I know you know my boyfriend is out of town
so have a drink, let's talk it over
So many things I shouldn't be sayin' now
You know I like my boys a little bit older
I just wanna use your love
tonight, tonight, tonight. tonight, tonight
I don't wanna lose your love tonight



We really shouldn't be doing this, I was about to say when I stopped myself. No use in ruining the moment. I had just crossed a line and it was too late to back out now.

Might as well enjoy it, my little inner devil (that I didn't know existed until now) whispered and I leaned in for another kiss.

Logan had taken about five seconds to recover from his almost-coma and was more than ready to go again. He kissed me hard and crushed my upper body, only supported by my jelly legs, against his.

It was rough and it was oh so good. Who knew I'd be into that.

I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe; I didn't even dare to attempt either because it might break the magic.

Oh and I couldn't have moved even if I'd wanted or been mentally able to, because Logan basically had me caged in his arms, his hands occasionally finding their way under my shirt and touching every inch of skin he could find.
Logan suddenly groaned in a mix of pain pleasure and had to let go of me and hold on to the kitchen counter behind him to keep himself steady.

But that didn't keep him from forcing my lips against his again and again, using his tongue to make me feel like I wanted to pass out as well.

“I missed you so much,” he said when he was eventually unable to do much else but breathe and speak.

“Me too,” I whispered, pressing my face into his t-shirt and enjoying the feeling of his hands shakily ruffling my hair.