Author's Chapter Notes:
Poor Morgan. This chapter was the hardest for me to write because I've been in Morgans position.
"What the hell did you think you were doing?" Scott's irate voice met them in the hanger.

"Shut it Scooter. We brought yer plane back in one piece didn't we?" Logan growled.

"You took it without letting anyone know where you were going. Christ, it's bad enough you take off with my bike now you're joyriding in the jet!" Scott was starting to lose it Logan thought idly.

"Relax sugar." Rogue said walking down the steps. She was leading Robert who was understandably hesitant to meet the irate Scott.

Scott caught sight of the boy and calmed down immediately. Rogue nodded. "See we had a good reason."
----------------------------------------------------------

"Don't scare me like that Rogue! I didn't know where you were and no one else knew either." It was the first time Logan had heard Morgan raise her voice and she sounded damn near close to tears.

He watched her wrap Rogue up into her arms her wings coming forward to wrap around her as well. Logan had noticed a while back that even if Morgan looked completely calm he could get a good idea of how she really felt by watching her wings. Rogue was patting her back. "Ah'm ok sugar. I got a surprise for ya though."

Morgan unwrapped her wings and looked at her curiously. Rogue looked over at Logan and he nodded. "Come on in kid."

Robert stepped into the room and Logan watched Morgans face go from curious to elated. She let go of Rogue and ran full tilt to Robert. She wrapped him in a hug Logan knew might leave bruises given how strong the woman was. "Rob. Oh Gods Rob how the...?" She leaned back to look at him. Why did you stop writing to me? When did you get the horns?" She didn't seem to notice the tears washing down her face.

"Aw geeze Morgan." Robert flushed but didn't actually let go of her.

Rogue walked over to stand by Logan one hand tucking into her hip pocket She looked up at him and smiled. He grinned back then looked over at them and cleared his throat. They looked at him. "Merry Christmas guys."

Morgan tried to stifle a sob. Rogue went over and hugged her. "You told me you were worried about him and if you could have anything you wanted for Christmas you wanted to see him again."

Morgan wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and leaned down to kiss Rogue quickly. "Thank you." She said roughly.

Logan felt a thickness welling up in his chest but pushed it aside and watched the three of them. Someone had walked up to stand beside him. Storm touched his arm. "Your doing?" She asked.

"Nah. Rogue's. Morgan couldn't leave to do it herself so Rogue asked if I would help. How could I say no to my girl?"

Storm smiled gently. "She is isn't she? Your girl."

Logan felt her leave and after a few minutes decided to leave them to their reunion.
--------------------------------------------------------------

He was sitting on the tiled roof of Storms arboretum a few hours later when he heard the sound of wings. He looked over and saw Morgan land gracefully on the tiles. She was holding a six pack of Molsens. He grinned and scooted over to make space for her. She sat beside him and handed him a cold beer. She twist the top off her own and the sat in silence for a few minutes drinking.

"Thanks. For bringing my brother here." She finally said.

"No prob." He replied gruffly.

Morgan pulled out a couple cigars and handed him one. He looked over at her. "Thought they made you give these up."

"Today's a special day. I'm celebrating. Tomorrow it's back to being good." She replied and lit the cigar.

He did likewise and took a long drag. "You know I kinda thought you were lettin' them push ya around. Lettin' them make ya give up what ya like."

"What changed your mind?"

"Rogue told me why ya can't leave here."

Morgan gave a sardonic huff of laughter. "Yeah. I guess she would have had to tell you why I couldn't go help my brother myself."

He nodded. "They got you pinned here don't they?"

"It's not so bad. I got a roof over my head. Food in my stomach. A girl I love. I can live without beer and cigars so long as those needs are met." She replied.

Logan finished his beer and she handed him another. They stared out at the grounds silently. She rolled the bottle between her palms for a while until she finally seemed to reach a decision. "I heard you talking to Storm. About Rogue being your girl."

He felt his body tense and tried to relax. She noticed, he wasn't surprised that she'd noticed. She'd made a living out of noticing stuff like that. "I heard a lot about you before you came back you know. You were her absolute favorite subject."

He nodded and sipped his beer. "And now?"

"Still her favorite topic." She wasn't looking at anything in particular but her noticed her hands. Still rolling the bottle between them. They were long fingered. Slender with no nonsense nails. The only decoration was a slim silver band on her middle finger on her right hand

He made a none committal noise and Morgan smirked. "Yeah. She still loves you. That hasn't changed."

"She's with you though." He replied.

"No. Not any more." Morgan said back.

Logan was so surprised her almost dropped his beer. He looked over at her. She was looking out at the woods her arms propped on her knees the beer bottle resting lightly in her fingertips. She nodded slowly. "Yup. She told me about a half hour ago. Said she couldn't be with me anymore. Said she couldn't lie to me, she was still in love with you and it wouldn't be fair to me."

"Shit." He muttered.

"Yeah. So my question is...Do you love her back?" Morgan pinned him with a piercing gaze and he knew he couldn't lie to her.

"Yeah. I do."
Chapter End Notes:
PLEASE REVIEW! I need feedback!