Author's Chapter Notes:
Super short chapter - I figured I'd at least give you Rogue's answer tonight. Will be working on the next chapter tonight and tomorrow morning. Hope to have it posted some time tomorrow night.
Rogue was shocked. She had never thought she’d see Logan laugh until he cried, but here she was witnessing just that. When he dropped his forehead onto his arms and continued laughing, though, she began to get irritated.

“I told you I just answered with whatever popped into my head. It’s not like I really think you’d do that.” She winced when she heard how waspish she sounded.

Her attempt to defend her answer just made Logan laugh harder, which Rogue would have sworn only a few seconds ago was impossible. Not knowing what to do to make him stop laughing at her, Rogue just crossed her arms defensively and glowered at him.

Eventually Logan’s laughter eased, although it was still punctuated by a few renewed bursts of laughter as he lifted his head and wiped at his streaming eyes.

With one last chuckle, he exhaled shakily and said, “I know you answered without thinkin’ about it. That’s what makes it so damn funny.” He grinned unrepentantly.

Rogue couldn’t quite keep her lips from twitching. “I know,” she admitted grudgingly. “That’s why I was laughin’ like a loon when you first came in.”

Logan shook his head and looked back at the quiz, now more crumpled than ever. With a grin still in his voice, he read, “‘After he achieves climax, he d) pats you on the head and says, “Good job, kid.”’”

Rogue snickered and immediately clapped a hand over her mouth. When she was sure she could contain her laughter, she cautiously removed her hand. “You have to admit you’d probably have picked that one, too,” she challenged.

“Maybe,” he returned easily. Suddenly his eyes darkened as he looked at her. When he spoke again, his voice was rough. “But the real answer is B, darlin’. I’d definitely return the favor.”

Something about the way he said it, or maybe it was the look in his eye, made Rogue’s breath hitch and the muscles low in her stomach quiver.

“That’s what I thought the right answer would be,” she admitted somewhat breathlessly.

Logan’s eyes darkened further and his hand tightened visibly on the magazine. He cleared his throat, but his voice was still raspy with desire when he spoke. “What other kinds of quizzes are in these magazines? Sex quizzes?” he asked, wondering if she’d have the courage to answer him honestly.

“Yeah,” she whispered, staring at him with wide eyes.

“Did you take any? Quizzes about things you like or think you’d like?”

Rogue nodded shyly.

“Show me.”

Rogue nodded again and pulled the key to her nightstand drawer from her pocket. She pulled a few of the magazines out and thumbed through them quickly. When she found the right one, she opened it fully to the quiz, hesitating for a fraction of a second as she handed it to Logan.

He dropped the first magazine to the floor beside him and took the new one from her without looking at it, preferring to continue staring at her. Her cheeks were flushed and her pupils were dilated, sure signs of arousal. And he could see the rapid fluttering of her pulse in her neck.

Becoming suddenly uncomfortable with his attention, Rogue dropped her eyes and folded her hands together in her lap. Turning his attention to the magazine, Logan saw that the quiz was actually quite explicit. Again, Rogue had added comments in the margins, most of them to the effect that although she wasn’t positive about some of her answers, she thought she’d like what the magazine described.

Aware that Rogue would probably be embarrassed to the point of tears again if he read the questions and answers out loud as he had with the other quiz, Logan instead read through it quickly and silently. He went back to a couple of the questions, especially the ones saying that Rogue’s shoulders and her neck were particularly sensitive. He couldn’t help a surge of smug satisfaction when he saw her note wondering what else he would have done with her neck if Jacie hadn’t interrupted. He completely dismissed the questions about which sexual positions she preferred; she couldn’t possibly know yet. And since he planned on eventually helping her experiment in that area, he figured she’d let him know when they found her favorite.

“So, kid,” he said finally, his voice rougher than ever, “I’m not gonna badger you about all your answers here. Just two. You said you like kissing and that your neck is sensitive.” He waited until she looked up at him. At her shy almost imperceptible nod, he continued. “And since the whole point of these quizzes was to get you used to thinkin’ about the two of us together, how about we start with those two things?”

Rogue blinked at him. “Just those two?”

Logan nodded slowly. “Just those two. Just kissing, and my hands and lips won’t go any lower than your neck.”

“Nothin’ else? Promise?”

He smirked. “Yeah, kid, I promise. Nothin’ else until you say so.”

With a fleeting thought to his word choice – ‘until’ instead of ‘unless’ – Rogue took a deep breath and nodded hesitantly in agreement. Instead of getting up and coming to her like she had expected, Logan merely crooked his finger at her in a summoning gesture. When she stood, she was surprised to find that her legs felt shaky. She took the first few steps toward him gingerly, not sure if he could see how nervous she was. Logan half rose and flipped the chair around, settling comfortably against the back rest. He made no other move, only watched silently as she moved slowly across the room.
Chapter End Notes:
By the way, that was a real question and set of answers from a Cosmo quiz. I shit you not. So of course I knew I absolutely had to use it in a Logan/Rogue fic. *grin*