[Reviews - 2] Printer
Leather-clad innocence lost.
Categories: AU
Characters: None
Genres: Adult
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Leather and Metal
Chapters: 1
Word count: 5391 - Hits: 3415
Complete?: Yes - Published: 02/16/2009 - Last Updated: 02/16/2009
Story Notes:
Ummm no clue where the hell this came from…. But I do have an idea to do a role reversal companion piece for this…. Still don't have a fuckin' clue why this idea popped into my head…. Guess I was feeling smutty…then again - when DON'T I feel smutty? Be very worried if I don't feel that way - it can only mean Very Bad Things (like the world ending) - well according to my friends. WARNING!!: There is an Asshole!Logan and a Submissive!Marie in this. Also there is mention of anal sex. If you are squicked by these things - you have been warned. Um, I KNOW that I lost the totally angsty tone on this near the end - but I've always been a sucker for happy endings… I just hope the angsty-ness of the first bit is enough for you gluttons of pain… *cough**QueenSax*cough* Also thanx to QueenSax, WhiteQueen and Valeria C. for telling me that this 1) didn't suck and 2) that I should make this as ummm depraved and/or strange as I wanted.
Super Special Thanx to QueenSax for kicking my butt, on some parts - trust me, if I hadn't changed them, the tone would've been too odd at the end. Date Started: June 1, 2004. Date Finished: June 5, 2004 (would've been done sooner, but was delayed due to food poisoning - stupid take-out chinese!) Side note: my betas seem to have fled the country and/or become members of a beta-snatching cult, so I've beta'd this to the best of my ability. And I always suck at beta'ing my own work. * le sigh *

1. Leather and Silk: Walk the Darkside by Rhion [Reviews - 2] star star star star star (5391 words)