Author's Chapter Notes:
Bombshell time! Morgan has a surprise for our favorite couple. Sorry about the cliff hanger ending I only gave myself an hour to write this morning.
Whispers followed Morgan around most of the day. She ignored them with her usual alacrity and instead focused on finding Rogue who seemed to be hiding from her. Eventually she found Rogue in the attic going through piles of old junk seemingly in an attempt to figure out what was being thrown away.

"You're a rotten liar." Morgan commented leaning against the opening to the attic.

Rogue jumped and Morgan grinned. "Three years and I can still startle you."

Rogue flushed and turned back to what she was doing. "Rogue honey. What to tell me why your avoiding me? We split on good terms so it can't be that."

Rogue didn't reply so Morgan tried a different tactic She climbed up into the attic and pressed herself against Rogues back. "Marie." She whispered into Rogues ear.

Rogue pulled away sharply and turned to her. "Don't!"

Morgan raised an eyebrow. "Don't? You used to love it when I did that. And it does seem to have gotten your attention."

Rogue stared at her. "Why are you here Morgan? You left for three years. Didn't call, didn't write to anyone but Rob."

Morgan shrugged. "There wasn't any reason or me to be here anymore. You loved Logan and I loved you. I didn't want to make things hard on you and Logan so I left. Simple as that. I'm not here to stay honestly. I just needed to talk to you and Logan. Oh and Xavier."

"About what?" Rogue asked.

"I'll tell you and Logan together. Come on." And Morgan slipped back down the ladder.

Rogue followed her. Once her feet were on the hall floor Morgan surprised her again. She pinned Rogue up against the wall and kissed her soundly. She pulled back and gave Rogue a mischievous grin. "I never was much good at resisting you." And she sauntered down the hall leaving Rogue a bit dazed.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Logan knew something was up when the two of them walked into the empty classroom followed by Xavier. Rogue looked a little out of it and Morgan looked smug. Once the classroom door closed however Morgan became serious. "Ok. The reason I wanted to meet like this is because I really don't want the whole school knowing what's going on."

Logan smirked. "Good luck with that darlin'. This place breeds rumors."

"Yeah don't I know it." She replied.

Xavier cleared his throat and Morgan got back to business. "Well as Xavier would know I've been rescuing mutant kids and shipping them here or to the sister school in Montana. Along the way I screwed up and got caught. I spent six weeks in a lab which I escaped from whilst burning it to the ground and pissing on the ashes. I didn't come out alone though. I came out pregnant."

Everyone's face registered complete shock. "And what happened to the child?" Xavier asked.

"I kept them. I had twins. A boy and a girl. They'll be two soon. About two weeks ago someone stole them from the School in Montana where I stay between rescue missions. I don't know where they are or who took them. It was an inside job though. Some human posing as a mutant with minor empathic skills." Morgan looked serious.

Logan and Rogue looked at each other stunned. Neither had ever pegged Morgan for the motherly sort. Xavier brought them back to attention though. "I will of course use Cerebro to locate your children. What are their gifts?"

"My daughter Cassandra levitates which is no picnic when your trying to change a diaper. My son Hunter is like me and Rob combined. He looks like a baby incubus and teleports again not an easy thing to change diapers with." Morgan replied and Logan could smell pain coming from her.

Xavier nodded. "They can't have taken them far from Montana so I will begin my search there. I assume you have done your own reconnaissance."

"Yes. But they're getting smarter damn their eyes. It's probably underground and well hidden because I can't find it at all."

Logan was surprised by that. Morgan had been a Mercenary and if what he'd heard was true a damn good one. Xavier arched an eyebrow at Logan and Logan new Xavier was thinking the same thing. "I will let you know what I find."

"Thanks." Morgan said and stooped to kiss his bald crown.

Xavier left and Morgan Logan and Rogue stood around in silence for a moment. Rogue finally spoke up. "Ah guess congrat's is sort of appropriate?"

"I'm happy with my kids so yeah it would be." Morgan replied with a grin.

"Ya got pictures of them?" Rogue asked.

Morgan pulled a wallet out of her pocket and flipped it open. Logan and Rogue looked at it. Morgan sat on a couch ignoring the camera in favor of the dark haired little boy who did look just like his mother and Uncle combined. Dark hair, dark red eyes small horns protruding from his hairline, tiny leathery looking wings and a smile full of pointed teeth. He was cute though. A little girl with curly black hair and the same dark red eyes was floating two feet off the ground. A red belt around her waist was attached to a tether tied to the sofa leg keeping her from floating away.

"Cute." Logan sniffed. Rogue elbowed him lightly. "They're adorable!" She said.

"They're my world." Morgan replied simply. need "And I need to give them up."

Logan and Rogue stared at her. "Oh don't give me those looks. The work I do is too dangerous to have kids. I love 'em but I can't focus on what needs to be done if I'm worrying that somethings going to happen to them. I've been useless these past two weeks. I heard from Rob that you two were trying to have kids and I was hoping you wouldn't mind adopting mine."
Chapter End Notes:
PLEASE REVIEW! I need feedback