Author's Chapter Notes:

19. Lost & Lonely – Creed

No bete, mistakes are my own.

19. Lost & Lonely – Creed

"Logan."

The smile I have on my face has gotta be murderous. "Well hello there Logan."

On the other end of the phone I hear him shift around and his breathing changes ever so slightly, if there is someone in the room with him they’d never notice, I do.

"How the fuck did you get this number?"

I chuckle at the growl in his voice. "Lets just say you pay enough money, you get what you want."

The line goes dead. I bellow laughter into my empty bedroom, he’s so predictable. Waiting two minutes exactly I redial the number I spent four hours beating out of some little techno-nerd downtown. "Aw you hung up on me, I’m hurt!"

"Laugh all you want furball, your dead anyway!"

"Strong words Wolverine. So, tell me, how’s your little firecracker? Damn she was fun." Chuckling again down the end of the phone I remember just how fun Jubilee was, thrashing around, trying to get away.

I can hear muffled voices and movement. "And that’s why you’re a dead man, I’m going to scrape you off the sidewalk like god damn fucking roadkill when I’m done with you!"

"Really? Stronger than she looks isn’t she, never screamed for help, did she tell you that…though its kinda hard with my fat dick in her mouth…" I glance down at the watch on the bed next to me. "So, how’s your day going?"

"Where are you, you filthy piece of shit?!"

"Enjoying the early evening sun actually. Was thinking about heading out, picking up another fine specimen of womanhood. Tell me, that weather witch still looking damn hot?"

"I’m coming for you Victor and were going to finish this."

I glance again at the watch. "Well tick tock Runt. I guess we’ll see if you can do the deed in the end, in the meantime I left your new girlfriend a present in her trailer." I hear him growl again and it makes me smile even more. "I’ll See ya soon brother."

Never felt so much satisfaction hearing that piece of walking shits shocked gasp as I hung up the phone, had two seconds to spare before he would have been able to trace the call. Although there is the temptation to just let the fucker come, but I promised to play the long game. Laughing again, I nudge the sleeping form next to me. "Wake up Neena."

She stirs, stretching her toes first, my eyes travel up her strong thighs. Been crushed in them more than a few times, then she arches her back jutting upward her full breasts that are just fucking hot. She’s fucking hot. Can’t resist anymore touching her skin is like magic under my hands, pale and just… hot, even the weird patch on her left eye. She rolls away from me. "I don’t want to wake up, not unless it involves coffee, bacon or sex. Fuck off."

"I can offer the sex bitch, but coffee and bacon will have to wait." I grab her hips and roll her over, her hand comes out from under her pillow as she turns and she’s got a dagger wedged under my chin.

"I said fuck off. I am tired, I was asleep and I did not wish to be woken up!" With her knife still under my chin I move in-between her pale thighs. "You’re pushing it Vic." She presses the elaborate Scottish dagger further into my throat just as I slide into her, wet, knew it, knew she was fucking wet for me, she the only woman who can take me the way I am, and got does she love it.

"I’ll take my chances." She slides the dagger down my throat to my chest as I raise myself up on my hands and pump into her, whispering obscenities and I can feel myself building. Before long blood from small cuts on my chest is dripping down onto her breasts and she cuming.

Three hours later, my car slides past a set of elaborate gates in Westchester, New York. "Wanna drop in for coffee?"

Her voice is smooth in the seat next to me. "Be interesting wouldn’t it."

We drive on and make our way down into the bowels of New York. "Why don’t you just kill him?"

"It’s complicated." She shifts around. We going to have this conversation again, I can tell.

"Why? I know he’s actually your brother, he just doesn’t know it. But…if you hate him that much, just get it done."

Pulling the beat up car into a side street, I slam it into neutral. "How many times, this isn’t just about me and him."

"So tell me then? This fucks me off Vic, you want me in on this, I’m getting paid, but fuck I like to know why? He’s a fucking wannabe goody for fucks sake, wha…"

"Just like you you mean!"

She turns in her seat and punches me, hard. "FUCK YOU!" She sits back straight and hits the dash in front of her. "Fuck. You. They took my husband from me and told him I was dead, then they murdered him for their own gain, so fuck all of them. A.I.M, Shield, the U.S. fucking A, all of them. Don’t you dare throw that in my face you son of a whore."

"We all got reasons. Mine are my own business. He’s going to die slow and painful like, because that’s what I want. He’s also our way to get close to the target and that’s what were getting paid for and I’ve told you all you need to know." There a long pause, her shoulders relax. "Now, hit me again."

She looks at me and smirks, then looks slowly around the car before looking me up and down stopping at my growing crotch. "It’s a small space, I’m wearing leather pants."

"Hit. Me. Again." My voice if strained. She undoes her belt and drops it on the floor, then slowly lowers the zip of her top letting her jugs bulge out. Then she hits me and I’m on her.

*****