Author's Chapter Notes:
Beta by Gidget - thank honey!
14.-pt1. Lost & Lonely – Logan

She’s in the shower. On her own. I’m sitting quietly trying to rein myself in. I can hear the shower. Hear the water hitting the tiled floor like it’s happening in slow motion. Even the ones that hit her skin first, I can hear those too. Every lucky fucking drop. I can hear her breathing, her heartbeat. The light scratching of ‘my’ wash cloth on her skin, all of her skin and all the places that you would need to wash…I rub both my hands over my face, hard, gotta snap outta this.

We headed for the shower, got it turned on and we started, well kissing. Wasn’t long before I had her in my arms against the bathroom wall, moaning like mad as I licked at her neck. Damn she smells good and the taste of her. Sweet and homely all in one mouthful.

That’s when she panicked. Pushed me away and started jabbering about hurting me again. I calmed her down and told her to take a shower on her own. Just to relax.

So here I am. Trying not to think about how she tastes, how she smells. What she’s doing in there, what she washing, what ‘my’ wash cloth is touching. Or the fact that when she gets out of that shower she’s gonna smell even better than before.

I’m completely fucked!

****