they say, a follow up tend to be just that - a follow up. But fuck, again Chris Cornell & Logan wouldn't leave things alone so, deal with it =)
"Big dumb sex" by Soundgarden

Don't you don't you want to thrill me
Don't you be afraid to tell me
Tell me if you think it's ugly
But now don't you want to touch it anyway

I've been looking for a reject
And you ain't had nothing like me yet
Don't you think it's time for motion
I can take what you've been pushin'

Hey I know what to do
I'm gonna fuck fuck fuck fuck you
Fuck you
Ya I know what to do
I'm gonna fuck fuck fuck fuck you
Fuck you I'm gonna

I'm the beast and you're the master
You're the meat of the matter
I'm no fool for discretion
When it's on the tip of my tongue

Don't you don't you want to thrill me
Don't you be afraid to tell me
Tell me if you think it's ugly
But now don't you want to touch it anyway

So I've been bad and a mean son of a bitch but did you really expect me to even consider the fact that a clear passage called for getting that little fucker out of the way? Out of my way? No regrets, darlin', no not this time. This time you're gonna have to deliver. Pay the prize.

If you haven't forgotten I promised I'd hold ya to your word the next time you decided to let it slip. And I'm not talkin' about that velvety tongue of yours workin' its way across those luscious lips, no not yet. Still talkin' about those sideway lascivious glances you keep sending my way. Still talkin' about those god damn swayin' curvy hips you want me to grab till they almost bruise.

Don't delude yourself sweetheart, you're about to go on a ride that'll make everything but me fuckin' you seem pointless. Everything and everyone will fade in comparison because you should know that it goes beyond finger-lickin'-good. And I'm gonna give it to ya now that the Drake boy's been taken care of. You're just gonna have to accept the fact that I ain't playin' this stupid game of yours any longer.

Time's up, darlin', are you ready? Just watch me when I take what's mine.

Just watch me.

So easy to track down, or are you still doin' it on purpose? Alright so I can follow your lead some more, see where it takes me – between your thighs? Makes this dog thirsty as hell. Makes him want to take a short cut. Cross that path and sling you over my shoulder and take off, or maybe over my knees so I could teach you not to play me.

Something tells me however, you're more than aware of this and you love the thrill. Love the way it makes you feel to have my eyes roam all over your body, but just wait till I get my hands underneath that indecently short skirt you're wearin'. Just you wait you little teaser of a minx.

Just you fuckin' wait.

The pool house? Never thought you'd pick that as a hideout, but I can see now why you did – it ain't private enough. And we're beyond private soon. Private won't mean a god damn thing when I'll press your back up against the wall and fuck you wordless, baby. Won't mean a thing because it'll be the sound of flesh poundin' against flesh that'll be the soundtrack, and for everyone to overhear. There are no keys to the pool house remember? And you'll beg me for more, and I won't have to beg to lick you clean from your own juices, oh no, I can smell that desire and wish like some kind of burning bonfire.

So here we are.

What's it gonna be?

Time to quit this game once and for all. Time to place the cards on the table. What do you want? What is it? Let me hear you say the words out loud, if you can handle it. You started this and now you have to finish it, or I might be compelled to do that myself, but I can play nice. I can sit when I wanna. I can roll over when I wanna. I can even play dead whenever I wanna, but mark my words, woman, it'll be because I said so, and I won't behave anymore unless you spill the truth.

Now that I've got you all to myself in this darkened pool house, fuckin' tell me what it is that you want from this dog. Here's the collar, love, and last call.

Oh but I knew you'd melt like hot wax eventually...

Get rid of that tank top, but let the skirt stay on. Don't bother with the bra; I'll cut it in two. With nipples like small ripe cherries, rosy and staring at me demandingly, I wanna rub my face between those perky tits of yours. Each one a bit more than a handful, I know I have to behave or it'll hurt too much if I bite down too hard, if I suck too eagerly on them. Please forgive this dog of a man but I love cherries.

So you just had strawberries for dessert? Well here's something you've never had before, the main course as in fuckin' intercourse. But appetizers first, darlin'. See I have a sense of humor whenever I want to. Not that we need to say anything right now, and for someone with so little sexual experience you seem to know what you want. I like that, and I like it even more when you take charge but I can't let you order me around too much so shut up and put those pouty gorgeous lips to more use than just kissing.

I wanna know what they feel like around my cock, what that velvety moist tongue can do, and I wanna seize your hair, those van dyke brown thick curls, the snow white streaks, so I can watch you suck me. Don't think I'd wanna miss out the front row ticket you just gave to me, my dainty minx of a girl. I should've known you'd be just as much of a dog as me.

Play real nice and soon it'll be my turn to quench my thirst.

I love it when you struggle beneath me, as I grab hold of your wrists and hold you down. Does that make me even more of a dog? Didn't think so. I know it turns you on, makes you so god damn wet I can barely behave myself. Stop pounding my ass with those heals, better wrap your legs around my waist instead. I've never tasted anything so sweet like that tongue and mouth of yours, and it's a ferocious and brutal deep kiss that draws moan after breathy moan from your throat. Bite me, fuckin' bite me till we both can taste blood, mark me as I make you mine, baby, because I'm beyond control now. Mark me with everything you've got, nails and teeth and eyes and words, as I fuck you over and over and over again.

Because, love, there ain't no goin' back from here. You're mine now. All mine.