[Reviews - 37] Printer
Adjusting to life at the Mansion, Rogue struggles with her mutation and the fallout from Southaven, while Logan has to come to terms with her lies and his responsibilities.

Follow-up to "Any Color You Like" and part three of the Dark Side of the Moon series. Same premise, different consequences owing to a treatment facility for mutants called Southaven and a focus on the chemistry between Logan and Rogue.
Categories: X1, AU
Characters: None
Genres: Action, Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Dark Side of the Moon
Chapters: 7
Word count: 30122 - Hits: 37586
Complete?: Yes - Published: 01/25/2009 - Last Updated: 02/26/2009

1. Leave / But don't leave me by thatcraftykid [Reviews - 6] star star star star star (4099 words)

2. For long you live and high you fly / But only if you ride the tide by thatcraftykid [Reviews - 13] star star star star star (3559 words)

3. Look around / And choose your own ground by thatcraftykid [Reviews - 3] star star star star half star (4222 words)

4. And all you touch and all you see / Is all your life will ever be by thatcraftykid [Reviews - 4] star star star star (5566 words)

5. And balanced on the biggest wave / You race toward an early grave by thatcraftykid [Reviews - 3] star star star star star (4222 words)

6. Run, rabbit, run / Dig that hole, forget the sun by thatcraftykid [Reviews - 4] star star star star (4158 words)

7. Breathe, breathe in the air / Don't be afraid to care by thatcraftykid [Reviews - 4] star star star star star (4296 words)