Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter has no real purpose other than providing foofy smut. There are only a few chapters left, and I wanted to make sure I got 'a quickie' in before adding any other drama to the pot.

I also want to send out a BIG thank you to everyone who's been leaving feedback. It truly makes my day to log on and read some of the notes you guys send me. Thanks so much for keeping this newbie-writer happy. It really makes writing and posting new chapters so much better. :)

Oh, and P.S. I want to formally apologize to all for any typos and errors. I do not have a beta reader so all of the errors throughout the making of this story are mine and mine alone. I know how distracting poor grammar and punctuation can be and I try to spot and correct all mistakes before posting, but I many times miss the mark. Kudos to all for not poking fingers at all these short comings!
If Logan wanted a striptease, a striptease he was going to get. A la Rogue, which meant I had to gather a few things before I headed over to his warehouse.

He was waiting for me downstairs by the elevator, leaning against a wall with his arms crossed, when I arrived. He wore a soft-looking black T-shirt, jeans that sat real low on his hips, and no shoes. Who knew bare feet could be sexy?

He watched me with his hawk-like gaze, not moving a muscle as I approached. “I was beginning to think you’d changed your mind.”

“No.” Like I was idiot enough to change my mind. I stopped right in front of him. “I had to decide which outfit to wear.”

He did a slow perusal of my body, and then fingered the lapel of my robe. “You didn’t find anything?”

I grinned as provocatively as I could. The robe was tactical; what was underneath was going to make his eyes explode. “Oh, I found something. I think you’ll like it.”

“I like this robe.” His finger slipped inside the collar. I got goose bumps as the back of his finger brushed my skin. “It’s soft.”

I pushed his hand aside and sauntered into the elevator, extra swing in my hips. I turned around, leaned against the back wall, and crooked a finger at him. “You’re wasting time.”

He stepped in, closed the doors, and came at me, his weight low like a predator’s. My heart drummed rapidly but I didn’t back down. He put his hands on either side of my head and leaned his body into mine.

“What’s in the little bag, darlin’?”

I glanced down at the bag I carried. “You’ll see, sugar.”

“I’d like to see now.”

Catching the double entendre, I grinned and slid my hand down between our bodies to cup him. “Impressive.”

He dropped his head and nibbled his way up the column of my neck. “Maybe we should skip the striptease.”

“Oh, this isn’t something you want to skip.” I ducked under his arms to operate the elevator controls. Surprisingly, he stayed where he was, gazing at me with a combination of amused tolerance and desire.

I grinned. I loved power.

When we got to his loft, I rolled the doors open and walked into his living room. I didn’t have to look to know he followed; I could practically feel the heat of him moving toward me.

Setting down the bag, I looked around for a chair suitable for the striptease. I decided to use one from his dining room set because it had a slat in the back. I picked it up and set it in the middle of the living room. “Sit there,” I instructed Logan, refastening my robe.

He lifted an eyebrow. “The couch would be more comfortable.”

“You’ll be comfortable.” Deliciously evil grin. “I promise.”

“Why does that worry me?”

“Where’s the music?”

“I’ll turn it on.” He went to a low end table that had a monster remote on it and pressed a button. Suddenly there was soft music surrounding us.

“You have the place wired with hidden speakers?” I asked, unable to repress the techie in me.

“In the walls.”

“What kind?”

“Homemade. My friend Forge tinkers with sound systems. He set me up.”

“They sound great. Maybe I can talk to your friend sometime.”

“You need speakers?” He asked, sitting in the appointed chair.

I set my bag down on the table and rummaged through it. “Scott’s been looking for speakers. He’s picky about sound quality though.”

“I’d like to meet Scott.”

I glanced up, frowning. “Why?”

He smiled. “He’s your best friend, right? I thought women always wanted to introduce their new boyfriend to their best friend. Isn’t it some kind of ritual we men have to go through to prove our worthiness?”

I pictured Scott and Logan meeting.

Yikes. I grimaced internally.

“Well?” he persisted.

“Yeah. Maybe.” I answered evasively. I pulled out the handcuffs I’d been looking for and hid them in the pocket of my robe.

“You don’t think he’ll like me?”

I tried to remember the last guy I dated that Scott liked. Nope. There’d never been one. But I ducked my head and said, “How could he not like you?”

Silence. I snuck a glance at Logan. He didn’t look like he bought that last statement. I really needed to work on my acting skills. I wondered if that was something I would have learned if I stayed in college.

I was going to change the subject but he beat me to it. “Music okay?”

Oh yeah-- the music. I tuned in to it. It had a nice beat that I could work with. “Just perfect, sugar.”

He nodded.

And it was good music. It had the perfect rhythm to grind my hips to. I just needed to get back into the groove of the striptease. Mentioning Scott threw me off. But I knew what would get me back in the mood really quickly. “Take your shit off.”

He cocked an eyebrow, but didn’t question my command. He pulled it over his head and casually tossed it onto the nearby couch. “Anything else?”

I glanced down at his jeans and wondered if I should have him undo the fly. No, I wanted to do that myself. I shook my head as I advanced on him. “You’re exactly how I want you.”

Almost true, but he didn’t need to know what I had in store for him.

I checked out his chest completely. Every other time I’d seen it I was too close to him to really get a good look. From a couple of feet away I had the perfect vantage point. But in reality, it looked just as good as I remembered it. I looked at his pecs and may have drooled a little, wondering how he gets such definition.

“You have that look in your eye.”

I pursed my lips. “What look?”

“The one that says you’re up to no good.”

I took a couple of steps so I stood between his legs. He spread them so I could move in closer. I leaned down and whispered in his ear, my fingers trailing down his arm to his hand. “You don’t really want me to be good, do you?”

He grinned. “Either way, I think I’ll be just fine, darlin’.”

“Damn right, sugar.” I quickly pulled the handcuffs out of my pocket, pushed his hand behind the chair, and snapped it on his wrist.

Logan jerked but before it occurred to him what was going on, I passed the other end of the cuffs through the chair and clasped his left wrist, too.

I straightened and grinned at the perplexed expression on his face. “What’s the matter?”

He tugged on the handcuffs as if they’d give. As if I’d have cheap handcuffs. These babies were regulation. I’d bought them online from a supply store a while back when I had an intense curiosity about, well, let’s just say about uncharted seas. And tonight that’s exactly where I was setting sail.

“Marie, I don’t know about this.” He tried to scoot free. He looked like a caged wild animal.

I pushed him back in the chair with a hand on his chest. “Do you trust me?”

He stopped moving and stared into my eyes. “Yeah,” he said without hesitation.

Oh, that was nice. I smiled, open and bright. “Good.”

He yanked on the hardware. “But I don’t like this.”

“You will,” I promised. I grabbed the remote from where he’d tossed it on the couch and I turned the volume up a notch. Then, my gaze on his, I slowly undid the sash on my robe. Holding it closed I waited for the right beat and then let it pool on the floor at my feet.

He inhaled sharply.

That’s right. I ran a hand down my torso and grinned knowingly. “You like it?”

“It ain’t bad.” But the huskiness in his voice was admission enough.

I tried not to gloat. I knew I looked good; I’d picked my outfit especially for him. But hearing it in his voice was like a shot of Stoli to the bloodstream. Maybe two shots.

“Do you have anymore underwear like that?” His eyes caressed their way down my body.

I shrugged casually. “Maybe.”

Actually, it was the only real lingerie set I’d ever bought. I didn’t wear cotton briefs, but I didn’t go all out like I did tonight with garters and stockings and everything.

It was damn expensive, too. I’d read about the launch of Agent Provocateur’s online store and I went to check it out. I’d never heard of them before, but I immediately found this set and I couldn’t resist. The black merry-widow made it look like I had bigger boobs than I really did, and the stockings made my legs look long and sleek. I wore the high heels because I figured guys really liked them. Didn’t they all have fantasies about having sex with a woman who wore nothing but high-heeled black fuck-me shoes?

He cleared his throat. “When does the striptease start?”

“Eager, are we?” I gave him a coy smile and started shimmying to the music. I caught the beat and began to really strut my stuff.

I swiveled my hips around in a belly-dancing type of move (thank God for Shakira videos) turning a circle until my back faced him and he had a clear view of my butt undulating. I ground my hips a little more, my arms in the air. Turning to look at him over my shoulder, I asked, “How’re you doing there?”

He swallowed and nodded, but didn’t say anything.

I ducked my head to hide my grin. Perfect.

Lowering my arms to circle around my head, I swiveled around and did a Beyonce move right up to his legs. With a surreptitious glance, I checked out his crotch.

Yep. I had to stifle my gleeful giggle. Totally engorged, um, I mean, engaged.

His legs opened again, slowly as if he had no control over them. I ignored the invitation and danced where I was, dangerously close yet so far away.

Logan cleared his throat again. “When does the stripping start?”

“Anxious?” I looked pointedly at his fly. “Or worried?”

“You know, darlin’, payback’s a bitch.”

I knew my smile had to be super cocky. “In the words of Pat Benatar-- hit me with your best shot.”

I think he growled, but I couldn’t be sure because the music spiked for a moment.

Because I wanted him completely frenzied, I shrugged my shoulder in such a way that the strap of my merry-widow fell. Then I did the same with the other side.

This time I know he growled. He jerked his arms forward, like he wanted to grab me, but the handcuffs brought him up short.

With an outstretched arm, I pushed him back into his seat and straddled his hips. His head strained forward, and because I still had clothes on-- if you could call the scanty underwear clothes-- I let him nuzzle his way down my chest. I should have known better though, because he unerringly latched onto my nipple through the lace.

I pushed him back again. “This is a lap dance. I can touch. You can’t.”

The way he looked at me, like I was toying with a jungle cat who was a second away from mauling me, almost made me reconsider. Almost. Worst-case scenario, his revenge would drive me insane. How could I mind that?

Logan respected my rules though. He sat back, his eyes feral, and let me continue.

“Good boy,” I said because I like to live on the wild side. Then I ground my hips over him like there was no tomorrow. Every now and then, I’d bump his hard-on. I could feel it twitching through the jeans.

The problem with the striptease (or just tease, because I hadn’t begun to strip yet) was that as much as I was torturing Logan, I was torturing myself as well. I felt creamy and hot and swollen to the point where I just wanted to settle on him and drive us both to oblivion.

He read it in my face too. His lids were half-lowered, making his grin look that much more lazy and sinister. “Backfiring, ain’t it?”

In response I reached behind me, undid the tight little row of hooks on my merry-widow, and deliberately let it fall to the floor. The song ended, and the sudden silence before the next song started punctuated the unveiling.

“That was well time,” he said, straining forward to touch my breasts.

“I meant it to be.” Complete lie, but he didn’t need to know that. I leaned back a little and began to gyrate again. “You don’t really think I’d let you have them that easily, do you?”

He shot me a sheepish grin. “Had to try.”

Men. But there was a pat of me that liked that he wouldn’t give up trying to get at me. It made me want to show him what he was trying to get.

So I stood up, shimmied till my back was to him, and eased the lacy thong down my thighs. With another wiggle, it slid the rest of the way down to the floor. I kicked it off my feet and looked over my shoulder to make sure Logan was still paying attention.

Attention-- ha! He was practically drooling, his eyes glued on my butt. So I shook my ass some more before I turned around and gave him something to really goggle at.

“I think you’ve proved your point.”

I smiled at the hoarseness in his voice. “What point would that be?”

“That you’re better at stripping.”

“Ah.” I’d forgotten about that. It’d become so much more than that to me. I sidled up to his legs again, kneeling in front of him. I pushed them apart and wriggled my way between them. I did a couple of sinuous moves against his belly, deliberately brushing against his arousal. He groaned and arched his hips into me.

Yes. I had him at my mercy. Grinning, I eased myself down his abs to the waistband of his jeans. On impulse, I licked the skin right there.

He gasped. “Jesus, Marie.”

I glanced up. “Hmm?”

“Enough playing.” He jerked at the handcuffs again.

“Careful. You’ll scrape your wrists raw.” Next time I’d get fur-lined cuffs. I lapped at the tight skin of his belly again.

“Marie,” he moaned.

There was a world of pleading in his voice, and because he’d been such a good boy, I decided he deserved more. So I unbuttoned his fly and opened the zipper slowly with my teeth.

His cock sprang out like it had a life of its own. Eager and flushed, if it could speak I knew it’d be begging me too.

I gave the tip a lick. I liked the way it leapt under my tongue so much, I gave it a few more. Then I figured I might as well go al the way, so I took him in my mouth as deep as I could.

Logan groaned. I knew he was a breath away from coming so I released him with a pop. “Not yet.”

He stared down at me, his cheekbones flushed. “You want me just as badly.”

I couldn’t deny it-- it was in the tenor of my voice, the hardness of my nipples, and the wetness of my thighs. But that didn’t mean I was going to give in. Not yet.

I backed off and went to rummage in the bag again. I found a condom and the jar I wanted. I unscrewed the lid as I sauntered back to him.

“Peanut butter?” He asked with a raised eyebrow.

I grinned. “Yummy and full of protein. For endurance,” I said with a wink. I quickly slipped the condom on him before scooping peanut butter onto a finger. “Actually I was trying to be imaginative. Chocolate sauce is so overdone.”

“You aren’t really---” he swallowed audible “--I guess you are really going to smear that on me.”

I smiled but concentrated on covering his nipples. When there was a thin coat on each peak, I set the jar down, straddled his hips, and worked the tip of him just barely into me.

We both moaned, but I had plans so I tried to keep my head. Sliding down on him, I steadied myself on his shoulders and bent to lap at one of his peanutty nipples.

“Marie.”

My name was a rumble in his chest that I felt more than I heard. For variation, I kissed him, hard with lots of tongue, before I attacked his other nipple. But I was impatient for more, so I straightened to concentrate on what was going on down below.

“You have some peanut butter on you.” The next thing I knew he’d leaned forward and grasped my nipple between his lips.

“Logan.” I grabbed his head to hold him close. I yelped as he bit me, then moaned as he sucked the pain away.

My hips began to grind against him in their own rhythm, fast and frenzied. I wanted to slow down, but my body wouldn’t listen to my mind. I let my head fall back and my eyes shut as I got close.

Logan’s groan muffled against my breast. He drew more of it into his mouth and thrust up with his pelvis. The two sensations together sent me over the edge. I screamed and held onto his shoulders. Distantly I heard him shout too, but I knew he orgasmed because of how he felt inside me.

I collapsed against his chest, breathless and light headed, my head cradled in the hollow of his neck.

“Marie?”

I grunted.

“Think you can uncuff me now?”