His hard body pushing her against the cold wall behind her back, nearly crushing her under his weight. Hot breath tickling her earlobe. Wet tongue trailing her jugular from under her ear to the crook of her neck.
“Those were for free…” Strong hand tangling to her hair and turning her head so she faced mutilated corpses next to her.
“Next ones you’ll have to pay for…” That same hand yanking her head backwards, baring her neck. Teeth scraping over the tender skin there. Rough palm cupping her breast, massaging lightly.
“Anything… Just help us…”

That had been two hours ago. She had made a deal, and now it was time to pay. There was no way out of it. Grim looking man loomed above her. Clothes torn and covered in blood. He was picking away small darts that riddled his torso.
“How do we… Where…” She couldn’t say it out loud.
“It doesn’t matter where. This will do just fine,” he said, glancing around. They were in her room. He had locked the door after shoving her in. She knew the team would be pre-occupied at least two hours before they noticed she was missing. Two long hours.

She squeaked and backed away when he reached for her, trying to grasp her hand.
“Tsk, tsk… We had a deal…” That cold gleam had returned to his eyes. She forced herself to walk to him, head bowed, hands fiddling with the fabric of her nightgown.
“Would you at least look at me?” He asked.
“Why? I don’t want to see it. I don’t want to…” She whispered, squeezing her eyes shut, trying to block away images her mind kept pushing to the surface. Stolen moments of happiness and joy from numerous TV-series she had watched, and from books she had read, when she was still naïve enough to think that her skin wouldn’t be an issue once she got it under control. Those images were mixing with fresher ones, gory scenes from the carnage she had witnessed. Then his fingers were under her chin, lifting her head up almost gently. His breath mingling with hers when he whispered against her lips.
“Open your fucking eyes before I gouge them out…”

“That’s much better…” His tongue darted a quick lick from her lips when she opened her eyes and focused her horrified gaze to his brown, nearly black orbs.
“Now, listen carefully. This is what I want you to do. I want you to take off all your clothes. Now.” His voice was mesmerizing. She found it impossible to not to obey. Nightgown slid to the floor, followed by her panties. Logan’s gaze released her eyes and raked over her body.
“Turn around.” She turned. For a moment he was quiet, then she more felt than heard him moving, and his large hands grasped her waist. She flinched, but he kept her steady. She could feel the prickle of his stubble when his lips drew a path from her lower back to between her shoulder blades.

Her eyes fluttered closed when his hands started to roam over her flesh. She heard indignant snort from behind her.
“Keep those fucking eyes open.” Just a hint of his claws made a brief appearance when her eyes snapped open upon hearing his growled command. How could he tell if her eyes were open or not? He twirled her around so abruptly that she nearly tripped over, and she had to steady herself by grasping his shoulders.
He lowered his head, resting his forehead between her breasts. Hands never left her waist.
“I like it when you’re scared. You have no idea how good you smell and taste right now… But I want more. I want to taste lust on you…”