Don't be a baby
Remember what you told me
Shut up and put your money where your mouth is
That's what you get for waking up in Vegas
Get up and shake the glitter off your clothes, now
That's what you get for waking up in Vegas

You got me into this
Information overload, situation lost control
Send out an S.O.S.
And get some cash out
We're gonna tear up the town




“What the hell is this, Logan?!” I yelled at him, about to slam down my fist on something again, but wise enough to be keeping my distance from furniture this time. I shot him a deadly glare instead.

“What do you mean, what the hell is this? What did you think it would be?”

“I thought it would be us handling it like the two adults we are. And not you backing out.”

“You don't get it, do ya?” His angry glare was much more effective than mine.
Damn.

“Look,” Logan said, trying to reason with me. “So we're attracted to each. And we had some fun. But I made a mistake, okay? I shouldn't have let my desire get the better of me.”

Was he fucking kidding? He should let his desire get the better of him all the time. We should be doing way more exciting things than talking right now.

“You started this shit, you're gonna bring it to an end, sugar!”

“I am bringing it to an end right now, before things get worse than they already are,” he replied, twisting my words.

“I'm sorry, I just don't get it. You're right. I don't.”

A week ago he'd been groping me up in the middle of the night, not caring whether he might go into a passion-induced coma or not and now he was practically rejecting me to my face? What was wrong with the world?

“You don't get it, Marie?”
My real name sent shivers down my spine.
“You don't get that I don't want you to end up with some fuck-up like me? You don't get that I don't want to use you?”

“What - ” I was speechless. So he was giving me that.

It's not you, it's me. You deserve better. You're special.

Right.
So it really hadn't been about me at all; I was just one more random girl he had wanted, taken and left.
Special my ass.

Either he had never wanted me the way I wanted him – ouch.

Or he was an even bigger pussy than Bobby, unable to stand up for what he was feeling - ouch again.

“Either way, you're an ass, Logan. We could have been amazing together. But you're just throwing it all away.”

I left him standing in the hall, fighting the desire to give him one last look.
This was easily the most humiliating moment of my life.