Author's Chapter Notes:
Third and final chapter. This is why the fic has an NC-17 rating, if you catch my drift? ;) Do enjoy!
Logan sat by himself at the breakfast table the next morning. He’d been lying wide awake most of the night, tossing about in bed and trying not to think about Rogue. And failing miserably at it. No matter what he tried to think about it was always her that seemed to be on his mind. It was literally driving him crazy.

He wished there was something he could do to forget about her, like he had forgotten so much about his life, but at the same time he didn’t want to forget about her. He wanted to be with her, but he couldn’t be with her. Logan usually had a solution that worked for most problems: kill it. But that just wouldn’t cut it with this problem.

He’d just have to stay away from here, something that was easier said than done when one lived in the same house. He could always leave, but he’d tried that, and it hadn’t worked.

No, he’d just have to keep his primal urges in a leash, keep the animal in him in a cage. He couldn’t involve himself with her, not like that. She was too young, too good, too… He was starting to run out of excuses.

Logan found that he had no appetite and shoved the plate with breakfast away and stood up abruptly. The chair he was sitting on nearly toppled backwards by the sudden movement, but he grabbed it with an annoyed grunt and steadied it before he hurriedly left the kitchen and headed up the stairs.

Logan walked through the hallway, and as he neared her room he walked faster, just wanting to get away from temptation as quickly as possible. He had a few beers stashed away in his room, and he felt that this was the time to kill those. Molson was a great friend when he was feeling bad; the Canadian beer never let him down.

He almost slowed down when he walked past Rogue’s room, but he managed to keep going. He really needed to get a grip on himself, this was getting pathetic. He was the Wolverine. Strong and virtually indestructible. But now he was falling apart, all because of a girl just turned twenty. He was acting like a hormone-driven teenager, and that would just not do.

He stomped through the hall, ignoring the few kids that gave him frightened glances as he went past them. One girl actually squealed as he walked past her, but he couldn’t care less. He knew the younger mutants regarded him as a brute, and many was just a little bit afraid of him, but he really didn’t care, not now at least. He had too much else on his mind.

The hallway divided up into two farther up, and just as he was about to go straight ahead he heard sound from the hallway that took off to the right. Usually he would have just walked on, but this voice was very familiar, and it made him stop abruptly.

“Thanks Warren,” Rogue said, and Logan’s eyes narrowed. What had the winged mutant done to earn her thanks? He really wanted to peek around the corner to see what was going on with Rogue and Warren. He could tell that it was only the two of them, his heightened senses ensured that. What was flyboy doing all alone in an abandoned hallway with his Rogue?

Logan realised that what he was thinking was stupid, but he just couldn’t help himself. Rogue might not be his, but he really, really didn’t want to share her. He could feel the jealousy erupt like a flame in his chest, growing stronger, fuelled by the words he could hear from around the corner.

“No problem, Marie, anytime you need anything, I’m here.”

Logan snarled. He really didn’t like the way Warren was using Rogue’s real name so casually.

“You really are an angel, Warren.” Rogue chuckled, probably because she just realised what she’d just said. Logan loved her laugh.

“Uhm, Rogue…” Warren’s voice was hesitant, and Logan just knew what was going to come now, and he felt that flame of jealousy in his chest turn into a roaring fire. His hands fisted, and his claws were just itching to burst out from his knuckles.

“Would you… uhm… like to go out with me sometime?”

Logan actually had to dig his nails into the soft flesh of his palms to make sure he didn’t do anything stupid now, like run around that corner and kick Warren’s scrawny ass. He actually had the nerve to ask Rogue out! That little rich kid was not good enough for Rogue. Come think of it, Logan couldn’t think of anyone that would be good enough for Rogue. He had wanted her to find someone other than him, someone that was worth being with her, but Logan wasn’t sure there were any such people about; Rogue was just too good, to beautiful, too perfect. No one could match that.

For a moment neither Rogue nor Warren said anything else. Logan could just imagine Rogue’s face trying to find the right words to tell Warren to go die. Because she had to realise that she couldn’t go out with Warren, that he wasn’t good enough for her. Surely she had to see that?

“I’d like that, thanks.”

Logan’s eyes widened, and before he could stop himself he peeked around the corner. Rogue and Warren were standing a little way down it, way too close to one another. Warren had his back to Logan, but was easily recognised by the brilliantly white wings that protruded from his back. Logan could just make out Rogue standing in front of Warren, and as he watched Rogue went up on her toes and kissed—KISSED—Warren on the lips. Just a quick peck, but it was still a kiss.

Logan pulled away and leaned his forehead against the wall where Rogue wouldn’t see him. The jealousy was spreading through his body now, and he couldn’t help himself any longer. His claws slid out of their housings in his arms and lodged themselves in the wall.

For a moment he just stood like that, claws in the wall, head again wall, a snarl on his face. But then he heard footsteps approaching, and quickly pulled out his claws and leaned against the wall with his back instead, hiding the six easily recognisable holes with his body. As he tried to look casual he saw Storm walking down the hallway towards him.

Of course she stopped to talk to him. Asking why he was just hanging around like he was, wanting to know if he could take on a couple extra kids in his Danger Room sessions. Logan just nodded in affirmation and wished she would move on so he could go back to his room and drink his beer and scream out his frustrations.

When Storm finally was finished and left Logan was quick to peer around the corner to see if Rogue was still there with that winged thing, but they were both gone. Logan whispered a few choice words that would earn him nasty glares if Storm had heard them spoken around the kids and stalked off down the hallway towards his room.

He slammed the door shut behind him rather forcibly, and it was a wonder it was still fastened to the doorframe and not lying out in the hallway. With a groan Logan walked into his bathroom and turned on the taps of the sink, letting the water run until it was freezing cold. He splashed some on his face in a futile attempt to cool off, but all it resulted in was annoying cold streams of water running down his neck and down his chest.

His hands gripped the sink as he stared into the mirror fastened on the wall. He was feeling so damned confused. This thing with Rogue was really messing him up badly. He wasn’t used to being this torn up over some girl, or at least he couldn’t remember ever being. Well, okay, so that thing with Jean had been a bit fucked up though, if he were to be completely honest. Maybe he had always been like this, before Alkali Lake had ripped away his memory and turned him into the Wolverine. That was the problem, he wasn’t just Logan, a guy too old for a girl like Rogue, he was also Wolverine. A fighter, a killer, an animal. He could never be just Logan, the animal was always around, lurking in his brain, ready to break free and kill whatever came in the way.

His knuckles whitened as he gripped the sink tighter, and he knew that if he didn’t let go he would probably end up breaking the porcelain. He was frustrated, angry, confused, and he needed to get all that out on something, and in the mansion there was a place that was so much better suited for that purpose than his bathroom; The Danger Room.

Hastily Logan dried off some of the water still making a path down his face and neck and headed out towards the hallway. Maybe he could think clearer if he got to spend an hour killing holograms. That always seemed to help.

It was a good idea, and it might have worked if he hadn’t run straight into the one person he didn’t want to see the moment he stepped out into the hallway. Rogue grunted as he slammed into her and if he hadn’t acted quickly she would have probably fallen to the floor, but he got an arm hooked around her waist and pulled her to her feet. She stared up at him, her eyes wide in surprise, and suddenly all his good intentions just ran out in the sand. He couldn’t help himself, and was completely controlled by his instincts as he pulled her closer to him and kissed her fiercely.

To his surprise Rogue didn’t seem surprised by this at all, and she didn’t freeze or pull away, but wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. Her tongue soon traced along his bottom lip, and his own was quick to dart out and greet it.

Suddenly his reasoning took over control over his brain, and he realised what he was doing, and where he was doing it. Quickly he pulled away from Rogue and took a step back to get some much needed space between them. Luckily no one had walked past them, so this was all salvageable. He just needed to apologise to her and then take a long cold shower.

“I didn’t mean to do that, I’m sorry,” he said quickly.

Rogue stared at him, her eyes narrowing into a glare. “Can you stop apologising for every damned thing you do? I’m all grown up, Logan, I am capable of making decisions of my own, and if I didn’t want this I would have told you so.”

“Rogue, Marie, I can’t do thi—” his explanations was interrupted when he heard someone come in their direction. Not wanting anyone to hear this argument he grabbed Rogue by her upper arm and pulled her into his room, shutting the door behind them. He leaned back against the door and closed his eyes for a moment, trying to find the right words to make her understand that they couldn’t keep on doing this.

“Logan, look at me,” Rogue said, and there was something in her voice, a very demanding tone, so Logan did as she said and looked at her, his eyes meeting hers.

“You listen to me now, and don’t interrupt me until I am done. I am twenty years old; I am not a kid anymore. I make my own decisions when it comes to who I want to be with, and I don’t need anyone telling me who I can and can’t be with. And it is you I want to be with, and I know you want it as well, you are just too damned afraid to defile my innocence or some crap like that. But, Logan, sugar, I ain’t innocent, not in the least.” The last was said in a purr that could be described as nothing but seductive, and it sent sparks straight to his groin.

Logan had no idea what to say to her, it seemed like his mind had taken a permanent vacation and left his libido in charge. And fuck, Rogue was looking so damned hot with the mischievous grin that played over her lips, and she had just told him that she wanted him, even if that pretty boy Warren had asked her out just a moment ago. The jealousy he had experienced when she kissed Warren was not something he wanted to experience again, and maybe the best way to do that was to do what he wanted to do so badly, be with her and just forget about all the things that spoke against it. He wanted her, she wanted him, why should he ever care about anything else?

Gently he lifted his hands and cupper her face in his hands. “It ain’t too late to say no, you know? If you don’t want this, just...” He shut up when he saw her glare. Maybe it really was time to shut up now and just claim those pouting lips.

Unlike the other times this was gentle. He took his time as he moved in and softly brushed his lips over hers. They were so incredibly soft, and tasted faintly of raspberry.

One of Rogue’s hands rested on his upper arm as they explored each other’s mouth. There was nothing desperate over this, it was gentle and caring and...So unlike him. Now that they had begun Logan found it harder and harder to control himself, and all he wanted to do was ravish her mouth, slam her up against the wall and have his way with her. Purely animalistic.

Suddenly Rogue pulled away from the kiss, and her breath fanned across his lips as she mumbled, “I’m not going to break even if you are a bit rough, ya know?” She grinned up at him, her eyes shining with lust and mischief, a dangerous combination that did him in. He didn’t waste any time and soon his lips were crashing against hers while his arms were wrapping around her, pulling her body against his larger frame. Rogue moaned into the kiss, but didn’t seem to have anything against the change as she wound her arms around his neck and pressed herself even closer to him.

He didn’t just kiss her anymore, he was devouring her. Tasting every nook and cranny of her mouth, battling with her tongue, doing everything he hadn’t even dared think of doing. And she was just so damned responsive! Her tongue followed his, just as eager in its explorations, and she made these small sounds, moans and purrs and it was driving him crazy with lust.

His hands slid down her back and with a firm grip on her backside he jolted her into the air and carried her over to the bed, dropping her onto it and climbing in after her. All his earlier hesitations were going with the wind, and he doubted they were ever coming back. Rogue could be quite convincing when she wanted to, and maybe it was about time he stopped treating her like a kid. As she had said, she was more than capable of making her own decisions. Like the one she seemed to have just made to kiss her way down his neck. Logan thought that was a helluva good decision from her part, and decided that he would have to do the same to her.

His lips worked their way down her neck and sucked briefly on the pulse point there. He could both hear and feel her pulse rise as her heart beat harder and harder. Slowly he continued his path of kisses, travelling down her collarbone and dipping into the valley between her breasts. Her top had a generous cleavage, and he took advantage of that now.

As he cast a glance up at her he saw that her head was resting against the pillows, her eyes were closed, and her lips slightly parted. She looked breathtaking.

Logan kissed his way down her stomach, until he reached the bottom of her top. He pulled the fabric out of the way and let his tongue slide over the exposed skin, tasting the sweetness of her. Rogue’s hands gripped his hair, tugging at it and getting his attention. He looked up at her, and grinned when he saw her looking down at him from under heavy eyelids. How had he ever been able to resist her for this long?

Logan found that her clothes was in the way, and he was getting impatient so he popped one claw from his knuckles and slid it inside her top. A small yank and her top spilt open down the front, revealing her lacy black bra. When he moved to cut that off as well Rogue’s eyes widened and she knocked away his hand.

“Not the bra! I happen to like it very much, and there are ways to get if off without ruining it,” she said and slid her arms under her back and unhooked it, sliding it off in a sensuous way that made Logan growl deep in his chest. He wasn’t feeling patient at all. He wanted her, and he wanted her now, goddamit!

The moment the bra was discarded he attacked the newly exposed skin with kisses while working on her pants, trying to get them off as quickly as possible. In the meanwhile Rogue’s hands where tugging at his shirt, her hands running over the skin of his neck and shoulders, her nails scratching every time his tongue paid attention to her nipples.

It didn’t take him long to get the button and zipper of her pants open, and he rose to his knees to pull them and the underwear she had underneath off and toss them away.

The voice in his mind that had kept insisting that he couldn’t be with her like he wanted to had been thoroughly defeated by the one that wanted her so bad it hurt, and he wasn’t having any regrets, wasn’t thinking that he couldn’t—shouldn’t—do this anymore. The animalistic parts of him were in charge, and all they thought as his eyes roamed over her naked body was, mine, mine, mine. He wasn’t going to ever let her go, and he’d skewer that winged pretty boy before he could ever take her out on a date.

Rogue seemed a bit uncomfortable as his eyes drifted over her exposed form, but maybe that was because she was naked, and he was still fully dressed. With the way she started tugging at his shirt he thought that maybe that was the case. And he had to make her comfortable hadn’t he?

It didn’t take him long to pull off his shirt and squirm out of his jeans. And as soon as he was as naked as she was he crawled up next to her, claiming her lips in a passionate kiss.

Hands were caressing, lips and tongues exploring, and it was everything Logan could have ever hoped for. Rogue’s skin was soft, her hands eager and so damned skilled. When she curled her fingers around his cock he could do nothing but groan and try to keep himself under control so he wouldn’t come the very instant.

“Rogue...” he groaned and nestled his forehead against her neck as her thumb gently stroked over the head of him. He wanted to do this properly, and take him time, but this had been building up for too long, he wasn’t sure how long he would last.

“I’m ready, please, I want you,” Rogue moaned, her voice hoarser than he had ever heard it before. It was dripping with lust.

“What about...” it felt like a turn off to be talking about protection at this stage, but he had no intention of knocking up Rogue, it would just mean trouble. Better safe than sorry, eh?

“I’m on the pill, sugar, no worries,” she said with a mischievous wink that just about did him in. He grasped her thighs, spread them apart enough that there was plenty of room for him, and with a hand on his member he positioned himself at her entrance. He cast a glance up at her, to make sure she really wanted this, that there would be no regrets. But she had her head tossed back; her eyes closed, and arched her back in an invitation.

Logan didn’t hesitate another moment, and slowly, to make sure it was pleasurably for her, he slid inside her. It was pure bliss. She was tight, wet, and everything he could have ever wished for. He claimed her lips in a passionate kiss as he found a slow pace gliding in and out of her.

She wrapped her shapely legs around his waist, spurring him on, but he tried to keep his pace slow, so he wouldn’t end up ruining this all too soon. But then she dug her nails into his back and in a sultry voice urged him to go faster, thrust harder, and he wasn’t hard to ask.

His hands were grasping the sheets of the bed as he went faster, his tongue invading her mouth to imitate the movements of his hips. It didn’t take long until he could feel himself getting closer to his release, but he’d be damned to come first, so he let go of the sheets with his right hand and slowly snuck it between their entwined bodies to slide across the triangle of hair where her legs met and rub across the nub there. He could hear her gasp when his finger first slid over it, and that just made him do it more, intent on making her lose herself in her orgasm before he allowed himself the release that was building up.

Under his ministrations it didn’t take her long to lose herself in the throes of an orgasm, and as her lips opened in a silent scream and her head tossed backwards he let himself go, pounding into her until he could feel his balls tightening and release flood through him. His body tensed as it rode him, and when he had emptied himself in her he collapsed onto her, completely spent. He barely managed to roll off her so he wouldn’t crush her, but that was just about all he was capable of.

He wasn’t sure what was going to happen after this, what they were going to do, but he did know one thing. That little voice that he insisted he stay away from Rogue was not going to say another word. He was not going to let her go.

XxX

A sheepish grin slid over Rogue’s lips as she heard Logan’s heavy breathing and occasional snore. She had been afraid that he would just keep on talking about how she should be with other guys, but she had been pretty sure that he wouldn’t have handled that very well. She had seen how little he had liked Bobby and soon a plan had started forming in her mind. If only she could get Logan jealous, show him that he couldn’t deal with her being with anyone else, get him to act and just stop this silliness. She wanted him, and it was clear he wanted her, why did he have to be so stubborn?

She had to remember to thank Warren in the morning. He’d been a real sweetheart, saying yes to join in on this little charade. Which had worked absolutely brilliant. Logan seemed to be so jealous he couldn’t control himself, and that was just what Rogue had wanted. She had just had to make him forget about all this ‘I’m not good enough’ crap he had going on. Warren had been a little hesitant at first, thinking there might be a real danger to his life messing with Logan’s head like that, but Rogue had batted her eyelashes and begged, and he’d caved in and helped her with the little set-up. Rogue knew Logan would be listening, she’s planned it enough that she knew when he’d be walking past and made sure Warren asked her out on a date just when Logan would hear it.

And then Logan had actually peered around the corner, and she, even if it wasn’t a part of the plan, kissed Warren. The winged mutant had been a bit taken back, but didn’t seem to mind much, and she knew it would have been the last drop for Logan that would, hopefully, get him to realise that he couldn’t see her with anyone else. And, seconds later, she heard the familiar ‘snikt’ of his claws, and she just knew she had him. She just needed to catch him off guard, work some of her feminine wile and then hopedfully she would get him to just do what they both wanted.

She felt bad for tricking Logan like that, but she knew he wanted her as much as she wanted him, he had even admitted to that some weeks ago, it was just getting him to stop glorifying her innocence, and at the time this had seemed like her best bet. And clearly, it had worked, seeing how he was lying next to her in all his naked glory.

Rogue told herself she’d tell Logan about it all later, so he wouldn’t go ahead and do something to Warren, like kill him, but for now she just wanted to snuggle up against him and sleep.
Chapter End Notes:
So, what diddya think?