With each scar there’s a map that tells a story
What a souvenir of
Young love's like jumping out
An airplane riding a tidal wave on an ocean of emotion
My heart rips me wide open

I can’t stop
Don’t care if I lose
Baby you are the weapon I choose
These wounds are self inflicted
I’m going down in flames for you
Baby you are the weapon I choose
These wounds are self inflicted
One more thing I’m addicted too



“Hey Logan?”

He turned around and gave me a somewhat disapproving look.

Yes, I used my sex-voice and yes, we were in public (public being the hall right at the beginning of lunch break; so it was basically packed with people).

But it was all part of a plan, my plan to finally turn this thing we had into a something and stop him from chickening out on me out of some dumb reflex to protect my heart. He owned it and it wasn't like he could do anything about that.

“Hm?”

I took a step towards him, stood up on my toes and planted a sweet kiss on his lips.

There was a half second of kissing me back and the hint of a smile before he pushed me away so violently I almost fell to the ground.

That half second let me know that I had already won.

“Are you out of your mind?” he growled at me.

I simply gave him my most innocent smile and checked our surroundings from the corner of my eyes. Yep, everyone was staring at us. Perfect.

“I wanna be with you, Logan,” I whispered so lowly that only he could hear it.
“I don't care if you end up hurting me. I almost put you in a come every freaking day, so I think I can take some heartache in return. It's my choice and I can take more than you think. Now, I know you want this and you can finally stop protecting me, because I want this too; have wanted it all along and I'm old enough to know. It's not like we can stay away from each other for long anyway, so I don't see why you're so afraid of being with me.”

All he could do was gawk at me and I was once again satisfied.

One expectant look from me and an eyebrow-raise from him later, he finally had the guts to lean in and kiss me back.

“Happy now?” he grumbled, glaring at the people around us in suspicion.

“Actually, yes. And so are you.”

He rolled his eyes and gave me a dark look, but I knew I was right.

Some people just needed to be shown their road to happiness and then kicked in the butt multiple times to keep on walking after that first step.

“One condition, kid.”

“Yes?”

“Stop blasting bubblegum pop.”
Chapter End Notes:
....and this is the end of my little journey into the world of writing. Not too painful to read, I hope.

I'd love reviews, good and bad. Good ones make me smile, bad ones might make me cry but probably also improve my writing - that's worth it ^^