If you want me, a cherry on top,
The pick of the peck, The crème de la crop.
If you want me you better do better than that tonight.
Oh, Oh.

If you want me, it takes more than a wink,
And more than a drink and more than you think.
If you want me you're gonna have to break the bank, tonight.

If you want me, I'm not a piece of ass,
A one night stand, a storage she'd
I think you better walk by, tonight
Oh, no.



“Hey, kid.”

I nearly attacked Logan in my half-awake state of mind when he came stumbling into the kitchen.

“You scared me!”

“Can't sleep, huh?” Yeah, don't even apologize. Go right ahead and interrogate me.

“Uh, no...I mean, yes, but I was thirsty.”

He was standing just a little bit too close to me and I felt my body tense up and my brain turn into a mushy mass.
So that's how a box of Ben+Jerry's feels while it's slowly melting, standing on my bedside table, waiting to be munched on.
Interesting thought.
But not helping right now.

“Tell me about that,” he muttered, rummaging through various cupboards with sloppy movements.

“Are you drunk?” I asked, not reproachfully but rather...excitedly.

“Not drunk enough, that's for sure.”

He had finally come across a bottle of whiskey that he had hidden in the very back of some closet to keep it from letting us students have some fun.

Logan didn't bother with a glass but drank a few sips right out of the bottle.

“You smell like him, you know. That's kind of gross,” he said casually.

“Excuse me?”

“I like how you smelled before. None of that freezy shit, just you.”
His hands grazed my waist through my shirt in a sloppy movement and I took a step back.

This wasn't happening. Logan wasn't just trying to flirt with me, was he? I mean, in a strange way, that was a compliment, right?

“I bet the little boy doesn't even have the guts to kiss you, does he?”

Is there a camera hidden somewhere? Coz it wouldn't surprise me if there was. I tried my best to form coherent speech.

“I...he...we can't. You know that. My skin.”

I didn't like Logan drunk. He was telling me all the things I wanted to hear in all the wrong words, at the wrong time. This wasn't good.

“Wouldn't keep me away for long.”

I gasped.

No, no, no.

Why didn't you say that before you left? Why now? Why now when I can't do this?

When our eyes met, I felt like he could look straight into the mushy mess that had once been my brain and I had to look away.
I knew I was about to do something very stupid and I had to get away.

“This isn't happening, Logan.”

I slammed my hand down on the counter, wincing. Great idea. Deadly skin meets marble. I wonder who's gonna win that one.

Before I could get any more ideas, I quickly ran off and went back to bed.

Needless to say I didn't get much sleep that night.