Story Notes:
This is a companion piece to "Nothing More than a Friend" and was written in the same style as the ABC challenge. I think I may do one more to tie it all up. Logan and Marie should get their own story, with just the two of them, right? =D
“Are you serious?”

“Babe, would I lie?”

“Could you see his, you know…?”

“Dick?”

“Even I’m not that crass, dude!”

“’Fraid you’re worse, sugar.”

“Get on with the story already, Roguey.”

“How about we just change the subject?”

“If you want to keep your eyebrows you’ll tell me now.”

“Jubilee, you wouldn’t dare.”

“Kidding, chica, jeez!”

“Liar.”

“May I please hear the rest of the story now?”

“No.”

“Oh, come on doll face!”

“Pretty strong grip you’ve got there on my arm.”

“Quit whining and spill.”

“Right.”

“…so…you opened the door and…?”

“Thanks to Logan’s penchant for sleeping in the buff I got a good look at him in all his blessed glory.”

“Until he woke up and told you to leave, right?”

“Vocalization was involved, sure, but there was less talking going on and more moaning and, you know, grunting…”

“Wow.”

“Xavier had to tell us to keep our thoughts down before we frightened some of the younger telepaths in the mansion.”

“You’re kidding me!”

“Zero kidding factor when it comes to the Professor’s involvement in my sex life, Jubes.”

“Zapping you’re your eyebrows off is going to become both a reality and the least of your worries if you don’t give me details and lots of them right this very second!”

“You never had anyone tell you that you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar, huh?”

“Xavier may have mentioned something of the sort a time or twelve, yes, but I don’t see the connection here…”

“Well, anyway, as I was saying---uh, where was I?”

“Very good stuff was happening between the sheets.”

“Ultimately, yeah; lots of good stuff-- three times.”

“To think that a mere two days ago you were complaining that Logan would never think of you as anything more than a kid and now, just 48 hours later, you’re sporting the biggest I’ve-Been-Sexed-Up-Smile I’ve ever seen!”

“Should I be sorry, or maybe---”

“Rogue, you got sexed up!”

“Quiet down a little!”

“Please--- someone’s got to shout it from the roof top!”

“Only you can know though, no one else.”

“Now why’s that?”

“Maybe because it’s all still fairly new and I don’t want to make a big deal out of it just yet.”

“Logan finally got his head out of his ass; this is something that should be celebrated, sweety.”

“Kinda, yeah, but let us enjoy it just between us for a while first, okay?”

“Just tell me--- does he love you?”

“I think so.”

“He hasn’t told you that he loves you?”

“Grunting is more his thing.”

“Figures.”

“Even though he doesn’t say much with words, I can still see how he feels through the way he’s always finding little reasons now to touch me and stroke my hair and hold me…”

“Dude, that’s so romantic.”

“Christ, I’ve got it bad, huh?”

“But apparently he’s got it just as bad with you, so it’s okay, you know?”

“Absolutely okay.”