Lust? How the hell she was supposed to get aroused under this situation? When all she wanted to do was to curl up and hide.
“Please… Just do it. Do it and go…” She whimpered, trying to struggle free from his grip. She heard a low chuckle, and he lifted his head. There was an amused smirk on his face.
“I’m not going to let you go. First I’m going to make you beg.” His eyes never left hers when he leaned closer again, and licked her left nipple. It made a shiver run through her spine. His tongue flicked over the sensitive bud again, eliciting another shiver from deep inside of her. But it wasn’t lust. Not even close, and he knew it.

“Don’t…” Her whimper ended to a gasp when he sucked her other nipple between his lips and gave it a gentle nip. His other hand left her waist, slid over her bare skin and ended against her upper back. He could feel her heart through her back, fluttering and straining. Like a bird in a cage. He could taste first small signs of desire, still coated with a thick and creamy layer of fear.
“That’s not the kind of begging I’m expecting…” He hissed, releasing her nipples and standing up. Her hands flew to cover her breasts instantly.

“Don’t. I want to see all of you.” Again his command left no room for argument, so she dropped her hands to her sides. And remembered to keep her eyes open. Maybe if she did everything he asked, he would finish this macabre pretence of seduction sooner.
“Go and lay down.” She hesitated for a moment. It was one thing to stand buck naked in front of him, and completely another thing to lie on her bed. That would truly give him an upper hand. He seemed to realize the reason behind her reluctance and snickered.
“I told you I was going to make you beg. It’s up to you will you beg for a fuck or for your life. Works both ways with me…” He purred softly, inching closer to her. Muscles on his forearms twitched. Hot and hungry flare replaced cold and calculating look in his eyes. She backed off trying to maintain the distance. Her knees hit the edge of her bed and she fell on it on her back, hands flailing uselessly, trying to maintain her balance. He was on top of her before she had time to recover from her stumble, hips glued firmly between her spread legs.

“I knew you would be a smart girl. Though I must admit that I had serious doubts about it when you opened that door. This has been quite an entertaining afternoon. You wouldn’t mind telling me your name?” He asked. She swallowed the scream that threatened to escape.
“I’m Rogue.”
“Your real name, little girl…”
“It’s Marie. Nobody knows it.” He whispered that name couple of times, closing his eyes, and rolling the syllables in his mouth.
“That’s a good name. I like it.” This started to feel plain weird. She was sure she would wake up soon. She would wake up in the med lab. Jean would be fussing all over her, checking her temperature and eyes, because she hit her head pretty hard when she fell. There really was no other reasonable explanation for this. No other way to explain blood soaked, insane and horny man in her room.
“Now that we cleared that up… Lets see if I can make you beg…” His lips claimed hers to a searing kiss.

It took her a while to notice she was responding to his kiss on some basic level. Warm spark had ignited inside of her, and it was slowly growing. She was blinking rapidly, trying to force her eyes to stay open. He blinked twice, closed his eyes, and she took it as a promise to close hers. He didn’t object when she did, instead just rolled his hips against hers lazily, fabric of his jeans scraping her inner thighs and making them tingle.

His hands caressed her whole body, leaving no place unattended. She had first hand knowledge about what those hands were capable of. She had seen the destruction. She knew there was still blood on them. Somehow it just intensified feelings they woke in her, deep in the pit of her stomach. Same hands that had torn apart earlier were now building a fire, every touch and caress waking a new bundle of nerves that had lain dormant up until now. His words about making her beg had sounded disgusting and arrogant. Even scary. Now she found it easy to forget them. Forget them, and pretend this was something else than him collecting his paycheck.