[Reviews - 0] Printer
Logan takes an unusual contract. His profession is far from the usual, but hey, sometimes a guy's just gotta do what he's gotta do.
Categories: AU
Characters: None
Genres: Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1
Word count: 9882 - Hits: 3491
Complete?: Yes - Published: 03/01/2009 - Last Updated: 03/01/2009
Story Notes:
Y'know, I was reading Hooker!Rogue for the first time in January of last year, and this idea has been bugging me since then, over a whole frickin' year. Why is it that a lot of us write a Hooker!Marie but no Hooker!Logan? Sure there are the couple out there where he's either a stripper on the side, or he's a porn star. But what the hell? I want to be able to pay to get his services! Oh, and I just couldn't help but add myself as a side character. It's not an important role; I'm just his Madam. Heee! Also I do not condone smoking. I may be a smoker myself, but it's just a nasty habit one is better off not starting. But if you are going to smoke, smoke something that tastes good damn it. The Djarum Cherries and Vanilla ones are just to die for. *smokers hack * Literally. Also a bit of Thanx: To Valeria Corina for the wooing with chocolate cake. And the other *winkwink * things Wolvie will be using. Also to White Queen who triggered the answer to this question: "What is the hardest alloy known to man?" to which I said "What is Logan's THANG." And after that I said, "It may be cartilage but it should be counted as metal. Because there's nothing harder than a man with a healing factor." As well as some of the notable quotables in here. We were coming up with different names for Hugh/Logan/Sex Machine/HotBuns etc cuz really it's all just the same guy. So my answers were: Rogue: "Why hello there, you big burly piece of manflesh!" a.k.a. Logan... Logan: "That's my name, darlin', don't wear it out, cuz you'll be screamin' it later." More thanx also goes to Jordansgrrl for all of the above as well. And for giving me a much needed kick in the pants. Ohhhh shit... the A/N's were almost a page in word....oops. And if I don't stop my thanx right now, even though there are many, many others who helped, the notes will go more than a page in my word doc...... Start date: 1/10/03 Finish date: 3/14/2004 Beta's notes: Pretty Man! *chortle* Logan is Julia Roberts. *ahem* Don't tell him I said that. I like my appendages where they're at, thank you.

1. Just Another Gig by Rhion [Reviews - 0] star star star star star (9882 words)