You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes
Yeah, you PMS like a bitch
I would know

And you always think
Always speak cryptically
I should know
That you're no good for me

'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in and you're out
You're up and you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up



Not being with Logan proved to be even harder than trying to be with him.

For once because not being with him didn't exactly exclude spontaneous make-out sessions in the middle of the night.
Not that I minded, but it just made things harder than they should be.

He didn't want a relationship because he insisted that he'd only end up hurting me and was no good for me in general.
But we both knew we couldn't be without each other; especially now that it was really clear that Bobby and I were over for good.



“Marie.”

I was woken up by a voice whispering into my ear. I felt a pair of large hands grab my waist and hot breath on my neck.

Logan had gotten into bed and was now in the process of making my morning a good one. His hands trailed down my sides and then caressed my thighs through the sweatpants I was wearing.

“Please,” I moaned, urging him on to go further.

He flipped me around and caught me in a mind-numbing kiss, pausing only to let me catch my breath and himself regenerate enough to be able to go on pleasuring me.

In moments like that, all the crap he had given me about making a mistake and letting his desire take over was gone.

That was the good part of our relationship.

Too bad there was also that other part, where he claimed it wasn't actually a relationship and didn't allow me to talk about my feelings or tell anyone else about us.

Or tried to break it off because he was “no good for me”.

That part kind of sucked, to be honest.