Reaching the door to the motel room Rogue was thankful to finally have a moment alone; she needed to get her head straight, figure out how to break everything to her friends. She was surprised they had thought to contact Logan but she was even more surprised that he had accepted and was still around; it was throwing everything off balance for her. Logan and the Wolverine didn’t do betrayal, once you’d betrayed that trust you were categorized in a whole other way. She had no idea what category she was supposed to be in now.

Turning the handle she entered the quiet room. She was half way across the room when she sensed something behind her; a certain unusual scent was filtering into the room.

“Turn around slowly,” the unknown woman’s voice instructed.

Silently berating herself for being distracted Rogue turned around slowly to face the woman. Her eyes widened as she spotted the black hair and snake-like skin that wasn’t covered by a long black coat.

“Well this is certainly a surprise,” the woman smiled as she steadily held a gun on Rogue and moved from out of the bathroom. “Aren’t you supposed to be lying dead in a coffin?”

“That be mighty uncomfortable don’t ya think, seein as how I’m alive.”

“Which is a mistake on your part,” the woman smirked back. “Being alive means you’ve complicated things so much more for yourself.”

“Who are you?” Rogue asked steadily as she kept her eyes trained on the other woman.

“The names Stacy X and I believe I work for a man you may know of, The Director.”

“Haven’t met the guy,” Rogue shrugged a little.

Stacy X smiled. “No you may not have met him but you certainly caught his attention by stealing something very important from him.”

“Oh that,” Rogue replied off- hand but her eyes remained hard.

“I’m not exactly sure what you took and frankly I don’t give a flying fuck. My job was to dispose of your body, keep his secrets buried. But now that you’re alive, breathing and no doubt talking I’m going to have to take you in.”

“You mean you aren’t going to kill me?”

“Oh that’s still an option but apparently that didn’t work the first time and since I actually have my hands on you, you’ll be coming with me as long as you co-operate because I’m sure my boss would like to question you but...” she paused slyly and smirked. “My original mission was to dispose of your body so that can still be arranged if you step out of line.”

Slowly Rogue raised her eyebrows at the woman. “I see,” she spoke calmly. “Aren’t you the least bit curious how I’m alive?”

“Not even the tiniest bit,” Stacy slithered her tongue through her teeth.

Rogue quirked her head at that.

Stacy chuckled lightly. “I’m not here to care about you or your friends or even what you took from my boss, that wasn’t my assignment. But bringing you in could be beneficial to me.”

Rogue took a small step forward and Stacy cocked her gun.

“I’m serious,” she levelled.

“Gotcha, you’re not against discriminating with that gun,” Rogue replied.

Stacy X tilted her head. “You have sass,” she observed. “A pity. You should have stayed dead, for where you had sass still with you when you died the first time, once he’s through with you, you’ll have none left.”

Rogue was about to reply when they were interrupted by the door opening. Logan walked through, the expression on his face dramatically changing as he sensed the other woman, his claws out as he stood by the door in between Rogue and Stacy X.

“Ah the smartass from before with the long legs,” Stacy X spoke. “Would you kindly shut the door?”

Logan glared at her, his body tense as he eyed the gun trained on Rogue.

“Logan,” Rogue spoke up, his eyes flickered towards her. “There is a bit of a draft, why don’t you shut the door.”

Without turning his back he kicked the door shut behind him.

Stacy X tilted her head at Rogue. “Go on,” she directed at Logan. “Stand by your friend.”

Looking like he was about to object he observed the tension in Rogue’s body and figured he should co-operate as long as the gun was trained on her.

Standing beside Rogue he slowly felt his claws recede.
Stacy X’s nose noticeably twitched as she stepped closer, always with the gun in front of her.

“My, my, this is going to be too easy,” she smirked as her gaze moved between them.

Taking a deep breath her smile grew. “I’m hardly even going to give you a push at all.”

“A push?” Rogue asked.

Stacy X gaze fell on Logan. “Your restraint is admirable.”

“What she talking about?” Rogue whispered.

“I don’t know,” Logan replied.

Shivering suddenly like she had chills Stacy X slithered her tongue between her teeth. “You see I’m going to walk out here in a minute, walk all the way to my car, get a certain device that will make you much more agreeable Rogue and the whole time you two are going to stay here, right here in this room and I won’t even have to keep an eye on you.”

Logan snorted. “Whatever, you say lady, but have you heard how delusional you sound?”

Stacy X body slithered closer towards them. “I’m not the one being delusional.”

She sniffed again. “Intoxicating,” she murmured.

Rogue’s nose turned up. “I’m more than a little weirded out and I’m going to have to go with Logan on you being delusional.”

“Do you have any idea the amount of pheromones that are jumping around in this room, just because of the two of you?” she responded bypassing Rogue.

“Pheromones...” Rogue started but trailed off when Stacy X suddenly grabbed her bare wrist and Logan’s as well.

The other mutant’s touched burned her skin and caused her to cry out lightly until the sound caught in her throat and she found her knees buckling slightly. She felt warm suddenly and her head swam abruptly with a dizziness that made her feel light headed.

Logan grunted beside her.

Stacy X stepped away from them but Rogue wasn’t really focused on her as she tried to concentrate.

“I’ll be right back,” she heard an amused Stacy X speak.

“Not that you’ll be going anywhere.”

“What?” Rogue gasped but she stuttered as she could suddenly feel the intense warmth Logan was giving off beside her and he smelled so inviting as well.

She moaned slightly as she felt his scorching touch on her arm and she turned around to face him just as he growled low and his lips were suddenly on hers in a very demanding kiss.

“Mmmpfff,” she mumbled against his lips, caught off guard as his force propelled her to fall back against the wall.
He growled again as he urged her to open her mouth. She spotted Stacy X leaving through the hotel door and for a moment she caught view of the outside world, but she didn’t care. Her world had suddenly been narrowed down to the man on top of her as his body sang to her. He smelled delicious and the scent of their building arousal tipped her over the edge. She felt like she was on fire, her very nerves sparking below her skin. Opening her mouth she pulled him closer and wrapped her arms around his strong shoulders, her palms skimming across the warm leather.

Grinding his crotch into hers she gasped out loud and felt her eyes briefly roll up into the back of her head. It was too much, but she wanted more. There was too much space between them. The need, the urge to be closer was all she had to focus on. Roughly she pulled his jacket off his shoulders and he manoeuvred his arms out of it never stopping from kissing her.

The whiskers of his stubble rubbed against her cheeks and then her neck as he moved down and inhaled her scent, a warm purr moving up his body and into her. Her bit her shoulder and she cried out, her body arching up off the wall as her hips melded with his. His touch was rough and possessive as he moved from her breasts to the top of her jeans. Quickly, he flicked open the top button of her pants. Wanting the feel of his lips on hers again she wrapped her arms around his neck, her hands running through his hair. The nerves under her skin felt on fire as she responded eagerly to their rapid responses and wrapped her legs around his waist she leant against the wall for support and rubbed herself against the very hard and impressive bulge in his pants.

The use of words had escaped them as she became lost to her senses and every single one of her impulses told her one thing, she wanted Logan.

“Oh,” she gasped breathless as he bucked against her and the back of her head hit the wall. His lips were back on hers in a heated kiss before she could moan in approval.
Burying her head in his neck, she inhaled his scent and licked his skin that was building a light sheen of sweat. He growled in appreciation and she followed the trail up to his ear where she bit his ear lobe teasingly. Eagerly her hand moved down to graze the strong muscles of his chest and stomach that were contracting under her touch.

“More,” he grunted, barely audible, the word concealed behind a growl. She couldn’t agree further.

From her line of sight she spotted the door opening and Stacy X walking back through with a smug look on her face, but it didn’t register in her hazy mind. Only Logan was important.

“My you two work fast,” she exclaimed. Rogue frowned and tried to make sense of the scenario before her but Logan growled again, sensing her distraction and he slammed his hips against her again and she could feel that she was close.

Stacy X pulled a small sliver object out of her jacket and walked closer. “And here you two were disbelieving about how this would all work out.”

“Lust can be very overpowering,” she slithered. “But then again I hardly had to give the Love potion number nine on you two, just a brief touch to enhance your pheromones and stamina and boom, it was like setting off a volcano.”

“Sometimes,” she began more to herself as she muttered over the moans in the room. “I think I should have just gone into the porn business.”

Moving to stand beside Rogue, she wore a very blank face as both Logan and Rogue’s bodies were writhing against one another.

“Now, Rogue this will hurt for a moment,” she began. “Not that you should notice much, but I should tell you that the chip is permanent and once I inject it, you’ll be property under my control.”

Rogue’s mind swam as she was vaguely aware of movement beside her. In her haze, she was confused when suddenly a green blur slammed through the door.

There was a loud crash against the far wall as Pietro slammed into the surprised Stacy X and she went flying across the room, her body lying in a heap unconscious on the ground.

“What the…” Jaime began as he ran into the room his eyes wide as he took in Rogue and Logan, who had yet to acknowledge them.

“For fuck sakes,” Wanda yelled. Noticing the lack of attention on Rogue and Logan’s part she picked up the ice bucket that was half melted and preceded to launch it at the couple, effectively soaking them.

Rogue shrieked at the freezing water filled with ice chunks and pushed herself off of Logan, who dropped her and spun around with a furious animalistic stare. His body huffed deeply, his stance hunched over as his hands clenched and unclenched. His eyes glanced at Rogue who was breathing deeply against the wall, but was staring in shock as the water drenched all over her, then towards the unconscious Stacy X.

Snarling, he lurched forward and moved between a shocked Wanda and Jaime and burst through the doorway, disappearing outside.

Pietro was silent as he stood over the unconscious Stacy X and glared at Rogue.

Rogue spurted slightly as her breathing became more relaxed and she tried to get her senses to focus after being shocked by the water.

“Rogue,” Wanda began imposingly.

Rogue glanced up at her in surprise.

“You with us?”

Rogue nodded slowly in an awakening daze.

Wanda frowned and glanced at her brother.

“What should we do about her?”

Pietro didn’t answer as he moved forward in observation of Stacy X.

“Don’t touch her,” Rogue blurted out hurriedly. “Don’t touch her skin…it changes…you.”

Wanda raised an eyebrow. “Perhaps that explains what we just walked into.”

Pietro snorted.

“Really, Pietro I don’t think Rogue would have willing been preoccupied like that in face of danger.”

“She’s too dangerous to hold,” Rogue muttered.

“She’s right,” Wanda began. “We don’t know the extent to what she can do, if we try to take her captive she might just be able to manipulate the situation to her advantage.”

“So what then, we’re just gunna keep running?” Pietro began but before anyone could respond he stalked over to Rogue and towered over her. “No, I don’t think so. It’s time to talk Rogue and you no longer have a choice in the matter.” Turning around abruptly he stalked out the door, his body stiff with anger.

“Let’s go Rogue,” Wanda directed at the still frazzled Rogue.

“I’m coming,” she muttered distractedly as she followed Wanda.

“Really? Cause from the looks of it you guys hadn’t gotten that far yet,” Jaime interjected with a smirk.

Rogue composed herself enough too whack him across the back of the head with her hand as she left.

“What?” Jaime grinned after them.