Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok. Sorry this is a short chapter. My kid is on his way home and I'm no where near done cleaning but this needed writing.
Morgan was a mess. Logan sat in the waiting area with Rogue and Gregory. They'd made the kids stay upstairs. From what Logan had seen of her Hank would be spending hours sewing her back together. He'd even requested the help of one of the residents, a young woman Logan called Raggedy Anne. She could manipulate natural fibers and had once in a fit of temper released all the stitches out of Scooters 100% cotton shirt leaving it laying in pieces on the floor while Scott stood shirtless in the hall.

Hank poked his head out of the operating room. "She's stable." He said and They stood.

He ushered them in and Logan saw the girl washing up at one of the huge stainless steel sinks. Morgan lay in a recovery bed hooked to monitors and IV's. She was still unconscious but recognizable. Logan could see that there would be some new scars on her face and arms and the lines traced across her wings reminded him of spiderwebs but the wings were intact. "She'll recover with physical therapy." Hank said.

"She's gonna hate that." Rogue commented.

"She'll deal." Gregory replied calmly.

Logan nodded grimly and looked at Gregory. "Lets go talk to Castleton."

Gregory cocked an eyebrow and gave a slow evil grin. Logan felt his heart trip a little but looking at Morgan and imagining that it could have been Rogue made a similar smile creep over his face. Rogue saw the smiles. "Don't kill him boys." Was all she said before turning and walking out of the medbay, she had promised to tell the kids as soon as their mother was out of surgery.

Logan and Gregory walked out of the operating room and down the hall to the holding cell. They could see Castleton standing in the middle of the room looking proudly defiant. Logan rotated his neck and enjoyed the sound of popping vertebrae. "Lets go ruin his day." He commented and opened the door.
Chapter End Notes:
PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!! I need the feedback. It's addicting, like a drug. Please give me my fix!!!!!!!!