Story Notes:
I own one character the rest belong to Marvel. If you have a problem with Homosexuals don't read.
Author's Chapter Notes:
And enter the return of Morgan. My favorite character out of all the one's I've come up with.
Christmas morning dawned noisy and chaotic. Logan kept kids from running him over by dint of growls and dark looks. Rogue pulled him over to a couch and handed him a black coffee. It was a tradition they'd had for the last three years. Logan was brought up short by that thought. He'd been with Rogue for three years and they'd been great years. She's been pregnant once but had miscarried and they decided to wait a while before trying again. He heard a soft chiming and looked over to see the tiny silver bells hanging from her ears. Someone dropped a box in his lap. He picked it up and opened it.

Three hours later it was all over and the livingroom looked like someone had set a grenade off in the pile of presents. Wrapping paper and box pieces littered the floor. Logan watched Rogue staggering up the stairs with piles of presents that they'd both been given. He caught a glimpse of silver on her hand and he looked down at his hand. They'd gotten married a year after Morgan had left. He'd hoped that Morgan would come to the wedding but had cussed himself out soundly for that sentiment. He knew she wrote to Rob but she'd never used the phone to call him. Rogue hadn't heard from her in the three years.

He smelt sulfur and looked to see Rob striding towards him. The kid had filled out. Tall broad in shoulders and chest he looked like a suave devil with dark red eyes and black horns peeking out from under a well cared for shock of dark hair. Too bad for the swooning masses of females in the school that the kid had taken after his sister and was gay. He'd hooked up with the furry Doctor Hank who hadn't minded that there was a seven year difference in their age. Rob bared his teeth and Logan grinned back. It was a tradition with them. Logan had taken Rob under his wing and taught him how to defend himself earning the kids respect. Logan had also given the kid respect as well and they showed it in the usual manner of two alpha's meeting under peaceful terms. "Someone's at the door. Asking for you specifically."

Logan nodded and went to the front door. At first he didn't recognize the woman standing with her back to the half open door. Long black hair fell in a straight line down the back of a leather trench coat. "Can I help ya?"

She turned halfway to look at him and he had the feeling he should know her. "Hi Logan." She said and turned to face him fully. Her dark red eyes smiling as he took in the scarred face he hadn't realized he'd missed.

She was wearing the necklace with the three tiny silver bells he'd given her when she'd left. He pulled her into a bone crushing hug. He could feel the wings under her coat. "Morgan."

She pushed away and grinned at him. She leaned down and picked up a six pack of Molsens and a wooden box of cigars. "Merry Christmas."
Chapter End Notes:
Please Review!!!!