Author's Chapter Notes:
You know that long talked about break I keep bringing back up? Well, this time I swear I'm taking it. This chapter should hold off the lynch mobs for a few days while I take a breather. ;)

Thank you to everyone who has been sending feedback. You guys write some of the funniest, sweet, and humbling things. I appreciate every word you give.

This chapter is dedicated to you all. Because everyone of you are as kiss-crazed as Marie. :P
Finally I was going to know what his kiss was like, if it was worth abandoning my plan to get Bobby back and make my parents happy in the future. I let my muscles ease and puckered my lips invitingly.

A door slammed down the hall. Both our heads jerked up. Someone was coming. Logan quickly rolled us to a sitting position and grabbed his shirt.

Damn it.

We'd both just gotten off the floor when Bobby poked his head into the studio. "I'll see you Wednesday, Logan."

"How's your face?"

I looked at Logan, impressed. By his calm question you'd never have suspected a moment before he'd been flirting with ecstasy. I, on the other hand, probably looked thoroughly despoiled. I glanced in one of the mirrors. Yep. Totally.

Bobby shifted uncomfortably, like he could sense the undercurrent flowing back and forth between me and Logan. "Marie, do you need a ride home?"

A week ago I would have jumped at the chance to be alone with Bobby. The better to convince him to get back together. Now… I gazed at Logan and shook my head. We had unfinished business to take care of. "No, thanks."

"Uh, okay." Bobby gave us an odd look. "I guess I'll just go then."

"Okay," I said with an impatient smile.

He started to leave and then turned around again. "By the way, Kitty wants to get together again. All four of us. Maybe, Friday?"

He didn't sound enthusiastic. And by the look on his face, the prospect seemed to rank right up there with going to the dentist. But I didn't care. I wanted Logan alone--- now---and it seemed expedient to agree. "Sure. Great."

"I'll tell Kitty then." He edged out of the room again. I waited to see if he'd come back, but he stayed gone so I turned to Logan.

"I'm sorry," he said before I could utter a word.

"What for?"

"For earlier," He ran a hand through his unruly hair. "I shouldn't have lost control like that."

I frowned and shivered at the same time. "Yes. You should have."

He eyed me sharply. "You're turned on by that, aren't you?"

I pursed my lips. "Would that be bad?"

A glorious, sexy smile spread across his face. "No. Not one bit."

"Good," I said, returning his smile.

"Come on." He grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the studio.

"Where are we going?"

"My place."

Finally, some action. I let him hustle me past the receptionist, who looked intrigued by the determined way Logan rushed by. There'd be gossip about it tomorrow, but I didn't care. One, I didn't work out here. Two, it was kind of nice having a man want you this bad.

As he propelled me toward his car, I hesitated. "But I drove."

He stopped. "You wunna take your own car?"

"Yes."

Logan didn't question my decision. He just nodded and told me to follow him. Yeah, like I'd lose him now.

Five minutes later we pulled in front of an old warehouse. I frowned. The building itself wasn't so bad—like a huge brick box with lots of big windows—but the neighborhood left a little to be desired.

I locked my car and joined Logan, "Is my car going to be safe here?"

"Yeah." He unlocked a side door and held it open for me. "I have a deal with the local thugs."

I couldn't tell if he was serious or not, so I let it pass and entered. He led me to an industrial-sized elevator. He yanked the outer doors shut, rolled down the inside gate, and flipped the switch and got it moving.

"Ever played out any Fatal Attraction scenarios in here?" I asked idly.

"Not yet." He glanced at me. "But the first time I kiss you, it's not going to be in an old freight elevator."

I leaned against the wall and crossed my arms. "So you're going to kiss me?"

"I'm going to kiss you all over." The elevator jerked to a stop. "Very soon."

He opened the doors and walked out into darkness. He reached along a wall and a bank of soft lights came on behind him.

"Oh, wow." I'd been so focused on what we'd do when we got here, that I didn't think about what 'here' would be like.

I stepped out and did a slow turn to take it all in. The room was huge and looked simple but expensive. I wondered if he saved his money until he could buy what he wanted instead of settling for cheap stuff. The kitchen was off to one side. But the most impressive feature was the view. The bank of windows overlooked the river and downtown city. At night, like now, it looked like Disneyland.

"You live here?"

"Not what you expected?" he moved up behind me and circled his hands around my waist.

I shook my head, partly in wonder, partly because he was numbing my mind by nuzzling on my neck.

He turned me around to face him. "We need to talk."

Forget talking. I wanted sex. I leaned into him. "We need to get undressed."

His eyes glinted in the low light. "Okay." He picked me up, fireman style, and hauled me off.

"That was easy," I said, smacking his ass.

"I seem to be easy where you're concerned."

"Thank God for small favors." I held out his waistband to get a peek inside.

He smacked my hand aside. "Behave."

Pout. "That's not what you were telling me a minute ago."

"We're almost there," he reassured me as we went behind a partition I didn't realize was there. It'd looked like a wall from the living room. He turned a knob and soft lighting lit the room.

"Wow," I said again, trying to see around him.

It was his bedroom. Along the wall was another view of the city, which was incredible, but what really attracted me was the raised platform in front of it with the low, big bed on it. The bed was really big. If we got in on opposite sides, it would have taken days before we met in the middle. And it had a cushy black comforter on it with fluffy pillows.

"Nice bed. I didn't know they made them that big."

Logan tossed me in the middle and stripped off his shirt. "I like space."

"Seems like there's plenty here." I spread my arms out and rubbed them over the cool cover, like I wasn't swooning over my first uninhibited gander of his chest, which, by the way, was excellent.

"I like how high the ceilings are, too." I'm sure the effect was spoiled because I didn't bother to look up to see exactly how high they were. In my defense, the eighth wonder of the modern world was standing before me. "Makes the room seem even bigger than it is. Though it's got to be, what? Five hundred square feet?"

"Marie, you sure you want to discuss architecture now?" he tugged at the draw string on his pants.

My mouth went dry. "Um. No."

"Do you need help?" He knelt at the foot of the bed and leaned over me to undo my gi pants.

"Maybe I should take a shower first." I gave him my sultry look. "You could take one with me."

He shook his head and pulled my pants off. His hands trailed down my legs. "I can't wait. We'll shower after. I promise"

Thank God I shaved today. "Uh, but I'm kind of sweaty."

"You smell fantastic," he said, running his face along my calf.

I smelled like Ron, the guy I'd worked out with this evening, but the way Logan was rubbing his face against my skin reduced my mind to mush, so I didn't have it in me to argue.

He moved up between my legs and flicked my cup with a finger. "We need to get this off."

I grinned as I pushed the waistband down. "It doesn't turn you on?"

"To be honest, no." He fingered the lacy panties I wore underneath. "These are more my style."

"Good to know. I'll remember that at Christmas." I almost moaned when his finger slipped under the leg of my underwear and ran along the outer lip of my private red-light area. I thought he was going to slip in and take me where no man had in forever (I hoped, I hoped) but instead, he pulled the panties out of my crotch and settled them the way they were supposed to be.

Logan forestalled my question. "I just want to see what it looks like before I take it off."

Okay. I could deal with that. While he was admiring my underwear, I decided to take off my gi top. And then I noticed he'd sat back on his haunches and was studying me. I grinned. "Irresistible, aren't I?"

"You don't even know," he said reverently. His pants, cup, and whatever else he had on came off in one smooth movement and he lunged to cover my body with his before he flipped us over so I was on top.

I automatically put my arms around his neck and arched my hips into his impressive-feeling package. "Happy to see me, huh?"

He loosened my hair from my ponytail and ran his fingers through it. "More than you can imagine, darlin'."

I sobered at his serious tone. Looking into his eyes as his thumb rubbed my jaw, I lost my breath.

"Are you ready, Marie?" He whispered huskily.

This was it. This time I knew without a doubt he was going to kiss me.

"Um," I panicked for a split second. What if he had a flabby kiss? What if he slobbered? Oh god, why was I even thinking these thoughts at a time like this?

By this time my lips were practically against his, so close I felt him smile. "Do you trust me?" he asked in his dark bedroom voice.

"Yes," I answered without thought.

"Good." His hand tightened in my hair and he drew me down the next few millimeters to meet him.

Our mouths glanced, once, twice. His teeth nipped my lip and my eyes flew wide open at the electric shock that coursed through me. I opened my mouth, intending to say "Whoa" but he swooped in for the attack. He skillfully teased me with small flicks, making me want more but not giving it.

We rolled again so he was on top. His hand went to my ribcage, just below my right breast. I moaned as I tried to capture his tongue, and I shimmied at the same time to get his hand to move up to where it'd do more good. He resisted, luring and teasing until I thought I was going to explode out of my skin.

"Enough," I declared. I grabbed his head with both hands and brought his mouth down for a full-on kiss.

Mistake. Big mistake. Not because it was terrible, but because it was so glorious I thought my heart was going to explode into a million pieces. Of course, at that same second he moved his hand to my breast. And I screamed--- or I would have if he'd let go of my lips. But he clung to them, sucking and licking until I could feel it in regions down below.

I came up for air. "Take my goddamn underwear off. Now."

His grin was wolfish. "Are you sure?"

"Yes!" I grabbed his ears, pulled his face down, and glared. "And you better have condoms or you're going to be in serious trouble."

"I love a woman who knows what she wants."

I don't know how he did it, but he had my panties off, a condom on, and was back between my legs in one movement.

"I always thought you were talented." I gasped as the tip of his hard-on slipped just inside me.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence," he said with some trouble as he pulled out of me.

Nice to know he was as affected as I was. I moaned as he rubbed himself up and down before he slipped into me again.

"I can't decide."

"What." It was more a grunt than a question.

"Whether I should be pissed that you haven't touched me more---" gasp as he pushed higher into me "--- or die of intense pleasure now."

He nipped my lip. "Why settle?"

Without warning, he slid out of me, turned me over, and slipped his arm under my waist to pull me to my knees. Holding me against him, I felt him position himself from behind and slowly—painfully so—glide into me. The stretch was both painful and erotic, and I didn't know whether I screamed because I hurt or because I was in ecstasy.

Then he bit my neck and said, "Remember. This is what you wanted." And he slid his hands down until they were buried deep between my legs.

Another scream.

Intense.

Blinding.

He barely moved his fingers, just a soft caress right where it counted. My hands on the mattress for balance, I pushed back to meet his deep strokes. Inside me, I felt him swell and grow even harder. The change in the way he felt triggered something inside me. I screamed his name and came harder than I'd ever thought possible.

Logan's hands tightened on me and he gave a triumphant roar as he rolled against me one more time, forcefully. Then we collapsed into a panting heap on the bed

Hours must have gone by before I had the strength to elbow him. "Off."

"Sorry," he mumbled as he rolled off my back.

I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. Logan lay on his back next to me, eyes closed, one arm flung out, the other resting on his chest.

I grinned. "Trouble breathing after that brief workout, huh?"

He cracked open one eye. "Brief?"

Shrugging, I turned onto my back and pretended to study the ceiling. "It was over pretty quickly, don't you think?

He gripped my chin and forced me to face him. "Are you saying you weren't satisfied?"

I hadn't known such satisfaction could be achieved on this plane of existence, but I wasn't going to tell him that. So I shrugged again and said, "It was a good start."

His beautiful brow eyes narrowed and he came up on an elbow. "A good start."

"Though I guess for someone your age you lasted pretty long." I blinked in what I hoped was an innocent fashion. "I've read it's only downhill from here."

He rolled over onto me, trapping my arms over my head. "Already talking trash about my performance, eh? I guess I'm goin' to have to prove myself."

Shiver. "Yeah, I guess you will."

He bent his head and sucked half my breast into his mouth. "Oh!" I almost bucked him off me I jerked so hard.

He grinned against me. "Not bad?"

"It's acceptable," I said breathily.

He grunted and then licked around the areola like it was a Tootsie Roll Pop before he gave the other side the same treatment. I grabbed his ears and held him to me, arching my back so he could take more.

"Like it?" He whispered.

"Oh. My. God."

"I can move on if you want."

"Yes. No." I frowned. "Yes."

He let go of my nipple with a pop and grinned up at me. "Which is it?"

"Well---" I pursed my lips "--- can I reserve the right to come back to this?"

"Of course." He smiled like a dark angel and slid down my body. "But you won't wanna."

Ha! Right. He didn't know how intensely wonderful this was!

"Oh, my God," I screamed as I felt his tongue lick into me.

"Told ya."

I started to tell him gloating didn't become him, but he did it again and again and again until I couldn't think and all I knew was the velvety feel of his mouth against my most private parts and the sharp tingles his tongue caused as it explored me.

I closed my eyes and gripped the covers in my fists, trying to ground myself, but everything spun faster and faster until I exploded in a fiery burst.

Logan lifted away from me. If I could have formed a coherent thought, I might have asked him what he was doing, but he settled between my legs a moment later so I assumed he'd gotten another condom.

Gasping, I came to when he pushed himself into me.

"Sensitive?"

"Deliciously so," I reassured him. I opened my eyes to find him gazing down at me like I was the center of his universe and he couldn't think of a better place to be. I smiled. I couldn't think of anyplace better either.

"You wanna stop?" he asked tightly.

"Are you kidding?"

He grinned. "Good." He sat up and pulled me so I straddled his lap. It put my chest at the right level for his mouth, which he fully took advantage of.

I sighed and let my head fall back. "Oh, this position is nice."

He chuckled and I savored the feel of his breath against my skin. "Have I proven myself yet?"

"Um---" I bit back a moan as he did a particularly naughty swivel with his hips. "---maybe soon."

"Soon?" he growled against my neck, nibbling that sensitive spot just below my ear.

"Very soon. I think."

He gripped my butt and ground me against him. "I guess I'll hafta try harder then."

"Harder is good," I gasped as he hit a sensitive spot inside me, over and over until I was on the brink again. I held on to his shoulders for dear life.

"Come for me, Marie," He growled. The low gravel of his voice was all I needed to fall over the edge. I came again—not as hard as the other times but in an undulating, long wave. He cried out moments later, his hands holding me in place.

I wished I had the energy to open my eyes and watch him come. I wanted to. Though it would have whipped me to a frenzy if I hadn't been wasted and wilted against his chest.

Carefully, Logan lifted me in his arms and settled me under the covers. He kissed my forehead. "Be right back."

I nodded and snuggled into the down comforter. His bed was so comfortable.

I heard a toilet flush, a faucet running, and then the soft padding of bare feet on the cement floor as Logan made his way back to the bed.

He slid under the covers all the way across the bed until he scooped me tight against him, spooning me from behind. Brushing my hair with his fingers, he whispered in my ear. "Marie?"

"Hmm?" I groggily wiggled until his package fit perfectly against my butt and slipped his hand up so it rested on my breast. So we'd be ready for later.

"Stay the night."

"Okay," I agreed readily. It felt right.

He pressed a kiss to the nape of my neck and snuggled in.

I sighed happily and fell asleep, safe in his arms.
Chapter End Notes:
I've never written any smut before so just keep that in mind if you send a review. If it turned out okay then let me know and I may try my hand at it again. But if you read this and thought 'what the hell? then kindly let me know that, too, and I won't embarass myself again.

oh man, am i nervous.