I'm so mean cause I cannot get you outta your head
I'm so angry cause you'd rather MySpace instead
I can't believe I fell in love with someone that wears more makeup than…

You're so gay and you don't even like boys
No you don't even like
No you don't even like
No you don't even like boys
You're so gay and you don't even like boys



“You guys, I need to dump Bobby.”

“What?” Kitty and Jubes gasped in unison. Like they hadn't seen that one coming.

I hadn't even told them about my little encounter with Logan, secretly fearing their judgment, but we all knew that things with Bobby hadn't been all happy happy joy joy lately.

“I always knew he wasn't the man I really wanted, but...it never bothered me that much until now. He's just...I don't know...such a pussy.”

“Just because things are rocky between you guys, doesn't mean you have to throw it all away, you know,” Kitty said.

“It's not that things are rocky, Kit. I love him, I do, but not the way I love - ”
I cut myself off.
Stupid much?
“...not the way you're supposed to love a boyfriend. He's more like that cute cousin you always had sort of a crush on when you were like 12; you know what I mean?”

“So, we're back at square one: you need a man?” Jubilee asked doubtfully.

“Basically, yes. And I should really find myself a man this time and not...a boy.”

Kitty sighed in exhaustion. “You're weird, girly. But if it's what you really want...”

“Yeah. Yeah, I finally know what I want. And it's not Bobby....”