Author's Chapter Notes:
Morgan gets even. I hope everyone likes this cause I'm pulling out all the stops with Morgan
Morgan stared at him, the whirling of her eyes slowing to a gentle pulse. He watched her wings flick closed pressing themselves against her back and began to relax a little. He'd noticed that when she was upset or angry her wings were the first indication. She brought one leather gloved hand up to her chin and cocked an eyebrow. "And what, pray tell, brought that on?" She asked.

"I have no idea. Something about this place just made it seem like the best time to spit it out and knowing how much you detest tact and subtlety..." He trailed off.

She nodded and kept watching him although her posture was relaxed and calm, almost peaceful even if he could overlook the complete alertness behind her eyes and the way she tilted her head from side to side to pick up faint sounds around them. She smiled slowly. "I suppose you wouldn't have known I was gay." She mused and he felt his heart pitch.

Then he caught the past tense. "Was?" He inquired.

"Yeah. Something about having kids and being dumped by my one and only serious lover for a hairy Canadian kinda puts a girl off it." She replied.

He raised an eyebrow. "Rogue." She clarified for him.

He quirked a slight smile. "I wouldn't have thought her the type."

"To what? Be Bi-sexual or to hook up with me?"

"Both." He replied frankly.

"I know what you mean but you also haven't seen her fight. She's as good as me. Better when her skin is on." Morgan reminiced.

Gregory chose to leave it be. He could find out what she meant later. "So that means you're bi-sexual as well?"

"I suppose it does." She murmured and took a sauntering step towards him.

He forced his shoulders to relax and fought to keep the wariness from his eyes. She caught it and chuckled darkly. "You think you know me so well." She purred and took the last step so she was pressed up against him.

"Six years remember?"

"And in six years you've had three drinks with me. Talked to me occasionally in a casual way and never inquired as to my family. How does that mean you know me?" She asked her face close to his and he realized for the first time just how tall she really was. Tall enough to fit under his chin but short enough that his six foot five frame melded with hers comfortably.

"I suppose you're right." He murmured savoring the feel of her pressed against him.

He looked down into her dark red eyes his face dipping down. She pushed up swiftly and kissed him thoroughly. Her tongue sweeping past his teeth and across his tongue. He felt his heart racing and his thought coagulated into insensible mush.

By the time she was through kissing him he felt as if he'd never regain his sense. Then she stepped back cocked her fist and punched him in the face. Her fist rotating but she aimed away from his nose. Looking down at him in the snow she pursed her lips and snapped her wings open. "By the way Gregory. I Quit." And she took to the air leaving him sitting in the wet wondering what the hell had just happened.
Chapter End Notes:
PLEASE REVIEW!!!