Author's Chapter Notes:
another wonderful beta by Gidget!!

Enjoy!
14.-pt2. Lost & Lonely – Marie

Scrubbing my skin feels good. Feels nice, the monotony of it. I need to calm down. My skin is really pissing me off. It’s off and it’s stayed off. But I'm just so scared of hurting him again.

Although I think if I'm honest that’s not what I really really scared of. Every time I panic it’s when were kissing and its all leading up to…other stuff, my hormones go crazy and bam! It’s the other stuff that I'm scared off. I mean, I know that mutations are meant to be linked to your emotions, but come on, this is getting embarrassing.

It’s the sex. I want to. I want to be with Logan, I really do. He’s amazing. I get the impression that not very many people think of him the same way that I do. He’s kind and gentle and so damn sexy. I look at him and melt; I can actually feel my bones turning to jelly in my body. But I have absolutely no idea what to do. And that is the problem. I'm sure that he doesn’t want some clumsy virgin in bed with him; I bet he’s had loads of women, experienced woman. But… he does want me. I know that, ‘cos, well he was pressed against me pretty hard and ‘things’, were, pressed against me to.

I can do this. I want to do this. With him.

Sighing really heavily I step out of the shower, grabbing the nearest towel. I get a smaller towel and dry my hair as much as I can…I think I need to get over this. If this is what I want I should invoke a little bit of Gina and just go for it.

I wonder…. yeah, gloves!

Deep breath in and open the bathroom door.

He’s sitting on the edge of the bed and he looks up. “Hey.” His voice is thick and husky and I have goose flesh marching all over me immediately. His eyes drift down, all the way to my toes and back up. I see his nostrils flare a little like he’s taking in my scent, I hope he likes it.

“Hey.” Walking over I stand in front of him, with only this small thin towel around me. My hands are shaking. Can’t believe I'm about to be so bold. “Put some gloves on.”

His eyebrows draw together in confusion as his eyes meet mine. “Why?”

I bite my lip, swallow, and drop the towel to the floor. “’Cos I changed my mind!”

His breathing noticeably goes up a notch and his hands come up almost as a reflex, but he draws them back before he touches me and puts them on his knees. “Marie, this is…”

“Don’t say anything. Please. Don’t ask me if I want to or if I'm sure, just…” I touch his face. “Touch me.” I watch as he licks his lips. Then he stands up. He opens his mouth as if to say something, but then stops himself. His eyes travel down and back up to mine. They’re dark, hooded and hold something that I can’t quit place, but I know that it excites me more than anything else ever has. “Gloves.”

He nods and reaches for his discarded jacket, pulling out a pair from one of the pockets. Once they are securely on he reaches for my face, gently pushing a stray piece of hair away from my cheek, the gloves feel soft against me and somehow manage to relax me a little. There’s a little bit of security in them.

His hand stays there for a little while until he moves it slowly round to the back of my neck, drawing me in close to him. My naked damp breasts rub up against his chest, the light hair tickling against my nipples; suddenly they are as hard as small round pebbles. Every hair follicle on my body stands to attention as he dips his head to kiss me.

I jump a little as his other hand lands on my hip, fingers rubbing over my hip bone bringing my lower body close to his. Denim scrapes against me. Our kiss heats up. My nerves are shot, but I'm managing to rein it in while his tongue dives in my mouth. He peppers kisses along my jaw and down my neck, I feel him smile against me as I moan when his lips reach a spot just below my ear and… oh that’s good.

My own hands have stayed static by my sides, but as he kisses and licks at my neck, they reach up to his biceps. Massive muscles ripple under my hands. As he kisses me my mind wonders about the feel of his skin, its soft, but firm underneath. God, he is beautiful! And at this moment…mine!

Another little jump as he nips his sharp teeth into my neck. It sends electricity through me. I’m literally buzzing, from top to bottom.

Hands leave my hip and neck and travel to my backside. Pulling me into him he continues to nip at my neck. My hands shake slightly as I reach for the fly of his jeans. The noise of the zipper echoes loudly in my ears like a warning bell or a neon sign reading ‘last chance for gas’.

Strong arms turn both of us around and he lifts me gently off the floor to put me in the centre of the bed, I feel the mattress go down as he lowers his weight on to it. His jeans scrape against my skin again, there’re even more goose bumps all over my skin now.

His body feels so strong against me, but he manages to keep it off me so that I can breathe. Arching into him is my natural reaction, I can’t help it, my body suddenly has a mind of its own as my actual mind, just simply, descends into lovely warm mush!

Kissing, hands everywhere, damn how many does he have? Warm lips pressing against my throat, my chest….nipple! Between his teeth. I cringe at the sound that has just come out of my mouth, so completely not sexy. He moves onto the other nipple, sucking it all into his mouth, his tongue flicking over the top.

Whiskers scrape against my breasts as he slowly licks his way back up to my neck. Somewhere there’s a fire, somewhere inside of me there is more heat than a baker’s oven and it is building and building.

Lips latch onto mine again as my body decides that, yes, yes it is confident and bold and it firmly tells my hands to get rid of Logan’s jeans. I push them down as much as I can, his… his, shit I can’t even say it in my head! ‘It’, bounces against my skin as he wriggles out of them the rest of the way. My hands can just reach his backside, it feels amazing. Sculpted, hard, but something else takes my attention. His hands frame my face as his kisses seem to get even more intense.

Moaning into his mouth, I raise my hips and rub myself brazenly against his…his penis. One of his hands rubs down my body, past my breasts and straight to my, well, down there. I can feel wetness, and he feels it to, rubbing his fingers over me, spreading it. His lips leave me and he looks down, gripping himself he guides it to my entrance. His lips are back to mine, licking, nipping; wet kisses. I can feel him push inside a little bit, just the tip of him. It feels huge, but then I guess anything would feel huge.

He lets go of himself and holds my thigh, raising it slightly. The kisses keep coming as he edges in a little further. This time he moans. His hand slides forward up my thigh to my hip. In just a tiny bit more. I can feel that it won’t go anymore, he pushes a little but there is more resistance than is normal. Virginity. Mine. His hands grip my hip, my hair, all over as his kisses get harder.

I can’t keep still; I know I’m wiggling against the feeling of him inside me, even if it is only a small way in. My hands are running over his shoulders and his neck. He pushes again, this time it hurts a little, like someone trying to push a q-tip too far into your ear.

He kisses my neck and pushes again, my hands clamped round tufts of his hair. Burning pain rushes through my vagina and I cry out. It’s sharp and stabbing, stretching me to an extreme I’ve never experienced. Clamping my eyes shut and my natural reaction is to close my legs, but for obvious enormous man reasons I can’t. My knees clamp around his hips instead. “Marie…” That thick lust ridden voice is in my ear, his breath coming in short gasps against my skin.

I let out the breath I was holding without knowing it. “Shut up! Please, just…please.”

Panting into his shoulder I can feel the burning starting to ease leaving a weird full feeling. Biting my lip as I flex my hips, just a little, just enough to move him inside me. There’s a soft growl from next to my ear inside my hair. I move again and he growls again, and then moans.

Then he moves.

Shock, that’s all I feel shock at how this feels. Its good, but it burns and it hurts a little, but it’s still good. How I feel is all mixed up. So many feelings rushing through me at once as he pulls out and pushes it back in, then he stops, giving me time to get used to it. Then again, and again he keeps moving, slowly building a rhythm.

It’s too much; it’s all too much. Feeling him inside me, knowing that awkward first moment has gone, knowing that he is making love to me, he’s here, with me right now, inside of me. I’m having sex, me. It’s just so overwhelming.

My body arches, I fling my head back and moan loudly. My hands grip his hair. My breath is coming in short rasps and I can’t stop. I feel like I’m falling, like every muscle, every nerve is suddenly tense and any moment...God it’s like all my tendons are gonna snap.

Logan raises himself up onto his hands placing them either side of my head. He is still going in and out of me at a steady rhythm making my tense feeling grow stronger. Something is gonna give soon, my body can’t take it, it doesn’t understand what’s happening, I’m not sure I do either only that I like it.

His face tenses slightly, he moves quickly backwards onto his knees, gripping my body taking me with him till I’m in his lap. “Oh God!” I don’t actually know who said that me or him or for all I know there could be some random person in the room with us, but I don’t care. The change of position is, oh it’s perfect, there’s just not another feeling like this.

The muscles in my stomach tighten as his left hand grips my neck bringing my lips down to his. Chest hair tickles my nipples again as they move against him. His other hand holds me across my lower back, making me move up and down on him. I grip his shoulders, it’s gonna give soon, my stomach tightens even more and I can’t take it, I just can’t take it anymore.

WOW! Tight… hot… gripping… explosions of light… colours flash behind my tightly clenched eyelids. I lose control of my hips, they bounce on him uncontrollably, my hands, fingers dig into his back.

Then it’s gone, my breathing comes back to me, so does the slightly painful burning sensation, I hadn’t even noticed it had gone.

Logan is still moving inside of me. He hasn’t done it yet. He kisses me again, this time it’s less gentle, so are his movements. Sweating slightly his hands move over me in jagged movements, like they can’t decide where they want to be. “Jesus Marie, I’m gonna cum!”

I flush; I can feel the heat in my face, and all over me. There’s that tingling feeling again, building quicker this time, he’s mumbling in my ear, his breath is against me. I’m being wound tighter and tighter again, ready to explode. Again? How? My head goes back again, this time he lets me slip back onto the bed. He keeps his position on his knees and using my hips pulls me onto him in quick sharp thrusts. “Fuck, you’re so beautiful!”

Reaching above me I grip the pillow with my hands and after one particularly hard thrust, my mind is filled with light again, explosions of colours and hot, wetness rushes through me. I feel him jabbing into me as he cums, all the way in, but still trying to get further in, his head rests onto my breasts and he pants.

My mind and my body, slowly come back to me as Logan moves out and off of me, lying next to me. Aching in my crotch makes me wince and clench my knees together. “You okay?”

I laugh a little. “Yeah. Burns a little. But you know, good.” I smile at him suddenly remembering I’m naked and he’s naked, he’s naked and next to me and naked. “Are you, you know okay, I mean was that, okay?”

“Okay?” He leans forward and kisses me gently. “Was fucking amazing.” His lips move against mine as he speaks. Rolling sideways slightly our bodies touch and he kisses me.

Pulling back a little I feel him against me, it’s still hard, or is it getting hard again? “Is that…?”

Raising up on his elbow he smirks and lifts an eyebrow at me. “Healing factor; has its advantages.”

I frown. “But, we just have and you can’t possibly want to again.”

Reaching for me and pulling me back towards him; he rolls on his back and places me on top of him. He rubs his spare hand over my backside, then runs a single finger up my thigh, over my hips and grips my breast making me gasp. “I’m laying here with a beautiful woman on top of me, she’s smart and sexy and stronger than anyone has ever given her credit for. Why wouldn’t I want to be in your bed all day long?”

“Logan I’m not any of those things. I’m not that strong; I can’t fight or protect anyone let alone myself. Smart, I wouldn’t know, I never even finished school. And as for beautiful and sexy, ha, more like clumsy and average.”

“You are strong, just like that half pint horse of yours. You kept going, you went all that time on your own, you made it through when a lot of people would have given up. Being strong isn’t just about fighting or protecting others. Some of it is about protecting yourself Marie.” He kisses me gently again. “And you are beautiful, and fuck your damn sexy too.”

“Logan…” I can feel the blush all the way to my toes. No one has ever spoken to me like that before. I could get used to this.