You're my experimental game
Just human nature,
It's not what,
Good girls do
Not how they should behave
My head gets so confused
Hard to obey



Eventually, things found their way and happened the way I had always known / hoped / feared they would.

For some reason I woke up around the same time every night now, quietly sneaking downstairs – to grab a glass of water, of course.

Coincidentally, Logan happened to be there every night as well.

He had apologized for the things he'd said that first night. Had told me he hated the way he had treated me, without any respect.
But he had just gotten so possessive all of sudden.
And by the way, he thought Bobby was a dick. Not in the same way Scott was a dick, he proceeded to explain; Bobby was the even more boring and sickly-sweet version of it.
Pussy was, in fact, the most accurate term he managed to come up with.

The more we talked about Bobby, the more I realized how far he really was from what I wanted. Because what I wanted was Logan and had never been anything or anyone else.

So yeah, he was the bad guy, he was the one who'd run away, unable to commit to anything or anyone, but I wanted him so badly that it made me ache inside.


“You feel this too, don't you?” he asked me one night when the sexual tension between us was particularly painful.

I didn't reply, I simply took one step towards him and looked at him longingly.

He didn't need a bigger hint than that, took my face into his hands, and kissed me like I'd never been kissed before.

Regardless of my skin, regardless of his energy slowly being sucked out and his body starting to shake uncontrollably, he kept on moving his lips against mine and pushing his tongue into my mouth until he was about to collapse.

And I didn't fight it.

I knew I didn't need to worry about him; he could take it.

And I knew I didn't need to worry about Bobby, because Bobby was at home for the last half of summer.

The guilt would kick in at some point. This would surely backfire. I would probably burn in hell for breaking the heart of the sweetest guy on earth....but not right now.

Right now I was experiencing the most amazing moment of my life.