“Please… Don’t stop…” She tried to squirm closer to him and grab his hand.
“What do you want?” His voice was low, hushed whisper.
“I want you to…” She didn’t know anymore. It was hard to think when you whole being, everything you were, was centered on your crotch and melting rapidly.
“Keep going. What do you want?” He asked, crawling closer and covering her body with his. His cock was rubbing her clitoris now, slow and long caresses.
“I want you to… God!” She dug her fingers to his buttocks and tried to pull him closer. He chuckled and kissed her lightly.
“Not good enough yet… Talk to me. Tell me what you want.”
“Just fuck me already!” She screamed.
“I will…”

“Look at me.” She opened her eyes.
“I will fuck you now. I will ask you to do something later. Do you promise to do what I ask?” There was no threat, no mischief in his eyes. He was completely serious. She would have promised him the moon from the sky just to get him inside of her.
“I will do it… Anything…” He kept her gaze and pushed in slowly, filling her completely. His muscles were bunching under her touch and his breath hitched to his throat. His brows knitted together in concentration, but he didn’t break connection, didn’t close his eyes.
“Come on…” She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him closer, urging him to lean on her. His weight was nearly enough to suffocate her, but she needed the contact, wanted to feel his skin against hers. His hands wrapped around her and he buried his face to the crook of her neck, nibbling her skin with his lips. He was trembling now.

Every stroke sent him deeper inside of her. He kept steady pace, taking his time, savoring every second of it. Slight discomfort she had felt from his intrusion had disappeared fast, giving way for pleasure.
“Too close… Let me up…” She heard him gasp, and he started to struggle free from her grasp, pushing his hands against the mattress. She let go of his shoulders.
“I want to see you.” She didn’t object. This new angle made him rub against her clitoris every time he flexed his hips.

“Let go… Just let it go…” He was murmuring against her lips. She was trashing wildly, hands grasping his hair, sheets, anything for support. She was about to come, teetering on the edge, nearly falling over.
“Marie. I want you to do something for me…” His cock was rock hard inside of her. They were both ready to explode. His voice sounded distant, but she heard every word clear as a day.
“I want you to take in all of me…” At first she didn’t realize what he meant. She couldn’t make the connection. She was already filled to the brim, and he wanted to get deeper? Picture of him, impaling her to his throbbing cock made her constrict nearly painfully around him. Then it clicked.
“That’s my girl… Let go… Put me down!” She felt her skin opening upon his command. They were coming, and he was pouring to her, his seed filling her body, his being invading her mind.

Flow of images and thoughts. Cold and lonely, unspeakable rage, darkness. Something feral brushing past her, making its way through the carefully erected barriers, tearing her mind open.

His cock still hard and throbbing, his heart pounding against hers.
“Please… Take me in…”

There was so much of it. His whole being. She had never done this before. Never taken a life. She didn’t want to do it, but he was in control now. His hands around her kept her body under his. His presence in her mind kept the connection between them open.

His body slumped against hers, spent, empty husk.

*I won’t hurt you. I will look after you. I promise.* Silent whisper and he retreated to the back of her mind.