Story Notes:
Ok folks this has come about because I got inta the Buttershots and Baileys this evening. So... That means sex sex sex. WHOOHOO! Get it on! (and look the A/N is short for once). Also a warning: this is silly. And Logan is just strange in this one. (i.e. out of character. He's talkative.) Thanks to Astyala as usual for the perfect speedy beta. And for putting up with me when I'm out of it ^o^ Beta's Notes: Logan logic, it's odd and yet manifests in splendidly carnal ways if your name is Marie.
Aw Christ. Why do people put these damn ads in the fuckin' paper. I mean who the hell would answer `Married white red head female doctor looking for large hairy sex maniac to fuck. Call 352/692/5592.` How desperate do ya gotta be ta do that kinda shit, huh? What's this one though? `Single white southern belle looking for burly protector. Call 52/692/3797. Must be Canadian, love hockey, speak in monosyllables, as well as honorable, cranky, a mutant and overly possessive.'

Heh, that was kinda funny. Almost sounded like someone describin' me. Well, except the cranky part. And the over possessive one too. I like ta think of myself as a no sharin' my things with others kinda guy. And they missed the paranoid as all get out too. Ya know I wonder how Marie's doin'? Now that's one thing I sure as hell wouldn't wanna share with others. I know she's just fine back in Westchester but y'know I DID promise ta take care a her... 'course I saved her life n'all maybe that was what she meant when she asked me ta promise. Maybe she didn't want me ta, ya know, decide that she belonged to me. Hmmm. Well, I was kinda headin' to Nova Scotia, and I haven't sent her anything in a couple weeks so maybe I'll just swing on down ta see my girl.



"What'cha mean she ain't here? If she ain't here where the hell is she, Chuckles? Huh?" Man, ya'd think that when a guy goes ta the trouble of seein' their girl, that said girl would actually be there, wouldn't ya?

"Logan, please calm yourself. I assure you that she should be back soon-"

"Soon? How soon? And why the hell did ya let her outta the mansion? It's nice and big so she don't hafta be out and about for entertainment where some dipshit like Sabretooth or Mystique could get ta her. You better hope she comes back ok." Maybe I'll just wave the claws under his nose to get my point across.

A door slams in the background and I can hear what appears to be a large group of young females. It had ta be females cuz they were screeching fit ta pierce a dog's eardrums. As well as mine.

"Ah yes. She has arrived back. Now if you could kindly put your claws back in and leave me to my book I'd be quite-"

The door to Chucks office cut off the rest of what he was sayin' as I made a bee-line to the gaggle of young girls. Internally wincing at the sheer noise and general over perfumed stinkiness of the young women I passed, makin' my way to the telltale auburn and platinum which seemed to be held hostage among bag toting teens.

Marie's back was turned, so she didn't see my approach. But the boy who (if I remember correctly) does the ice thing, did see me and looked like he was gonna crap his pants. "Uh yeah, I gotta go Rogue," was all that the Otter Pop managed ta squeak out as I reached around ta grab him by the back of his neck, tossin' him ta the side easily. Turnin', I started ta give my best bad boy grin to greet my girl.

"Hey kid, ya miss me?" Well, that was what I meant ta say but as I got a good look at what Marie was wearing, or what she WASN'T wearin', my tongue proceeded tie, my mouth salivate and no words that made any sense tumbled from outta my mouth. It sounded a bit like this: "Huy ha. Uh mah huh. Bleah me. Whoha."

Marie couldn't help but laugh at my plight. "Oh Logan, I'm so glad your back! I missed you so much. And thanks for the book you sent me last time. But you are a much nicer present to get." None of that really got through the fog brought about by seeing her not wearing gloves. Hell, it had just taken me that long ta figure out that her legs were bare too. That mini skirt sure didn't leave much ta any guys over active imagination; let alone mine.

Grabbin' my hand she presently led me ta a bench outside, chattin' happily as I proceeded ta simply stumble and gawk at the tiny, pale, slim fingered, BARE hand holdin' mine.

"So, how long do you think you're gonna stay, shoogs?"

That "shoogs" said in her honey and molasses drawl actually made me unstick my tongue from the roof of my mouth and go into flirt mode. (Thank god for flirt mode. Cuz no one, and I MEAN no one but ME, should be able ta see that much of her creamy pale skin. And flirt mode will lead ta sex, sex will lead ta her gettin' attached ta me, which will lead ta a white picket fence, and then babies. Yeah, babies. It's a good thought. Marie babies... all soft, smellin' like her an' me... Yeah. Yeah, I want that. Pronto.)

"Logan, are you feelin' all right? You look a little off. And your eyes are all glow-"

Oooo... mmmm. Yum. Marie kissin'. Nice. Very nice. No! Nononononono! Do NOT pull back. Uh-huh. Gimme. "Grrwrl."

"Logan, um, not that I didn't like the kissing but shoogs, what's that all about?"

"Marie. You're mine. Got it? Now gimme more kisses." Hey, why the heck is she still kinda holdin' back? "Marie. What? Umm, don't you want me ta kiss ya, darlin'?"

"Well, yes, yes, I would very much like for you to kiss me. But... shoogs... How did this come about? It's kinda sudden."

Man, when she gets a little squirmy tryin' ta look at me, that's just too damn cute. Gotta at least bury my face in her hair. I can talk just as good that close ta her as I can sittin' on the other side of the bench.

"Well, I... uh..." Why did I decide ta go all apeshit on her, y'know, before she gave me any signals that she was ready for all that? Oh yeah... those tiny ungloved hands... hmmm, yeah, and that smile she kept givin' me. Then there was that "shoogs" tossed in there. Ooo, and can't forget that hand holdin' stuff. That all counts as signals that she wants me, right? "Well, I saved you and all a half dozen times. I've sent you presents, shit, I even gave ya my dogtag. And you said that, I made a good present. So... I always kinda thought that you'd wanna be mine. Eventually. Like now. Now would be good for me. Then you were all happy ta see me and I saw that you weren't wearin' gloves..." Hmm, maybe I'll just start ta give her little nips and kisses. I mean those cheeks all flushed like that... waayy too biteable. "Also, you were givin' me signals. All that smilin', smellin' real happy ta see me. And you called me 'shoogs'."

Heh, she just looks confused. It's adorable. Hell, she is adorable all over. Hmmm, nice soft hair, smells like apricots and honey. Lookin' up at me, she seems a little drunk on the kisses. Maybe I should lay off some.

"I was thinkin', Marie, that maybe you'd wanna have kids n' all. And a white picket fence, out in the mountains a' course. And marriage--" Whoa. She just kinda grabbed my sideburns and started kissin' me. Nice. Very, very nice. "--and lots of kids. And hrummmphhgmmgmmmmm." Heh, darlin', I can't talk while ya kiss me like that. And SHIT. How did her hand get THERE?! Ok. Ok. This is rapidly becomin' (heh if this keeps up I'LL be cummin') somethin' that needs ta proceed ta somewhere private.

"Hmm. Marie... huhmm... baby... hmm. oh... uh... MARIE. *pant*"

"Wha? Why'd you stop with the kisses, shoogs?"

Heh. Now the roles are reversed. Don't like that do ya darlin'? Well I can fix that.

"Eep! Shoogs! What the heck ya think you're doin'?"

"Carryin' ya ta my bedroom, that is if its still empty. Got somethin' I wanna give ya." Hey look at that. Her legs are blushin'. Just gotta grab one little nip on that tasty lookin' neck of hers.

Finally in my room. Uh. That's good. The room smells like Marie. That means she was in it a lot. That's excellent. Wonderful, more words that mean good. Oh. Damn. *sniff sniff* DAMN! She really must've missed me. The room smells like she was gettin' off in here and recently. Oh god, that's one helluva good smell. Just gonna set her down on the bed real gentle like.

"Damn Marie, the rooms smells good. Guess ya really did miss me, huh?" More blushin'. Anymore of that and I'm gonna lose it. I just gotta take this a little slow though. Gotta pull back some, I don't think she's done much like this in her life. Gotta be nice with her. Damn. No matter how good she's smellin' right now, no matter how much it smells like she's ready. Just gonna slide my hands up and down those long legs. Feels good don't it, darlin'? Look at her squirmin' all over the bed. What a damn fine sight that is. Shit, she's practically touchin' herself.

"Logan... oh.. please..."

That came out as a little sigh. Her hands creepin' up under her shirt. Maybe I should just touch her a little more. She is askin' for it after all. Gonna just cup my hand over her mound. Those hips bucked up real quick. That shirt needs ta come off, I need ta see her. Oh wow. That's beautiful. Her breasts are just beautiful. Large enough ta fit in my hand small enough ta be perky. Rosy nipples just cryin' out for my mouth. Well, that's all right my hand is just stayin' busy real gentle like on her, she won't mind if I start ta kiss her chest.

"Uhhahhh!"

Her hips are startin' ta move faster now. Maybe I should slide a finger in her. Shit is she ever wet. And so, so soft. God, she smells intoxicatin'.

"That's it, Marie. Just enjoy it. Come on. Come on, darlin'."

"AHHHHHHH! LO-uh-oh-LOGAAAAANN!"

Well, that's beautiful, there she goes. Heh, now she's just spent. All limp and loose. Don't want her ta freak, but I need ta taste her; I'll just lick the fingers that were touchin' her. God, just a little salty, a little sour and a lot sweet. Damn that's good.

"Oh, Logan. More, please."

Fuck when she looks at me like that she's just gotta realize that it makes me want ta fuck her silly. 'Till she can't walk. "How much more baby? Do you want my mouth, hmmm?" Shit, was that a whimper? And those little hands reachin' for me, that won't do nuthin' for my control. "Fuck, baby."

"Logan, I-I want all of it. I've been waiting so long, shoogs. Everything. I want all of you."

I can definitely tell she wants that as much as I do, what with her rippin' my shirt off like that, and the frantic tuggin' on my buckle. She is far too over dressed for this party, gotta get that skirt, oh -yeah-, already knew she wasn't wearin' no panties. God, so hot.

"Gotta taste you Logan, I need to so bad."

Oh shit, like this wasn't in every one of my fantasies. Soft hair spillin' over my hips as she's takin' me inta her mouth. Damn! Swirl that tongue. "Yeah, baby, you like that? Oh yeah, suck it. *grr* Suck me hard, Marie... ughh... more, deeper, Marie. Oh fuck, Marie." Damn, so hot, so wet, fuckin' tight mouth, swallowin' around me, swirlin' on the tip, suckin' it just right. So fuckin' close now, don't wanna cum in her mouth but shit, she's makin' it hard- I mean difficult, ta fuckin' think. "Ughhh, yeah, baby, use those lips." Lookin' down on her head bobbin' up and down my length, shit... can't hold on. "UGHHH FUCK, MARIE!!!" Don't give a flyin' fuck if they heard that downstairs. Never came that hard from just a blowjob. Gotta flip her over now. Need her taste in my mouth so damn bad. So fuckin' good. Need ta push my tongue inta her deeper, that's it, darlin', you scream all ya want. Screw everyone else.

Don't care if they hear her. No, never mind, it's good that they hear her, cuz it's me makin' her moan and beg and scream for more. Swirlin' around that cute little perfect clit, so sweet. Good god, just want ta eat her all day.

"LOOOOOOOOOOOGAAAAAAAANN! Uhgg *GRRRRRWL* Oh FUCK YES, LOGAN! MORE DAMNIT MORE! LICK ME HARDER! Ooooooo... *whimper* more. I need more! MORE, MORE!"

Happy ta oblige ya there, darlin'. Bet she'd like it if I just lapped at the tiny folds around her openin'. Yeah, baby, you just grab my hair like that, just push me where ya want me ta go.

"OOOOOOOOO! *screaming wail* It's t-too much Lo-gaaan! No more, no more!"

Fine, she wants me ta stop, and holy fuck, I feel like a glazed donut. Can't help but be smug though, she is so wild and debauched while bein' so innocent and pure it hurts.

"You're so damn beautiful, darlin'. Need you, need ta be inside ya, darlin'. Gotta feel ya from within, grippin' me. Holdin' me deep. Do ya think ya can take me?" So tired all she can do is nod.

That's my girl. Just gonna glide my tip through her juices, and start ta push in. It's like velvet, silk and leather, only the finest, softest kind of each, so slick.

"Make me cum, Logan, please, I want to. Again but with you this time, please, Logan? I need it so bad."

Slippin' inside her more, so tight. So good. "My Marie, so good, so fuckin' good. You smell like heaven." Just gonna thrust the rest of the way in, she should be loose enough. Good not even a wince, and hell yeah, she's buckin' up ta meet my thrusts.

"Ooooo- Logan HARDER!"

"You want alla' me, baby? You gonna take me in? Fuck yeah." Shit, she's ridin' my cock hard, just as hard as I'm ridin' her. Damn that's hot, she's growling a little at me, grabbin' my ass ta push me in deeper. Can feel her startin' ta cum now, little ripples of her inner muscles. Beginnin' ta pull and grip me in more. "Oh yeah, baby, you cum for me *grr* just for me." Can't help pullin' her hair a little, oh god, gotta pound her.

Long bursts and that Technicolor light show... liquid pleasure rippin' from my body. I know she's sayin' somethin' and I am too, but damned if I know what it is. Can't stop pushin' inta her though, gotta hold myself deep, real deep, near the mouth of her womb. Want her to take me in, wish her skin was on right now too. I want ta flow inta her mind just like I'm doin' with her tight little body.

"Oh god, Logan. That was just so wonderful. Thank you, thank you. I love you so much, Logan."

Oh hell, I may not be in her now, just layin' curled up next ta her but that just made me cum again.

"Logan? Are you ok, shoogs?"

Look at that, so worried. Love her so much it hurts. "God, baby, never thought you'd say that to me, never thought you would love me. What did I do in my life that convinced God to gimme one of his angels?"

"No, Logan, how did I get you? I've never been anything but trouble, shoogs. But all I know is that, I've wanted you since I first saw you. And I've loved you since you asked me my real name, just because you truly cared."

Aw, huggin' me so tight, I feel it, I really feel what she's sayin' ta me. Can't believe it, but I'll take it. I'll take what she wants ta give me, cuz I wanna give her so much. "Just rest now, baby, just rest. We both got lucky, darlin'. Love you."

Can't keep my eyes open any longer. Wish I could watch her a little while, but there's time for that later.



"Logan? Shoogs? You're having a dream, love, it's just a dream."

"Huh? Wha..?" Damn, that was a nice dream. Why the hell did I wake up again? Oh god, it was real. It wasn't a dream. "Love you, Marie." Need ta hold her against me, I know I'm probably huggin' her too hard, but I can't believe sometimes that she's really with me; that we have children and are married. God, I thank whatever's out there that let me get her, let me have enough sense to see what I had before I left it on the side of the road.

"Shhhhhhh... ssshh... Logan, I'm here. I'm here and it's time to get ready for the wedding."

Twenty-five years, a white picket fence and babies. Soon it'll be grandbabies, Angelique is gettin' married to Scooter's son Nate. So happy to have this all. And Marie will be with me a long time. I'll make sure of it. More years, more babies and marriages in our future.

"Love ya baby, let's go get ready."