Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok. So there's no Logan Rogue interaction in this chapter but there will be soon. I promise. Hope you like this. Surprise!!!
"What was that?" Gregory asked while they were making their first round.

"That was private Gregory." She replied shortly.

"Can't be private when you're shouting for all the mansion to hear." He commented.

Morgan glared at him but he seemed unaffected. "Why did you come here Gregory? I told you not to take the job and then I left."

Gregory didn't answer immediately. "You've been working for me for six years right?"

She sighed. "Yeah. Around that."

"I've seen you kill without a qualm. I've watched you fly into burning buildings and I've watched you cold cock a man for looking at you cross eyed. But never in six years have I seen you argue with anyone." His eyes scanned the treeline.

Morgan raised an eyebrow. "Doesn't answer my question Gregory."

"I wanted to see the place you run to every three months." He answered.

She opened her wings and floated around in front of him. "Why Gregory? I've told you my reasons are private and as you may have noticed after six years I'm a mutant."

"Maybe because I'd like to know you better."

She hovered in front of him and he had to stop or he'd run her over. She looked stunned. "Gregory. There are four other members of the crew to know better. Why focus on me?"

He watched her for a long moment taking in the sight of her. Long legs bent slightly at the knees and angles a little to the side. Her wings spread and flapping slightly keeping her airborne and at eye level with him. She'd cut her black hair since joining his group and it was a close cut pixie cut that made her look more than less like a winged devil. Crimson red eyes swirling slowly watched him from a scarred face that had seen and done too much. He took a slow breath and saw her pupils dilate slightly. "Because I think I'm attracted to you in the way of a man to a woman."

Morgans wings stilled and she dropped back to the ground. Her eyes wide and whirling faster the red brightening. He watched her carefully not knowing whether to expect an attack or not.
Chapter End Notes:
Please Review!!!