Three years since Jean Gray died to save the rest of them.

Two and a half years since Wolverine stopped moping around.

A year and fourteen months since Scott left his room for a whole 2 hour period of time.

Two years since Logan asked Marie out.

A year and ten months since Professor Xavier and Scott invented a wrist-clasp that allowed Marie to have safe skin to skin contact with anybody.

A year and six months since they started sleeping together.

Six months since they moved in together...



"Marie..." Logan ducked as a jewelry box went flying at him.

"Don't you dare call me that!" Rogue shrieked at him, lifting a lamp and hurling it across the room at him. "My name is Rogue!" She bent down, and lifted her robe. Throwing it on, she ran toward him, her fists flying. Catching Wolverine off guard, Marie managed to tackle him, and kept pounding on him until Logan managed to throw her off him. Sitting up, she glared at him from across the room.

"What is wrong with you, Marie?" he demanded, stalking toward his girlfriend. She winced at is apparent ignorance.

"What is wrong with me???" Rogue got up slapped him across the face. "How dare you?!?" She punched him in the face, then shook her hand to dull the throbbing. He grabbed Marie's shoulders, and lifted her off the ground. She kicked him in the shin, and just stood in front of him when Logan dropped her.

"How dare you try to turn around on me???" Logan continued to stare at her blankly, and she felt her anger rise. "You called out her name!" Rogue felt her tears begin to role down her face. "You called me by her name."

Sobbing now, Marie grabbed a set of clothing from her dresser, and left him alone, to slowly understand what she had said. As she ran down the hall, Rogue swore that she would never go back.