Author's Chapter Notes:
Again no bete. WARNING - a little dark, violent and there's a rape scene. Sorry!
17. Lost & Lonely – Victor Creed


Little backwater town in the middle of nowhere. Not much to look at, not much here. Perfect. Hiding in plain sight. Well, runt, I found it and I found you. I walk into all the local stores as the day goes by, all six of them. Find a trace of his stinking scent in one. The local hardware store and Gunsmith. Guess the runt wants a little extra firepower when I finally catch up with him, shame it wont make no difference, either way, he’s dead.

As the day draws dark I check out the bars, first one is plain, boring nothing in there, no scent and no personality, not even one good looking woman. Second…well, as I walk in the first thing I notice is the little piece of ass behind the bar with big tits and then, the fightin’ cage in the back. I take a wander around, I can smell him here, close by the cage then at the bar, its faint and he’s long gone, but it don’t mean I cant have a little fun.

Think I might sit a while. Piece of ass with the big hooters looks my way and smiles. This could be a lot of fun. Evening goes by, I drink, she smiles, flirts and talks her fine little ass off. After three hours I know enough. She lives here with her dad, she’s in a dead end job, she’s got no education to speak of, she’s a dirty talking little slut, she’s hot for me and best of all, recently her best friend took off in the middle of the night with a guy that she barely knows and poor little Gina is worried sick.

Good job I’m here to comfort her. By the time the last customer has gone, I have her pressed up against the side of the bar with my fingers in her panties. She’s practically begging for it.

“Oh God. Let’s go out back.” Her breath is coming in short pants.

“Not my style, you gotta have somewhere better to go than that?” I remove my hand from up her mini skirt and kiss her neck.

“But my dad is upstairs.”

I keep kissing her and nipping at her skin. She tastes dirty, not with actual dirt, it’s a used dirty, like a hundred others got there before me. “What about your friends place, if she took off, that’s gotta be empty?”

She moans. “I dunno, she might….ur yeh there!” My hands rub her huge tits. “Lets go.”

I keep touching her all the way to the shitty little trailer park round the corner, keeping her hot, interest, distracted. The minute we enter the small trailer, I smell him. He was here and he was hot for someone. I can smell the girl too, completely different to her friend, clean. Good and clean.

Gina looks dreamily at the way I’m smirking. Dumb bitch doesn’t know I’m not smirking at her, I’m smirking at that smell, nothing smells better than good clean woman. Think when I’m done with the runt, I’ll have me a little fun with his girl.

In the meantime, I think I need to leave a little note for the Wolverine. I grab Gina and kiss her hard. She moans and I can practically smell the wet dripping out of her. I rip her jacket off her, she giggles as she pulls her t-shirt over her head. My shirt goes over my head and away and I undo my fly. In a heartbeat she’s naked from the waist up and has her hand in my pants. I jerk into her touch. That’s the thing about girls like her, they know how to work a man.

I spin her round and press her against my chest, one hand under her chin and the other deep in her panties. “You want it doncha?”

She moans a yes and I walk her the few steps to the bedroom. Once in there I push her to the bed, she falls on her back. Again she’s giggling and she opens her legs for me. I lay between her legs rubbing myself against her. Moving forwards I grab her hips and rub her more forcefully. She knows how to move her ass. Again she giggling and pressing against me, rubbing her wet panties against my cock.

Grabbing a handful of her hair I yank her up so she’s against me. “Listen bitch, there is nothing to fucking giggle about…” I give her a good hard tug on her hair and grunts her face holding fear. “I don’t like fucking giggling...” another tug… “In fact I hate it, I say what goes here. You’re a fucking piece of shit, so shut up and fucking take it.”

Letting go of her hair I push her down. She puts her hands up to my chest. I slap them away. “Get your filthy hands off me.” She raises her hips, I shake my head at her and backhand her across the face, she yelps. Close to her face, one hand holding her hair the other clamped over her mouth. “You don’t get it do you, this isn’t about you bitch. It’s all about your little friend and the fucker she took off with, and when I find her…” I smirk down into her wide fear filled eyes. “This is just a taste of what I’m gonna do to her.” Tears spill out of her eyes and her hands claw at me. My arms, my hands and my face, each little scratch heals over nearly as quick as she can make them.

Bored with looking at her face, I let go of her and flip her over. She starts screaming at me, wriggling trying to get away from me. “PLEASE! STOP, LET ME GO, NO! NO! NO! GET OFF ME!”

She screams some more, pain filled scream when I rake my claws across her back, the deep welts piss blood all over her back and the sheets. “Pathetic little whore, go ahead, scream for me!” I rip open the denim of her skirt along with her panties and spit on her tight ass, then grip her hips. “This is gonna be fun. Now scream!”

**********