Story Notes:
I don't know if anyone remembers Vic's ABC challenge on UnfitForSociety? Well, I did and thought I'd try my hand at it. I went down the alphabet and then back up again. This is a pretty lame attempt but it was a fun sort of challenge anyway.
“Alright, listen up, 'cause I'm only gunna say this once---”

“But--- “

“Can it, One eye.”

“Don't call me that, Cro-Mag.”

“Even you should be smart enough to know that she's nothing more than a friend.”

“Friends don't stare at each other's asses all day, Logan.”

“Go sit on something sharp and take a spin, huh?”

“Having difficulty believing your own delusions?”

“In case you haven't noticed--- I don't think of her like that.”

“Just in case you actually are dumber than you look--- she does.”

“Kid, I'm gettin' real tired of you flapping your lips about things that ain't none of your business.”

“Look, Logan, all I'm saying is that admitting you have feelings doesn't make you any less of a ma--”

“Maybe you ought to start thinkin' real hard about whether or not you want to finish that sentence.”

“Not even the threat of your claws could stop me.”

“Oh, really?”

“Positive.”

“Question for you, Slim--”

“Rogue loves you and you're either too dumb or too blind to realize you love her back.”

“Shut up.”

“Too much truth for you to handle?”

“Unlikely.”

“Very likely.”

“Why don't you go back to polishing something shiny in the garage and leave me the hell alone.”

“Xavier thinks the reason you won't admit your feelings to her is because you're trying to be honorable, but I think it's just because you're afraid.”

“You really are a suicidal man, ain't ya?”

“Zero chance you can slice me before I shoot you.”

“You willin' to bet your life on that, Summers?”

“Xavier also said that if you keep up your ignorant act then eventually Rogue will wise up and move on, leaving you in the dust.”

“We ain't like that to each other.”

“Viper's got a full tank and the keys are in the glove compartment.”

“Uh…”

“Today would be a good time to take Rogue out and fix things between you two before they get out of hand.”

“Summers, maybe you need to get your hearin' checked 'cause I'm telling you ain't nothing broken between us, we ain't--”

“Rogue's in love with you and it's killing her to think that you don't love her back.”

“Quit.”

“Perhaps I'm wrong then and you really don't love her…”

“Okay, I never said I didn't love her, I said-- uh, she‘s…”

“’Nothing more than a friend‘?"

“My claws are gettin' mighty itchy again, Cyclops.”

“Listen, if you don't love her then open your mouth and say ‘Kid, I don't love you’.”

“'Kid' ain't exactly a word that fits her anymore, is it?”

“It isn't.”

“How the hell did I wind up in this situation?”

“Giving her a ride in your truck was probably the first step.”

“Eventually she'll get over this crush of hers and realize I ain't worth lovin'.”

“Doubt it, she's about as hard headed as you are.”

“Cyclops--- I, uh.... thanks, I owe ya one.”

“Buy me a beer and we'll call it even.”

“After I get my girl, I'll buy ya a whole case.”