Author's Chapter Notes:
Gregory wants Morgan. Logan and Rogue give him some insite into what love is and what he wants.
Logan set the enormous turkey on the cutting board ignoring how hot it was and started slicing. He looked over and saw Gregory walking in. He was wet had a dark brown discoloration on his face. "She got ya good didn't she?" He commented and pulled a cold pack out of the freezer.

Gregory took it gratefully and put it to the bruise. "She has an evil right hook." He confirmed.

"Let me guess. Ya told her you're in love with her?" Rogue asked from the stove where she was mixing stuffing.

"Indeed." Gregory replied and sat on a stool.

Rogue gave Logan a smirk and he dug a five dollar bill out of his pocket. "Yeah yeah darlin' She only punched him she didn't castrate him."

Rogue shrugged. "There's still time."

Gregory glared at the two of them. "I'm glad you find this amusing."

Logan snorted and went back to slicing the turkey. "It is amusin' bub. This is Xaviers'. Ya won't find a bigger or stranger soap opera anywhere. Hell thats why no one here watches soaps. They just watch each other."

Gregory leaned back and watched the two of them work around each other. "Any suggestions?" He asked.

"Learn to duck." Logan replied and started putting turkey sliced on a huge plate.

He pulled a huge ham out of another oven and began slicing that up as well. "And just keep trying."

"She resigned." Gregory replied dourly.

"Oh no she didn't." Rogue replied.

"She told me she quit, just after delivering a spectacular twisting right hook." He smirked.

"Yeah well Morgan neva quits. She may stop or pull back or retreat but she neva quits." Rogue replied.

"So what she just retreated?" He asked shortly.

Logan growled warningly at his tone and Gregory inclined his head apologetically. Rogue turned to look at him her eyes older than her years. "You've neva had to work hard at gettin' a woman have ya?"

"Not really." He admitted.

"Well yer gonna have to work at gettin' Morgan. She's skittish, doesn't trust people and Ah'm afraid I'm part of the problem." Rogue looked at her spoon guiltily.

Logan put the knife down and reached out to touch her arm. "Not yer fault she wasn't yer mate darlin'."

"Ah still feel bad." Rogue replied.

"She mentioned that she was gay." Gregory interjected.

Rogue chuckled. "Ah think she's more bi-sexual than gay. She just liked women better. Said she'd neva found a man worth her life."

Gregory raised an eyebrow but kept his mouth shut. Rogue continued. "Morgan is an all or nothin' girl. She wants it all. All of yer heart, all of yer love, all of yer regard. She'll let ya do what ya like and go where eva you want but she wants to know that she's in yer thoughts all the time."

Gregory watched Logan while Rogue spoke and for a brief moment he thought he saw that kind of devotion gleaming from the mans hazel eyes. "And be damned sure she'll give as good as she gets." Rogue finished.

Gregory thought about that for a few moments before speaking again. "So how do you suggest I proceed?"
Chapter End Notes:
PLEASE REVIEW!!!!