Story Notes:
Ok so it occurred to me what if Rogue wore a suppression collar voluntarily? What would people think?
Author's Chapter Notes:
So I own nothing yada yada yada. Hope this give people a happy.
"Ah'm not takin' it off!" Rogue yelled at the group in front of her.

"Rogue." Jean pleaded.

"No! Ah'm not takin' it off. You can't make me. Ah paid a lot of money fer it."

"We'll reimburse you." Scott replied just a little desperately.

"No! Why do ya hate it so much?"

"It's not right Rogue! It's also not safe." Jean replied reasonably.

Rogue threw her hands up and glared. "It's perfectly safe. Ah'm perfectly safe."

"What's goin' on in here?" Logan asked stalking in and throwing glares at all assembled.

Rogue looked over at him and he stopped dead to stare at her. She was wearing a tiny spaghetti strap tank top and a pair of Capri shorts. She was also wearing a slender silver band around her neck. It had a round pendant handing from the center nestling just in the hollow of her throat at the point between her collar bones. He didn't recognize the necklace but it looked good on her. Jean looked over at him and he saw pleading in her eyes. "She's wearing a suppression collar."

Logan snapped his hazel gaze back to the necklace. She looked comfortable in it and in the cloths she was wearing. "You do it to yerself darlin'?" He asked.

"Ah did. Ah went and bought it so Ah could finally touch and be touched. Ah can take it off any time Ah like and I can put any pendant Ah like on it." She unhooked it and handed it to him trusting that he would give it back.

He looked at it, the thin veneer on the back barely disguised the circuitry and the tiny blunted prongs that ran the length of the silver band. The had a tiny clasp that could be used to hook a pendant to the band so it looked less like a collar and more like a work of art. He hefted it in his hand and regarded the group of worried souls. "She's wearing it cause she wants to. It ain't hurtin' her. I say let her keep the damned thing." He handed it back and he clipped it back around her neck.

"I would say the same." Xavier said wheeling in to the room.

Rogue grinned. "See." She shot at Jean, Scott and Storm and with that final word she danced out of the room to go shopping with Kitty and Jubilee who had been waiting in the hall.
Chapter End Notes:
PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!